Chapter Twenty Four

Super Junior Gangs

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were sitting together in Leeteuk's study talking. It was a common practice between the two to meet up every so often and discuss different things, things that the younger would need to know before he took over the T gang. Despite the fact that for the upcoming party at Yunho's they were not going to reveal who Eunhyuk really was to the gang, Leeteuk took the time to explain who each and every leader was that was going to be in attendance. After all this would be a great opportunity for Eunhyuk to observe without being noticed. So the two sat in Leeteuk's study with a bunch of pictures on the table before them.

"This is Jiyong. He is the leader of Big Bang and goes by the name G-Dragon." Leeteuk explained, pointing to a picture of a man with a partially shaved head and bangs that covered half his face.

"G-Dragon." Eunhyuk repeated as he stared at the picture.

"You need to be cautious around him. Big Bang is probably one of the most power gangs in the region. G-Dragon is a deadly man, he does not hesitate to kill anyone who gets in his way. Even his own men have died by his hands." Leeteuk went on to explain. "I haven't had the pleasure  of working with him. He is very particular with who he does business with but I'd rather not be on is bad side."

Leeteuk moved the picture aside to pick up a second one. This man looked younger with a cold expression on his face.

"This is Doo Joon. He is in charge of B2ST. They are weapon smugglers and we get a lot of our stuff from them. They are well connected with different men outside of the Korea area. Most notably the US and China. But they are all young so allying with them will be rather simple. I just haven't had a need to use them more than for supplies."

Eunhyuk nodded again and picked up another picture. This man looked familiar to him. Leeteuk leaned over and smirked.

"Seungho. Leader of MBLAQ. I'd tell you more but you seem rather familiar with this gang."

Eunhyuk winched at this. Knowing exactly what Leeteuk was instigating. He glanced at the leader but the older man had a small smile on his face.

"It's okay Eunhyuk. I understand."

Eunhyuk muttered a soft apology about keeping things secret from the leader. But the older man waved if off. He pulled Seungho's picture from Eunhyuk's hand and set it down. He picked up another picture and handed it to him.

"What can you tell me about him?" Leeteuk asked casually.

Eunhyuk looked at the picture before his eyes widened in shock.

"He looks just like me!" The younger man exclaimed in surprise.

"Right. This is Tablo. He is an international spy. There are three of them. Mirtha and DJ Turkez are his partners. The three make Epik High, they have connections all over the globe on different business men, politicians, and celebrities." Leeteuk tapped the picture. "He is an important person that will be at the party."

Eunhyuk looked at the leader curiously.

"You need to gain an alliance with him. If Tablo sides with you we will be able to control more than just a few places. He can get us valuable information on many people."

"But Leader-shi. I don’t know if I have that ability."

"I think you do. The only downside is, Tablo is already allied with G-Dragon. He does a lot of side jobs for the Big Bang group. Luckily none of them involve us just yet so we may be able to sway him."

"That seems like a lot. Weren't you just saying you didn’t want to be on the wrong side of him?"

"I don’t want to be on his bad side. Hence why I'm having you approach Tablo. No one at the party knows who you really are expect TVXQ and M. As long as we can have them stay quiet on the matter, than you talking to Tablo won't raise any red flags for anyone there."

Eunhyuk squirmed in his seat in discomfort. This was asking a lot from him. And the man didn’t know if he was exactly ready for the task. But none the less he nodded to Leeteuk. If the leader had a task for him than it was Eunhyuk's duty to perform it to perfection. Leeteuk noticed this and grinned wickedly. He put his hand over the pictures and turned to Eunhyuk with a serious look on his face.

"You need to contact Junsu as soon as possible and explain the importance of not being exposed as my successor. I will contact Donghae and make sure he does the same. Although I bet I will have to owe a lot to him to keep that boy's mouth shut."

Eunhyuk felt his chest tighten at the mention of Donghae but says nothing. He was looking forward to their next meeting but Yunho's party put a quick damper on those plans. Now Eunhyuk was forced to get his feelings together in a quicker manner since the party was coming up fast. But he didn’t understand what exactly he was feeling anyways. It made everything so confusing. He nodded his understanding to Leeteuk since he didn’t know if he could trust his voice. He was saved from having to speak when a knock at the door sounded.

"Enter." Leeteuk called out.

Kangin entered the room and offered a polite bow to the pair. He then handed some papers to Leeteuk before taking his usual spot against the wall. Leeteuk looked over the papers with a grin on his face before turning and handing them to Eunhyuk.

"It seems your little party at the Han River has fixed itself."

Eunhyuk looked down and saw the papers were a police report about the five killings at the Han River. And also the man that they suspected who was also dead from suicide. The report basically declared the whole case closed and taken care of. Eunhyuk was surprised though. The man that was accused and now dead was a member of 2PM. They had nothing to do with the matter as far as he was concerned.

"I know what you're thinking. And all I can tell you is to not shoot the hand of good fortune. Whatever lead the police to go towards 2PM is no concern of ours. Let it go and move on."

"Neh, Leader-shi."

"Good boy. Now go tell Sungmin the news. And let him know I have a new mission for him and Shindong." Leeteuk replied as he waved his successor off.

Eunhyuk bowed to the leader before he left the room. Heading down the walkway he allowed himself to think back to the report. He knew that he should let it go but it still stuck out to him. Why would the police go after a gang that had no association with the incident. It would mean someone tipped them off on a lie. But who, and more importantly, Why? Before Eunhyuk could figure that out he was outside the gym. Gathering his thoughts on the present he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Sungmin's voice called from inside.

Eunhyuk entered the room in time to see Sungmin flip a guy over and onto the mat below. The man had a winded look on his face as he crashed into the blue mat. Sungmin stared at him for a moment before he smiled at Eunhyuk.

"Hello Hyuk. How can I help you?"

"I'm here to tell you that the police have closed the murder case over at the Han River. Apparently it was a member of 2PM who did it."

"Really." Sungmin replied with a suspicious look on his face. It was obvious he didn’t believe that at all. Eunhyuk smiled at this.

"Whatever the case we are to let it go now. Oh and Leader-shi says he has a mission for you and Shindong-Hyung. You are needed in his study."

"Good to know. Thanks Hyuk. All right Jaesuk, I guess we are done for today. You better go see a medic about your ribs."

"Yes hyung." The man on the ground gasped out before slowly getting to his feet. Offering a feeble bow, he limped out of the gym. The two men watched him.

"I like him." Sungmin said with a grin. "He's a good kid and can take a beating. I hope he stays around."

"Neh, hyung. But you better go see Leader-shi now."

"Yeah, yeah." Sungmin replied with a bright grin. He waved to the other as he also exited the gym.

"Now to talk to Junsu." Eunhyuk muttered under his breath as he also began to leave.