Chapter Fourteen

Super Junior Gangs

Choi Siwon sighed as he entered his base. Rubbing the bridge of his nose he mentally made a decision on something before nodding his head. With even and calculated steps he made his way through the hallways. He went past a lot of the younger members who all bowed respectfully towards him but he ignored them. This was an uncommon action for Siwon since he was normally a polite and friendly person. So they began to step aside and allowed the man to pass without comment. He took no notice of this either as he turned a corner and came to a pair of doors that only inner circle members were allowed to enter.

Donghae's Study.

Taking a deep breath to calm his thoughts he knocked on the door. There was a strong voice on the inside bidding him to enter. Siwon walked into the room and stopped at the doorway.

Donghae's study was a simple room. The leader of M was more fond of dancing than anything else so the room was designed to be part his office and part a dance practice room. The floor was made of wood and half the walls were floor to ceiling mirrors. The other half of the room held his desk and a couple of chairs and couches and a lone chess set. The chess set was a gift from someone that Donghae said he cared a lot about in the past but would never elaborate of who it was. But the young leader was a master at the game of strategy. He was currently playing a round against Ryeowook. Hankyung stood quietly off to the side, watching and commenting every so often on moves. The three of them turned their heads to him entering the room.

"Siwon!" Ryeowook called with a bright smile on his face. The smile quickly fell when he realized Siwon was not in a good mood.

"You seem stressed, my friend." Donghae casually said as he turned back to the chess board. "Something the matter?"

"It seems the detectives are becoming restless and are riling up against us." Siwon explained as he took a seat in another chair.

He noticed that Ryeowook tensed up at this but let the sight pass through his head. He kept his attention on Donghae. The leader had a thoughtful look to his face as he moved his rook. He raised his head back to Siwon.

"Best you explain."

So Siwon explained about his meeting with Kibum at the café and how he was grabbed by the new detective. He went to deliver the message that the other had said, scrunching up his face in annoyance when he realized Kibum had made some rather obvious attacks towards his choice of religion. Donghae nodded to this and went back to the game.

"Well there is nothing to worry about then. I didn’t kill those men at the river."

The three looked at him in surprise.

"You didn’t?" Siwon asked confused. "But you were there that night they were killed. And you told us they attacked you."

"That is right and that is also right." Donghae agreed with a nod. "But I was not the one who killed them."

"Then who did?" Ryeowook asked.

"Doesn’t matter." The leader brushed the question off like one would a speck of dust. "The point is, the detectives have no base for their attack so we don’t have to worry. They can't come after us without evidence after all. But maybe we should send them both a message for this aggressive act."

Ryeowook squeaked in his spot and shifted nervously. The three looked at him curiously. The younger man seemed to be contemplating something before he looked up at Donghae. He had an unusual expression of seriousness on his face.

"Donghae, I think we should look into rather if both detectives were involved with this stunt or not."

"Oh? Why do you say that Wookie?" Donghae asked with a small grin.

"Well the other detective, Jongwoon-shi, doesn’t seem like the type to do something so daring towards us. But I think if we poke him for something he didn’t do, or go drastically after Kibum-shi, he might counter us just as bad."

Donghae raised an eyebrow at this and turned to look at Hankyung.

"What are you thinking?" He asked the number two.

Hankyung had a contemplative look on his face as he listened to all of them. He stared at Siwon and then Ryeowook for long periods of time which made both members squirm uneasily. He then turned to the leader.

"I think Ryeowook does have a good point. Jongwoon has played by the rules that we and Jung Yunho has placed down. I think this current event has nothing to do with him. However he should control his pet better. We should give someone a tap on the nose for bad behavior."

"You made a pun. I feel like I should be worried." Donghae interrupted with a smirk.

"I'm more worried about Kibum. He is reckless but sharp. One of the best out there. He will continue to bother us until he gets what he wants."

"He wants someone to blame…I have an idea." Donghae announced with a smirk. "Get me Kyuhyun. I'll give Kibum his murderer."
Siwon nodded at this and got to his feet. With a polite boy he left the room to go get their computer hacker. As he was leaving he heard Ryeowook also dismissing himself and leaving the room. The tall man turned and watched as the younger one took off the other direction of the hallway and out of sight. He shrugged his shoulders at this and went to the room Kyuhyun was at.

The computer hackers room was always dark and cool. It's how the man says he works best. There was computer equipment everywhere and in the middle the hacker sat at his laptop clicking away at the mouse. Siwon walked around the desk to see what he was doing and saw the youngest was playing some computer game.

"Kyuhyun-ah." Siwon called to the younger.

"Siwon, what brings you here." Kyuhyun asked without even looking up from the screen.

"Donghae wants to see you."

Kyuhyun looked up at this. He gave a small nod showing he understood and paused his game. Standing up he stretched his long limbs before following the tall man out of the room. Neither of them said anything as they walked. When they got back to the room they found Donghae was at his desk now. Hankhyung was standing next to it and they seemed to be talking something important but stopped when the two entered.

"Kyuhyun, hope we didn’t interrupted your game too bad." Donghae greeted with a smile.

"Not at all, I've already beaten the game a few times already." The younger replied with a grin. "Now tell me why I'm here."

"As you know there was a murder down at the Han River the other day. And detective Kim Kibum has decided that we are the killers. And he is going to chase after us until he can prove it." Donghae explained.

"Where do I come in?"

"We are going to give Kibum his murder of course."

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at this. He stared at the leader with a hard look before speaking.

"You didn’t kill those MBLAQ members."

"I know."

"So are you turning him in?"

Siwon and Hankyung were wondering whom Kyuhyun was talking about.

"No I am not. We are going to make a scapegoat."

"Ah I see where I come in now."

"Exactly."

"Wait." Siwon cut in with one of his hand gestures. "Kyuhyun you know who killed the MBLAQ members?"

"Of course hyung. I know everything." Kyuhyun replied with a smirk.

"Then who was it?" Hankyung asked calmly.

"Not important right now." Donghae replied with another hand wave. "The point is, we need to create a believable scapegoat for the detectives to get them off our cases."

"I understand." Kyuhyun replied with a second smirk. "I have a few people in mind."

"Perfect. Yah, Hankyung you leaving?" Donghae asked in surprise as his number two made his way to the door.

"You have everything under control Donghae." The Chinese man replied calmly.  "I know you will tell me the plan later, but for now I have to take care of something."

Donghae had a confused look on his face but he trusted his number two above all the others. So he nodded in understanding. Hankyung bowed politely to the leader before he left the room. Siwon watched him go with a curious expression before turning back to the others. Kyuhyun was leaning close to Donghae's ear to whisper his plan.

"This is what we need to do." Kyuhyun began softly.