Chapter Twenty Seven

Super Junior Gangs

Kangin sighed in frustration. It was two days now from the big party and the burly man found himself making his way towards the warehouse district with Shindong, Sungmin, and Heechul. There was some problems with their shipments coming in and Leeteuk wanted to four of them to find out why and fix it. Normally Eunhyuk would be the one to go on these trips with the others but the Leader had something else planned for the successor and so Kangin was decided to take his place. Personally the muscle man was not happy that he was having to do this. He has done his fair share of missions for the T gang and he had thought he had paid his dues when Leeteuk took over and made him the Second. In fact he believed this so much he spent most of the ride from their base to the warehouse district ing about it. The group was traveling in two cars with the Inner members in the first car and a second car filled with some men to act as back up for the mission. But with the way Kangin was going the other three were probably wishing they were in the second car as well.

"I swear you ing raccoon, one more whine from you and I'm going to put a bullet in your head." Heechul growled from his seat in front.

"Yah! Don’t threaten me you Prime Donna Diva. I have more pull in this gang than you." Kangin snapped back.

"I can kill you here and now, blame it on someone else and no one would know better. Don’t tempt me you ." Heechul warned as he waved his trademark silver gun.

The other two in the car wisely kept quiet. When Kangin and Heechul went at it the best thing to do was keep silent and hope you don’t get dragged into their feud. Although anything was still better than being stuck with them in the same car. Perhaps death would be a blessing at this point. Kangin grumbled again at this and crossed his arms. He knew that Heechul was the type to go through with his threats. He should not tempt the devil this close without a way to escape death. Leeteuk always warns him of this.

The rest of the car ride was, thankfully, peaceful. The cars pulled up to the warehouse where Leeteuk would do a lot of his deals. The group exited the car and glanced around the seemingly peaceful area. Kangin knew there was something wrong. All those years with working inside the T gang has kept his senses on high alert at all times. And something here was causing all of him to tense up. With quick orders he had most of the men stay outside to stand guard and took inside with him just the inner members. They all were on guard as they approached the seemingly empty warehouse. Kangin took the lead as he entered the place.  As they were all completely inside the number 2 realized there was someone already inside the building. A few somebodies to be exact.

"Hey punk! Who the hell are you and what are you doing inside here. This be off limits." He called as he and the others drew their guns.

The man across the room laughed at this. He seemed younger than them and had a particular wild look to his eyes. The others around him shared both his seemingly age and craziness. They all were dressed in black with a silver insignia on their jackets. A insignia that Kangin did not recognize off hand.

"I know that this is Leeteuk's property but soon it's going to be ours and I was just checking it out. No need to get your in a bunch Kangin."

"Who do you think you are punk!"

"Me? Why I am Kai of the EXO gang, but that is not important right now. Seeing as you won't live long enough to remember it."

And with that the man snapped his fingers and the foursome found themselves surrounded by a good twenty men with guns. Kangin swore under his breath and grabbed Sungmin by the arm. Shouting to them he dragged the man towards a crated area that would provide them some coverage. They were able to get behind the crates safely right as the EXO members began to open fire. Kangin slammed his head to the wall while Sungmin and Shindong crashed into the ground. Heechul slid his back against the crates and stared over his shoulder.

"Well this is ing brilliant. The little got us cornered." Heechul growled in annoyance. He turned to Kangin. "What's the plan raccoon?"

"We need to get out of here. But the entrance is heavily blocked by those little punks. I think we should lessen the crowd first and then make our escape."

Heechul smirked gleefully as he pulled his silver gun out. Shindong quickly got his sniper set up and Sungmin slid his gun out. Kangin pulled his phone out and sent a quick text to Leeteuk explaining the situation before he slid his own gun out.

"Heechul, let loose." He told the other.

"Plan on it raccoon."

Heechul spun from his spot behind the crates and opened fire. He easily picked off a couple of the gunmen who were nearby and the three from the rafters. Spinning behind the coverage again he watched as Kangin and Sungmin picked off the others as well. The gunman swore under his breath as he watched everything unfold in front of him. Unless they came up with something and soon they were all going to be dead by these upstarts. Shindong pulled up next to him and held the sniper close. The slightly larger man glanced at Heechul.

"Who should I hit first?" He questioned calmly.

"We need to take out the ones that have the best aim towards our escape route. Unfortunately those three that were talking to us are not our problem just yet. But if we can injure them then maybe we can cause enough of a disturbance to get out of here."

"I'm on it."

Shindong aimed the gun towards the crates across the room where he knew some members were hiding and taking turns firing upon the foursome. Keeping his head down and focused he waited as each one popped out before taking a single shot. Each shot easily hit their target as the EXO members slumped over the crates dead. But when one died another was there to take his place. It kept Shindong busy. The ruckus was enough to get the men standing guard outside to suddenly enter the warehouse. Luckily they were quick on their feet and were able to find their own cover and open fire towards the EXO gang. With the numbers suddenly even they were able to push the EXO men back. Kangin looked over his shoulder at the three EXO members who were taunting them earlier. They were no longer there and Kangin scoffed at that notion.

