Chapter Seventeen

Super Junior Gangs

The sun peered through the apartment window and right on the face of Han Geng. The Chinese man easily woke up to the rays beating on his face and sat up. Being trained at an early age for martial arts by his father, Han Geng was use to always waking up so early in the morning. In fact, it was his favorite time of day since none of the other gang members were morning people. Well except Siwon, but that was because the religious man would go to church in the morning to pray. Something that Hang Geng would never do. But besides the religious man, Han Geng was the only one that woke up with the sun.

Next to him a second person groaned loudly. Han Geng watched in amusement as his bed mate grabbed the blanket and covered most of his body with it. Ironically he missed his head completely.

"Will someone please turn off the ing sun." The lump growled angrily.

Han Geng chuckled lightly at this. When he brought Heechul home the night prior he never expected the man to be so…cute. Granted it was still Kim Heechul, the Silver Gunman of the T gang. And when said man woke up, he was probably going to try and kill Han Geng. But despite that, Han Geng could not look away from the man. He really was something beautiful to gaze at. Last night he got distracted a few times during their 'fun' because of Heechul's beauty. Something the other man luckily did not notice. But now that the man was asleep, Han Geng could stare all he wants. He never met such a beautiful man before, and one that really captured his attention, like Heechul. His milky white skin or sensual eyes that seemed to draw you in. The Chinese man bet if you put Heechul in a dress no one would be able to tell if he was a woman or man. He smirked at  that. He wondered if in the future he could get the gunman to dress up for him.

Standing up the man stretched his long limbs and yawed. Last night took a toll on him. Heechul was a playful person in bed and it used more energy that Han Geng was expecting to keep up. He went to the window and closed the blackout curtains in the back so his Princess could get some better sleep. The Princess purred in content and relaxed in the bed in a deeper sleep. Han Geng smiled at this and left his bedroom to the kitchen. He was hungry for some breakfast.

He wondered if Heechul liked fried rice.

Soon he found himself in the kitchen, the familiar sound of a sizzling frying pan being his own companion. He hummed a Chinese song softly under his breath as he added the necessary ingredients to his meal. One ear was trained to listen to the doorway for his guest to wake up. He was lowering the heat on his stove when the familiar click of a handgun was heard.

"I see you are awake Princess." He said without turning around.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you in the head, China Man?"

"Because I'm cooking right now, and I'd rather you not get blood in the food." Han Geng replied calmly as he glanced over at the diva. "Did you sleep well?"

"What an odd thing to ask someone who is aiming a gun at you." Heechul replied as calmly. "But yeah, I slept fine, until the sun came up. why do you have your curtains open so early."

"I am usually awake by the time the sun is up anyways, I suppose I didn’t even give it thought. Are you hungry?"

"Is it poisoned?"

"Don’t be so rude. You may actually like it." Han Geng said as he divided the food up to two plates. "Have a seat, I promise I won't kill you."

Heechul stared at him suspiciously for a few minutes before replacing the safety on his gun again. He slid it in his pants and took a seat across from Han Geng. He stared at the plate of steaming food for a moment before slowly picking up his chopsticks. He shot a look towards Han Geng and spoke.

"If its gross, I will kill you." He threatened before taking a bite. He chewed it in contemplation for a few moments before swallowing. There was a moment of silence as they stared at each other.

"I suppose I'll let you live."

"Thank you." The other replied with a small smile as he also began to eat.

The two continued to eat their breakfast in silence. But it was a rather calming silence that both seemed to enjoy. They finished the meal with no other incident and Heechul gracefully stretched out his arms in front of him. He lazily looked at Han Geng while the Chinese man took their plates and placed them in the sink.

"So why didn’t you kill me last night, or this morning?" He asked lazily. "You had plenty of opportunities."

"To kill a man while he is defenseless is rather pathetic don’t you think." The other replied as he took his seat again. "Besides, you are rather interesting in your own way."

"You're not so bad yourself China Man." Heechul said before a slight hesitant look crossed his face. "What now?"

"I suppose you mean between us, right?"

Heechul nodded slowly.

"Well I don’t feel like killing you. DO you still want to kill me?"

Heechul shook his head.

"Well then I suppose that it means neither of us die today. I rather think it’s a safe plan. And after that, I suppose we just go back to what we were doing before."

"You mean back to our gangs." Heechul clarified for himself. Han Geng nodded at this. "I don’t like this plan."

"What?" The other asked in surprise.

"Well," Heechul declared as he flipped his bed ridden hair. "I don’t feel like saying this is the last time we see each other. I want to see you again."

"That is the dumbest thing you could have ever said." Han Geng replied with a sigh. "I think you are smart enough to realize what would happen if anyone was to find out."

"Then, China Man, we don’t let them find out."

With this Heechul rose from his chair. Placing his hands on the table he leaned in and pressed his lips hungrily at Han Geng. The Chinese man quickly reciprocated the move. The two lazily kissed each other for a few more minutes before Heechul pulled back. his lips he had that familiar smirk on his face. He ran his finger along Han Geng's cheek with a smirk.

"I'll see you next time China Man." He declared with a  sultry smile.

Han Geng felt rooted to his seat as he watched Heechul saunter out of his kitchen and apartment. When he finally was able to get some oxygen in his lungs he released a breathy laugh. Leaning back in the chair he placed a hand over his face.

"What the hell did I just get into." He muttered under his breath.