Chapter Twenty Nine

Super Junior Gangs

In all the years Donghae has owned the T gang he was never as nervous as he was tonight. He didn’t know if it had to do with the high profile party he knew Yunho was throwing, or the fact there was an upstart group called EXO who were apparently moving in on their turf, or even if it had to do with the gang war he had purposely started between 2PM and MBLAQ. But he did know that a lot of it had to do with the fact that he was going to see Eunhyuk again. A month, one long month, since he was able to see and speak to the young man inside the T gang and Donghae missed him rather terribly. He should be worried, after all he has never felt anything like this for anyone, and it was deadly getting close to someone that was fiercely protective between Leeteuk and Heechul. But there was something exciting about the danger and Donghae cared more about the fact he was going to see the milky skin man more than the potential danger he was in if anyone inside T or M ever found out about it.

 The leader sat in the back of the black car with a barely concealed excited look on his face as he bounced his knee in impatient. He, as were all the members of his gang, was dressed in all black with red insignia of a dragon curved to create the letter T on the right shoulder. His hair was slicked back and his lips were slightly red from him biting them nervously from time to time. The other two in the car riding with him were Siwon and Han Geng and the two men shared worried looks at their unusually jumpy leader. The others were riding behind them in a second car and so didn’t see any of this.

"Donghai, are you okay?" Han Geng asked in Mandarin so their driver couldn’t hear them.

"I'm fine Han Geng." The leader replied in Mandarin as well. "I guess I'm just a little excited about tonight is all."

"That is unusual for you Donghai." Siwon added into the conversation. "What is at this party that has you so…jumpy?"

"Oh this and that…" Donghae replied off handedly.

The two exchanged looks again but didn’t comment. While it was weird to see Donghae in such a mood it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing either. If he was like this than he was less likely to be murderous towards the people there. The pair felt they didn’t have to worry about him going off and creating a fight they wouldn’t be able to win at the moment. So they decided to drop the conversation.

The rest of the car ride was for the most part silent. When they arrived at the large mansion that the party was being held at their driver got out of the car to open the door for them. Donghae waited until the other two exited before he stepped out as well. Straightening up he saw that the other four from the other car was waiting for them. Henry was bouncing on his feet looking around like an excited child. Next to him Zhou Mi stood guard. He also was looking around, but more as a defensive point of view. Ryeowook was next to them keeping an eye on Henry as well. He smiled at Donghae when he noticed the leader approaching. The final member, Kyuhyun, was more focused on his handheld game system than anything else. Donghae tried to get the computer genius to leave it at home but his hacker merely gave him a look and walked into the waiting car with the device. Donghae swore after him but did nothing past that.

"Let's go over everything one last time." Donghae said when he approached. "Henry, you need to stay close to at least one of us this evening. I don’t need you wandering off and getting yourself in trouble. Zhou Mi, I have a feeling that guy from EXO you were telling me about is going to be here. Do not kill him, well yet anyways. As for the rest of you make sure you spread out and talk to people. We need to know what exactly EXO is planning and maybe someone there has an idea. Oh and finally, just because TVXQ is back does not mean we should start something with T. At least not tonight. Leeteuk may know something as well. I will see if he is willing to work with us."

Kyuhyun's head popped up as if realizing something.

"Wait all of T's members are here tonight right?"

Donghae nodded at this and a predatory smirk crossed the young man's face.

"That includes Bunny then." He said with an evil chuckle.

Everyone shared confused looks at this but the computer genius paid no mind. Donghae shook his head at this and led the others into the mansion. It would probably be best if he didn’t know what Kyuhyun was talking about. He walked up the steps and was stopped at the entrance by a member of TVXQ. The man held his hand out towards the group.

"I welcome you Lee Dongahe of M but you are to be told the rules before you enter. Yunho-shi wanted to have a no-weapon rule but knew everyone would break it so he just wants you to know there is a no killing rule. Penalty is death of not the one who kills but their entire gang as well. So consider this your one important warning. Jaejoong-shi will be completely off his leash and has full permission to take out anyone he sees fit."

