Chapter Thirty

Super Junior Gangs

Leeteuk knew. He was a smart man so of course he knew. He knew the moment they entered the grand hall of Yunho's mansion. The moment where, across said large room, he could see Donghae looking their way. Or in particular, towards the younger man standing next to him. He knew when said successor of his gang left his side to meet up with his friend Junsu. And he knew the moment when Donghae had pulled said successor away from the suddenly irate Jaejoong and frustrated Yunho and towards the outside. And because he knew, he did nothing. But that didn’t stop the others from noticing, or reacting.

"Leeteuk, that ing fish just took off with our monkey." Heechul hissed in his ear.

"I saw the same thing Heechul, but I doubt he will try to do anything with so many people here. Don’t worry." Leeteuk replied calmly as he turned towards his Silver Gunman.

"Don’t tell me to not ing worry." Heechul growled.

"Let me rephrase it then. Don’t cause a scene Heechul." Leeteuk warned him with a stern look. "I sincerely doubt Donghae will do anything gutsy with so many people here. But you are another story. I will not have Jaejoong come after our heads because of your temper."

Heechul scoffed at this and looked away. Leeteuk was slightly amused at his antics. Heechul was always a spirited person, but this was the first time Leeteuk has ever seen him so testy. He was curious to know what got the other so wound up. He had a feeling it didn’t have just to do with Donghae. But perhaps with another member inside the M gang that Leeteuk has currently lost track of. Shrugging his shoulders he turned his gaze away from the other and around the large room again. They fell upon a large group of men that Leeteuk was able to deduce was the EXO gang that Kangin was telling him about earlier. He was trying to figure out which man was the supposed leader of this new gang but before he could another person heading their way. Leeteuk knew who this person was, and wasn’t too surprised to see him approach them.

"Good evening G-Dragon-shi." Leeteuk greeted the Big Bang leader with a polite smile. "How are you this evening?"

"Hello Leeteuk-shi. I see you are doing well." Big Bang replied back as politely. "We are well as well."

"That is good. I know your gang has been doing well these last few months. You have been branching off in America if I heard correctly."

"You have, but that is not surprising. After all Leeteuk of T knows everything around here it seems."

"You flatter me. I only know what the rumor mill blows my way."

G-Dragon chuckled at this as if he did not believe the T leader. Leeteuk understood this of course, he was known to have a large supply of informants as well. Not as powerful as BoA but enough to keep him ahead of the game so no one could surprise him with anything. Grinning he glanced past the Big Bang leader towards where he saw his inner circle members hanging out. He was surprised to see only the three of the usual four. Turning back to G-Dragon he spoke his thoughts.

"Where is Seungri? I've noticed he did not join us this evening."

G-Dragon's face darken at this. Turning his head he shot a glare towards where s were mingling. He turned back to Leeteuk and spoke quietly.

"You must be aware of the new gang EXO rising up right?" At the confirming nod he continued. "Well they have been acting up for a while now. Before you or Donghae have been having to deal with them they took a shot at us. Seungri is alive but is in the hospital because of it."

"You have got to be kidding me." Leeteuk hissed softly. After all Big Bang was one of the more powerful gangs in Seoul after T, M, and of course TVXQ. To take a shot at them was a very daring move. Especially to take a hit on Seungri who was known to be G-Dragon's favorite.

G-Dragon grimly nodded.

"I don’t know what Kris is planning but I know it will not end well. He has already started a war against B.A.P according to Tablo and he clearly has no qualms going after the more powerful ones as well. Normally I would let them do as they wish but he is clearly a problem. I don’t know if Yunho is planning anything but the rest of us need to be prepared. I admit it is part of the reason we have turned our attention to America."

Leeteuk turned back to where he saw EXO earlier and noticed that one of them was staring right at him. The man was probably the tallest one out of the group and had a Chinese decent to him. G-Dragon followed the gaze and nodded.

"That's him. The leader of EXO Kris. Leeteuk-shi I am warning you, be careful. I know what they are capable of and they are as dangerous as we have heard. You need to be on your toes."

"I thank you for this warning G-Dragon. Send my regards to Seungri for me."

G-Dragon bowed to him which he returned. The Big Bang leader left and went back to his gang. Leeteuk crossed his arms and a frown crossed his face. He turned to Kangin who he knew was next to him but had not spoken the entire time during the exchange between the two leaders. Kangin also had a pensive look on his face but controlled it better. He turned to Leeteuk and nodded.

"We will have to meet up with Donghae on this. If what G-Dragon tells me is true, and the Big Bang leader has nothing to lie to me about, then we have problems on our hands. Donghae will need to be informed as well but it sounds like he has also had his hands full."

Kangin nodded again and turned to the side. Leeteuk followed the gaze and couldn’t help but grin when he saw an annoyed Sungmin making his way over. He wasn’t too concerned because the look on the martial artist face was not one where he was going to attack someone, more like he was frustrated about something.

"Something the matter Min? I thought you like parties." Leeteuk teased softly.