"ing cowards. Don’t even stick around once they realize their plan failed." He shook his head and turned to the three. "Now is our chance in getting out of here. We need to get back to our home and tell Leeteuk what happened."

"Lead the way, hyung." Sungmin agreed with a nod as he tapped Shindong's shoulder.

The sniper took out a couple more men before he slid back from his spot. Grabbing his bag he pulled himself close to Sungmin who would have to provide protection for both of them. Unfortunately he did not bring his hand gun with him and was otherwise defenseless. The best thing to do was keep his head down and close to the others.

They were able to get to the door when there was a loud cry of pain next to them. Looking over, Sungmin realized that it was Jaesuk. The younger man to a bullet to the arm and was down in pain. Sungmin grabbed the man's good arm and pulled him to his feet. Spinning around he fired a couple of shots, taking out two more men before they were able to escape the warehouse. The group ran to their cars which were luckily unaffected with all that was going on. Jumping in the cars sped away loudly.

"Yah! Jaesuk pull yourself together." Heechul complained to the man who was clutching to Sungmin in pain.

"Sorry Heechul-shi, but it hurts…" The man whined in pain.

"Tck, man up Jaesuk or I'm tossing you out of the car."

"It's okay Jaesuk. We will be home soon and get you all better." Sungmin told the other soothingly.

The man merely whimpered in pain. But tried to keep it down because he knew that Heechul was a man of his word. And he had seen the older man throw injured people out of moving vehicles because they were pissing him off. The car ride back to the base was terse as the group sped their way down the relatively empty road. Kangin was growling under his breath as he texted Leeteuk about what happened. The leader merely replied they would talk when the group got back.

When the cars pulled in front of the base no one was surprised to see Leeteuk and Eunhyuk waiting for them. The leader had a blank look on his face as he stood there with his arms crossed. Eunhyuk was a little more emotional as he had a worried look on his face as they all exited. But he didn’t say anything, just look towards the leader. Leeteuk calmly assessed the situation and nodded.

"You." He said pointing to a random member. "Take him to the infirmary now. Kangin, and the others, to my office now."

The Inner Circle members followed the leader into the base and to the man's office. Once everyone was inside and seated Leeteuk spoke from behind the desk.

"Let me ask the important question first. Are you okay?"

"We are fine Leeteuk." Kangin replied form his seat. "We lost a few men at the warehouse though."

"Well as long as you are all okay that is fine then. Now tell me, what happened?"

So Kangin and Heechul took turns explaining the situation to Leeteuk. The leader never said a word as he listened with his hands clasped under his chip. He had a focused look on his face that never died down but hardened slightly at the name of the new gang. When the pair finished there was a few minutes of silence as he went over what he heard. With a nod he finally spoke.

"What do we know about this EXO group?"

"Practically nothing, I have never heard of them until  tonight." Sungmin replied quietly.

"Well they aren't completely new to the underworld. I have heard of them but they were not the gutsy type to try and take on another gang. Especially not one like ours." Shindong revealed.

"Do you think M has had meetings with them yet?" Eunhyuk asked the leader quietly.

Leeteuk glanced over at his successor with a twitch of his lips.

"I wouldn’t be surprised if they have. Something tells me this attack was no accident and that EXO is probably making a big move. One that will affect both gangs very soon."

"I agree. And I bet it will start at TVXQ's party." Heechul added.

"I agree." Leeteuk nodded. "Something tells me we need to keep on our toes. The party in two days will be a big moment for everyone."

"Do you think Yunho-shi knows about them then? Maybe we can get some information from him about them." Kangin suggested.

"Or someone else close to him." Leeteuk mused softly. He turned to Eunhyuk. "Ask Junsu-shi what he knows. He might help out so we aren't walking in blind."

"You don’t think Yunho-shi is setting everyone up for a trap do you?" Sungmin asked concerned. It was not a good sign if TVXQ was scheming something against the other gangs. They were easily powerful enough to take out a lot of others if they felt like it.

"No, I doubt Yunho is planning to kill us off. Something tells me EXO is more a loose cannon than either I or Donghae. He doesn’t need the headache I think they would bring."

Everyone was quiet. Leeteuk smiled softly at this point.

"Everyone is tired, a lot has happened tonight. Get some rest and check your wounds. We need to stay sharp for Saturday. I will see you in the morning."

The gang all nodded as they got to their feet. One by one they exited the room until the only ones remaining were Eunhyuk, Kangin, and Leeteuk. The successor smiled at the leader.

"I'll contact Junsu now for you Leader-shi. I hope you rest well."

"Good night Eunhyuk." He smiled back.

He waited until the other left before turning to Kangin.

"I don’t think Yunho will attempt something but I have a feeling EXO will. We must keep an eye on Eunhyuk during the party. I think something will happen to him."
"What about you? They know you are actually the leader."

"Don’t worry, I won't let anything happen to me. But get some rest Youngwoon. You look like your are about to collapse on me."

Kangin gave a small nod as he also went to leave the room. He muttered a tired farewell before exiting the room. Leeteuk stayed in his seat as the door closed. When he heard the click the smile fell off his face and he frowned. Turning in the chair he stared out the window that was there.

"EXO….I wonder what they are planning…."