"I understand, do not do anything to piss of TVXQ and we all leave here alive. I understand his all rules correctly."

"Very good, enjoy your evening."

The man stepped aside and allowed Donghae and the others to enter. The man walked into the large mansion and was led by another TVXQ member towards the large hall where everyone was waiting. When Donghae entered he saw a lot of the other gangs were already there as well. Glancing around he took in the familiar faces of Big Bang, 2PM, B2ST, and MBLQ. He also noticed the bright white suite that Leeteuk always wore to such events as well. Turning his head he saw where the other T members were lingering around their leader.  His eyes easily found where Eunhyuk was and felt like he couldn’t look away.

He thought the other man was beautiful in a simple black suite. His hair was dark red and styled and his eyes were lined darkly with eye liner. Donghae wanted to go over there and talk to him but he knew it would only cause problems. So he forced himself to turn back towards his own gang. It was then he noticed something about Han Geng. The man had a blank look as he stared a different direction to where T was. Donghae followed the gaze and saw a large group of younger men standing together. Each one was wearing a dark shirt with the emblem that Zhou Mi had described to him.

"So that's EXO." Donghae mused softly.

"I think I recognize one of them." Han Geng revealed softly.

"Oh?"

"But I'm not sure. I will try to find out during the party."

Donghae nodded to this. But anything he might have said was placed on hold when the door at the top of a large stairwell opened up and Yunho entered the scene. He was linked arms with BoA and the sight of her put everyone there on edge. After all she had information on everyone and everything. Her attendance at the party could spell problems for anyone she chooses. Yunho seemed to sense everyone's sudden distress because a pleased grin crossed his lips. Dropping his arm he took a step forward from her and spoke.

"I'd like to welcome all of you to our little party tonight. I hope you are all able to have fun and enjoy yourself." He said before waving a hand. Suddenly classical music began to play throughout the ballroom. The other gangs all seemed to stay close together to one another. No one seemed to dare to pull away. That was until Leeteuk turned to his own members and said something. All of the T members began to disperse and walk towards different areas of the room.

"Monkey Face!" Junsu called out as he ran down the stairs skipping two steps a time to reach Eunhyuk.

"Hello Dolphin." Eunhyuk replied with a grin.
Donghae clutched his fist close when the pair suddenly hugged each other. Did something happen between those two during the month Donghae was not around? No that wouldn’t make sense since Junsu was in Japan with the other TVXQ members. But something happened because the two were obviously much closer than before.  He began to grit his teeth in frustration.

"Donghae." Han Geng said next to him.

"Yes Hankyung?" Donghae replied back as calmly as possible.

"If you clench your fist any harder you will bleed." His second explained with a small grin. "I suggest you also take your glare away from Junsu, I can sense Yoochun looking our way."

Donghae glanced over and realized his second was correct. The man, Kim Yoochun, was staring him down from his place next to Yunho. The man was of few words but was also scary when he wanted to be. Donghae wisely pulled his gaze from the others and went back to the other member of his own gang.

"Well what the are you doing standing there. Go move about. I will not have Leeteuk take me for a coward who keeps everyone close at hand." He snapped at them.

They looked at him for a moment before heading in different directions as well. The only one who stayed with him was Han Geng. Donghae didn’t mind this, the number two kept his mouth shut when necessary. He turned his gaze around the rest of the room. The other gangs seemed to take their cues from M and T and people began to move about the large area. Yunho and BoA even went down the steps to talk to people as well. Donghae glanced at Han Geng.

"What are you planning on doing?" He asked calmly.

"I want to know more about EXO. Zhou Mi was so tense when he came back that one night. It takes a lot to get that kid upset."

"Be careful. I don’t trust those brats yet. Just looking at them there are some loose cannons in the bunch. They make Heechul seem normal."