"Leeteuk-hyung that bloody brat is here and he keeps following me!" Sungmin whined with a pout. "He keeps calling me his Bunny and I just now gave him the slip."

Leeteuk chuckled at this.

"Min, you are not the type to concern yourself with this. I am surprised to see that Donghae's hacker has quite the effect of you. Perhaps I should start being concerned?"

"He is just a brat who keeps annoying me. That is all. And why does he keep calling me a Bunny?"

"Because you are a bunny." Heechul replied with an eye roll. "You are a bunny and apparently his pray. So I guess that makes him a wolf."

"You and your animal analogies." Leeteuk muttered with a shake of his head.

"It works." Heechul countered with a flick of his hair. "And if you are wondering I saw your wolf head outside a bit ago so you probably have some time to hide yourself from him."

"He is not mine." Sungmin growled under his breath.

"Whatever you say Sungmin. By the way Eunhyuk is back." Leeteuk commented with a nod across the room.

Sure enough Eunhyuk had reentered the party and was looking around. When he saw his gang members he gave them a nod before walking off. Leeteuk grinned pleased as he saw his successor make his way towards where Epik High were hanging out. The man began talking to Tablo and Mirtha Jin and the pair were returning the comments just as well. The third man, DJ Turkez, stood there silently and watched. Leeteuk turned back to s.

"See there is nothing to worry about the fish walking off with him. He is back here safe and sound. Now, I need you to all scatter off." Leeteuk told to Heechul with a grin.

Heechul scoffed again under his breath but nodded his head. He left the group and headed towards another area where Leeteuk noticed some people were mingling. Heechul didn’t seem to pay them any mind as he leaned against the wall and keep an eye on where Eunhyuk was currently standing. Leeteuk turned to Sungmin and saw the other was hesitant to leave.

"You need to leave as well Sungmin, that was the plan for tonight. If you are so concern about Kyuhyun then head upstairs to where Shindong is."

"Yes hyung." He muttered with a pout before leaving as well.

Leeteuk rubbed his head in frustration. He could feel a pending headache.

"I feel as if this is not going to turn out well for us." He said to Kangin.

"I had the same feeling a bit ago." A new voice replied instead of his number two.

"Donghae." Leeteuk replied as he look at the M member. "I was wondering if you were planning on talking to me tonight."

"Was planning on it, just wasn’t sure when." Donghae replied back with a shrug.

"So what brings you this way. We have been behaving ourselves lately so I know it's nothing on that matter."

"No we have played perfectly fine by Yunho's rules. So I am not worried about that. It's about a manner that has been plaguing both of us lately."

Leeteuk turned a serious look towards Donghae.

"Does this have to do with a certain member in my gang." He trailed off for a moment.

"I am not planning on stealing him away if that is your concern. He is loyal to you through and through. I am just enjoying the conversations we have."

"You better believe it. You mess with him Donghae and I will kill you personally."

"You can try Leeteuk but you won't get a shot on me."

Leeteuk grinned with all his teeth in a wicked way. Donghae returned the grin with his own devil may care one. Both men eyed each other for a moment before Donghae continued.

"You have had your hands full with some brats I take it."

Leeteuk's smile dropped but he nodded none the less.

"But just recently. I hear the brats have been causing some problems for others well before they made a move against me."

"Same but I have heard what they have done towards B.A.P and Block B."

"Them as well? I knew about B.A.P but G-Dragon has mentioned they even are giving him issues."

Donghae's face darkened at this. He swore under his breath and crossed his arms.

"What do you plan to do Leeteuk? This issue is becoming a big one now."

"What I do will not concern you for now. But I do suggest you keep your eyes peeled. I have a feeling you and I will be relying on each other shortly, as much as I hate to think it."

"Same."

Leeteuk nodded at this and turned back to where EXO was mingling. He was surprised to see the one named Kris was staring right at him. When the two made eye contact a smirk crossed the other man's face. Leeteuk know what it meant. Kris was planning something and Leeteuk was going to have to stay on his toes soon. He looked back at Donghae to see the other was looking as well.

"I would love to wipe the smirk of that bastards face right now. I would even risk Yunho's ire for it."

"By all means go ahead. I wouldn’t mind if you got yourself killed tonight."

Donghae chuckled at this.

"I can't die just yet Leeteuk, I still have so much I would like to discuss with Eunhyuk."

Leeteuk growled under his breath but maintained his composure. Donghae smirked and gave a two finger wave to the T leader before he walked off.

"I would like to wipe his smirk off before he leaves tonight." Leeteuk muttered under his breath.

"I wonder if he is the only one we should be concerning ourselves with tonight from M." Kangin replied softly.

"What do you mean?" Leeteuk look towards the bigger man.

Kangin didn’t reply verbally but gestured with his head. Leeteuk followed the gesture and saw that Siwon was making his way towards where Eunhyuk was still talking to Epik High. A suspicious look crossed Leeteuk's face.

"What is he up to now?" He wondered curiously.

Perhaps there were others inside M that were interested in the successor than Leeteuk originally thought.