Chapter Twenty Eight

Super Junior Gangs

Kwon BoA stood in front of the full length mirror and looked over herself. She wore a ruby red dress that went all the way down to the floor. On one side of the dress there was a long slit that ran right up to her thighs, close to her hips. The dress was strapless as well and had a curved neckline which showed her bosom but not enough where her would fall out. She wore a pair of matching red high heels. For her accessories she had diamond earrings and necklace and a couple of diamond bracelets on her wrists. Her make was dark and smoky giving her a deep mysterious look to her. BoA put her hands on her hips and took a good look at herself before a pleased grin crossed her lips.  She was hot, and knew that she was easily going to get a few heads to turn tonight.

Tonight was finally the night of Yunho's big party. The Korean woman made a special trip out to attend it as Yunho's special guest and the woman was looking forward to it. If her information was correct, and it always was, there was going to be some exciting fireworks tonight. And she wanted a front row seat. A knock at the door broke her from her thoughts.

"Enter." She called as she turned.

Yunho opened the door and walked in. He wore a black suit with a white shirt and a dark red vest and tie. The man looked sharp in the outfit and if BoA didn’t know who he was already, he could easily fool her as a business man or a model. But she knew better, and was sure that underneath that black jacket of his was a familiar red gun. She smirked at him which he return back to her.

"BoA-shi, you look stunning tonight." Yunho said.

"Why thank you Yunho-shi. I return those sentiments back to you."

Yunho chuckled at this and held out his arm like a proper gentleman. BoA slid her arm through his and the pair of them exited her room together. On the other side of the door stood the other four members of TVXQ. Leaning against the wall by the door was Yoochun who gave the exiting pair a blank look. Next to him Junsu had a cheeky grin as he eyed BoA up and down. He gave her a teasing wolf whistle and exaggerated wink as well. Across the pair was Changmin who was more focused on his cell phone than anything going on around him. And down the hallway a little bit was Jaejoong who had a deep glare on his face as he took in their linked arms. Yunho seemed to notice the hostility and frowned at his number two.

"Jaejoong, BoA is our guest this evening. You will treat her nicely." He ordered the other man.

Jaejoong scoffed at this but gave a curt nod. Yunho sighed at the jealous nature the man was showing. Most times he found it adorable but tonight there was already a lot on the line, he needed Jaejoong to be on his side.

"Very good, you will be responsible in protecting BoA if for any reason we all get separated." He decided. "I doubt any of the usual groups will cause anything but we have some new bloods who are too trigger happy for my taste. Since Jaejoong will be focused on BoA, Yoochun you will be responsible for me."

BoA noted how Junsu had a surprised and hurt look on his face at this order. As Yunho closest friend, when he sent Jaejoong out it was normally him that protected the leader. He must have felt hurt by the sudden change of what he was normally used to. The woman nudged Yunho slightly and nodded towards the closed off man when the leader directed his attention to her. Yunho grinned slightly at this.

"Junsu, this isn't a punishment towards you. I just felt you would like to spend as much time as possible with your new friend Eunhyuk. Seeing as Leeteuk is making sure his real identity is not revealed tonight. He will be just another party person."

Junsu felt his lips twitch at Yunho's kindness. He nodded towards the leader in a more relaxed manner. BoA glanced over at the youngest member and grinned.

"Changmin-ah, what has your attention so entranced?"

The computer hacker looked up finally and looked at BoA. He shrugged indifferently and held the phone up.

"Checking security measures. There is going to be a lot of people here. Need to keep on top of it."

BoA giggled into her hand.

"As if our dear VolderMin is never on top of things."

Changmin smirked at this.

"You never know with some of the rift-raft we will have tonight."

"Or you just want to make sure Kyuhyun from M doesn’t try and hack you."

"As if the brat would stand a chance against my security walls."

BoA giggled again at this.

"All right children, we have a party to get too. We don’t want to keep our guest waiting." Yunho declared.

"Of course Yunho." The others replied together.

Yunho, with BoA on his arm, led the group down the hallway towards the main hall where the party was going to be held.  She couldn’t help but grin darkly at this.

"Who are you most curious about tonight?" Yunho asked her.

"Well you mean besides the obvious appearance of EXO? Which I might add, I was surprised you extended your invite to them. But I also am curious about how MBLAQ and 2PM will behave. As well as our dear M and T members."

"To the first comment, because it's better to get a good eye on what they will be like. There are some newer gangs entering the world and I need to know which ones should be kept around and what ones I can send Jaejoong into to clear out. I don’t think MBLAQ will start anything tonight. Well if they keep Joon on a tight leash we should be okay. Taecyeon is not one to start things he can't finish. So we shouldn’t worry about 2PM either. As for Leeteuk and Donghae, well one can never expect those two to behave the way we predict."

"Junsu-ah, you should keep a close eye on your little friend. I hear he is going to try and be quite the social butterfly." She told the man behind her.

"I'll at least make sure he doesn’t get himself killed tonight." Junsu replied calmly.

"We're here." Yunho declared as he stepped up to a pair of large double doors. There was two members of the gang standing next to each side of the door waiting for them. When they saw Yunho approaching he straightened up.

"We are already Leader." He told them.

"Good, let's get the party started then." Yunho said with a nod.

The men returned the nod and opened the doors for Yunho. BoA placed a y smile on her face as she entered the room with Yunho.

"Let the night fireworks begin." She whispered in glee.