Han Geng chuckled at this. He gave a nod to the other and made his way towards Zhou Mi and Henry. The other two had found the food table and Henry was stuffing his face like the chipmunk he was. Donghae followed with his eyes before he went a separate direction. Heading towards Yunho he forced himself to clear his thoughts of the milky skin man named Eunhyuk. When he got to the pair he was able to smile pleasantly at them.

"Good evening Yunho-shi, BoA shi. You look lovely today BoA-shi." He greeted them.

"Donghae-shi." Yunho replied back with a small nod.

"Thank you for your kind words." BoA added with a grin. "But I bet I'm not the most beautiful thing here tonight."

"I doubt there is anyone lovelier."

BoA smirked at this and shifted her gaze past Donghae. The M leader turned his head to follow her gaze and landed on a chatting Eunhyuk and Junsu. His eyes widened and he whipped his head back to the woman. BoA had a wicked grin on her face as she knew exactly what she was hinting at. Yunho kept his face blank but based off the twinkle in his eyes he also knew of the situation. Donghae forced himself to calm down and make his face neutral. He offered them a small smile as well, a bit tense.

"BoA-shi, you must have unique taste to judge yourself against anyone else." Donghae remarked. "I still find you to be the most beautiful person here.

"I guess that makes me modest then." BoA replied with an airy shrug. "But let's see if the others take your point of view as well."

Donghae was curious about what others BoA was referencing but he got his answer soon enough when Junsu and Eunhyuk joined them. Junsu was comfortable since he was always around the woman and had no problem joining them. He was pulling with him a very shy Eunhyuk. Donghae forced himself not to stare too long at the other man since he knew BoA was more perceptive than most people.

"BoA, I wanted to introduce you to someone. This is Eunhyuk, he is a member of T. We get along well so I thought you would be interested to meet him." Junsu explained as he pulled the other forward.

"Hello BoA-shi. I am Eunhyuk." The other introduced himself as calmly as possible.

"It is nice to meet you Eunhyuk. I am glad you were able to join us tonight." She replied with a smile. "May I ask you a random question?"

"Sure." He allowed with a nod.

Donghae had a feeling the question was about their earlier conversation. And so he slid his hands into his pocket and grinned. He had a feeling Eunhyuk would answer the same way as him. After all it was the right thing to do, flattering your hostess.

"Don’t you think tonight is lovely, you know, with the full moon and all?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

Donghae tense up again but Eunhyuk didn’t seem to notice anything odd with the comment and nodded with a smile.

"It is. I always found full moons to be quite beautiful."

"Just makes you want to take a walk along the Han River and enjoy it with someone special." She added lightly.

Donghae could have sworn. She knew! She must have known about Eunhyuk and him meeting a month ago. And based on the way Eunhyuk seemed to slightly pale, the other man realized the implication as well. He did well to not glance over at him but the understanding was there. There was a moment of silence as he tried to come up with a good response to something like this but could only nod his head in reply. BoA seemed pleased by this and her grin turned even more wicked than before.

"Of course traveling at night in this area can be very dangerous. I would probably want to make sure I am well protected." She continued on as if nothing was the matter. "You never know who you might bump into along the way."

Donghae was in a panic but kept his cool. Luckily the only ones there were TVXQ members and BoA. There was no T or M members to hear any of this and spell potential problems for the pair. He glanced over at Eunhyuk who was at a complete loss of what to do. Donghae felt bad for the man and decided to save him.

"BoA-shi is right, but I doubt she has any problems with that. She has Yunho-shi to always protect her." He teased back.

The effect was quick. Their group was suddenly joined by a peeved Jaejoong who was glaring daggers at the TVXQ leader. Yunho had a grimace look on his face as he turned to his number two. BoA was amused by the sudden turn of events.

"What exactly does that comment mean Yunho?" Jaejoong growled out.

"It's not like that Jaejoong. You know BoA has her own set of guards to keep her safe." Yunho tried to explain.

"Really now? I don’t see those guards here tonight. But you are here and you are the one protecting her. Is there something I should know about Yunho?"

Eunhyuk looked as if he wasn’t too sure what he should do in this situation and Donghae was highly impressed with how well it turned out. Grabbing Eunhyuk by the wrist he tugged the T member in a manner to hint that they needed to get away now. Eunhyuk was too enthralled with the scene the two men in front of him were making to realize what was going on and just followed the gesture the other was indicating. The pair slipped away from the irate Jaejoong and the defending Yunho and went outside. Once the cool air hit Eunhyuk the man seemed to blink away the spell the last moment had on him and looked around. He turned and realized Donghae was next to him. The M leader offered a soft smile.

"You do realize you owe me for saving you back there." Donghae teased the other.

"Seeing as I saved you a month ago I'd say we are even." Eunhyuk countered back.

Donghae chuckled at this and nodded his head. Turning he headed further away from the mansion and towards the garden area in the back. He was happy to note that Eunhyuk followed him as well. The pair walked silently for a few minutes before they felt like they were far enough away to not be interrupted, or spied on.

"How have you been Eunhyuk?" Donghae inquired as he turned to the T member.

"Well enough I suppose. And you Donghae?" The other man replied calmly.

"Been rather busy. Did you notice that large group of younger men earlier. They are called EXO. They have been keep me occupied lately."

"We are getting involved with them too." Eunhyuk admitted softly. "But it's nothing our Leader-shi cannot handle."

Donghae nodded softly. He had a feeling that was the case. Without Eunhyuk telling him so he knew EXO was the type of gang that was making moves against multiple parties at the same time. He was about to say something when something caught his eye. Turning his head past Eunhyuk he noticed one of s were heading towards them. But based on the look on his face, Donghae was not the one he was looking for. However the man still approached them.

"What is it Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked annoyed towards the computer hacker.

"Sorry hyung, wasn’t looking to bother you. Was looking for my Bunny."

"There is no one over here but me Kyuhyun. Take your rabbit hunt elsewhere."

"Not rabbit. Bunny." Kyuhyun corrected with a smirk.

"You don’t mean Sungmin do you?" Eunhyuk inquired with a tilt of his head. He muttered next under his breath. "I remember something about a bunny from him recently I thought."

"Yes! Have you seen him!" Kyuhyun asked in excitement.

Eunhyuk shook his head and Kyuhyun's shoulders deflated in defeat. Donghae was amused by the exchange even if he was still annoyed the younger was interrupting his time with the T member. He wasn’t sure the next time he was going to be able to get the milky skin man alone to talk to. He was about to send him off when Eunhyuk next spoke.

"I need to head back inside. I believe your distraction towards Yunho and Jaejoong has now passed. I have things I still need to do tonight." Turning towards the two M members he offered them a small bow. "Perhaps we will talk later. The night is still young. Goodbye Donghae-shi."

Before either men could stop him he turned away from the and headed back towards the mansion. Donghae growled under his breath and turned his glare towards a suddenly nervous Kyuhyun. He was now pissed at the computer hackers actions.

"Kyuhyun you ing brat." He snapped.

"Sorry hyung! I didn’t mean to get in the way honest!"

"You better just get out of my sight now you little . I may not have a weapon at the moment but I still can kill you for this."

Kyuhyun took the cue and bolted away from the irate Donghae. The leader of the M gang ran a frustrated hand through his hair. He was now going to have to find another opportunity to talk to the other alone. And now that they were going to be back inside that was going to make it more difficult. Leeteuk and Heechul were bound to keep a close eye on him.

" my life." He muttered as he started to head back inside as well.

But he also knew that he needed to talk to the T leader anyways. Since he was able to gather the man was also dealing with the upstart EXO group they needed to discuss this. Or at least arrange a meeting between them to do so. And maybe if he was lucky, Leeteuk would bring his successor with him as well.