Chapter Fifty One

Super Junior Gangs

"Oh no!" Heechul growled as he jumped to his feet. He had his gun out in record time and pointed at Donghae's head. "There is no way in hell I am letting you work alone with him."

Donghae seemed rather calm about the fact the Silver Gunman was pointing his gun at him. Han Geng didn’t seem to share his calmness because he was also on his feet and armed. But he didn’t have it pointed at Heechul, not yet anyways. Heechul glanced at him before turning back to Donghae.

"You do not get to be alone with our successor Fishy."

"Why? Do you not trust me? Or him?"

"Don’t play games with me. I know you want into his pants. And I am sure hell bent to make sure you get nowhere near him."

"Heechul," Leeteuk said calmly. "Calm down. Donghae I can't let you have Eunhyuk, he is rather important to me. But I am interested in this one to work with me."

Leeteuk and Donghae turned and both were looking at Henry. The young Chinese man seemed surprised at this suggestion and he looked rather shy. Heechul raised an eyebrow at this suggestion. He was also surprised by it. He had no idea who the brat was but for some reason Leeteuk wanted to work with him?

"Me?" He asked timidly.

"Yes, what is your name?" Leeteuk asked in a friendly tone.

"Henry."

"Henry? Okay, Donghae I want Henry. In exchange you can have Sungmin."

"What?!" Sungmin asked in surprised. He looked at his leader like he was just betrayed.

"I like this plan." Kyuhyun muttered from his seat. He looked like he just won something big.

"No, I don’t need your martial arts master. I have my own. I want Eunhyuk." Donghae argued stubbornly.

"Eunhyuk is an important person. One person is not enough for him. I'll take Kyuhyun as well."

"I don’t like this plan anymore." The computer hacker grumbled.

"I am starting to." Sungmin replied with a smirk.

"You cannot have my computer genius." Donghae snapped.

"Then no Eunhyuk." Leeteuk countered calmly. Based on the light smirk on his face Heechul realized Leeteuk was in total control of the situation.

Donghae scoffed at this. Heechul knew he was trapped. Henry was just a pawn to Leeteuk. But Kyuhyun was a powerful person. And one Leeteuk would be able to work with, since he knew the brat was not controllable. But Heechul wasn’t too happy with this idea. He didn’t want any of the M people if it meant loosing Eunhyuk. It wasn’t worth it. But he trusted Leeteuk all the same. The man wouldn’t do something if the risk was not worth something for him as well. Donghae glared at the man and crossed his arms.

"You seem to drive a hard bargain." He said darkly.

"Well you are wanting the most important person in my gang." Leeteuk countered. "I could give you Heechul if you would like. That would be rather fair."

"No." Donghae looked rather scared of the idea. "I do not need your Silver Gunman. I do actually want to be alive at the end of this whole ordeal."

"Well then stop asking for Eunhyuk. Or I will send Heechul with him and not give you a say in it either way."

Heechul smirked at this. There was no way Donghae would agree with this plan. Heechul knew how cautious they all were around him. Only a fool who liked playing with death would take this offer.

"Okay I agree." Donghae said after a moment.

"What?" Leeteuk and Heechul both said in surprised. The rest of the table were wide eyed at it as well.

"I will take both Eunhyuk and Heechul to work with us. And I will allow Henry and Kyuhyun to work with you." Donghae said with a grin. He seemed to know that he outsmarted the T leader. But everyone in the room just stared in surprised. It was no secret that he wanted Eunhyuk. But to agree with Leeteuk and take Heechul just so he could have him was shocking.

Heechul was beginning to seethe. This was exactly what he feared about the most. He was not going to give their precious successor to this…this ert! Raising his gun again he released the safety and pointed it at the M  leaders head.

"Forget Fish Brains. I will not allow you to have Eunhyuk." He snarled darkly.

"That is not your place to decide Silver Gunman. Your leader has stated his terms and I have accepted them. For him to go back now is back leadership skills." Donghae said casually. "And Leeteuk of the T's is not a man to go back on his word."

Heechul was seething even more. Because the damn fish was right! Leeteuk was a man of honor. There was no way he would back out of this now that Donghae agreed to it. He was about to just pull the trigger and kill the ing fish when Eunhyuk put his hand on Heechul's. Everyone in the room stared at the man.

"Heechul, it's okay. Please don’t kill him." He said in a soft voice. "Donghae is right after all. Leader-shi gave his word."

"But Eunhyuk." Heechul started but Eunhyuk merely shook his head.

"Donghae-ah." He said instead and turned to the other.

"Yes Eunhyuk." Donghae asked with a grin. He seemed really happy with how things were playing out.

"While I am flattered at your desire to have me work alongside you. I think it would be in the best interest to not at this time."

This brought everyone in a stunned silence. Especially Donghae. He probably figured that with the budding relationship the two had, Eunhyuk would be okay with the trade. Heechul lowered his gun as he looked at his successor. Eunhyuk clasped his hands together and stared at Donghae, a soft and understanding look on his face.

"Please understand. Right now our enemy is Kris and EXO. We need to work together to take them down. But Kris is a shrewd man, and a smart man. He must know that if he attacks two of the most powerful gangs in the area the first thing they will do is ally and take him down together. So he is waiting to see what we will do. If he sees us working together in such an intimate fashion he will realize how important we are to each other. Donghae, Kris cannot learn this. Not now. We have to keep a distance in this plan or he will know where to attack us."

"But Eunhyuk…" Donghae pleaded with a sad look in his eyes.

"Please Donghae." The successor said softly. "I don’t want anything to happen to you or to my own gang. While I agree that we need to work together, there is better ways to go about it."

"What do you suggest then, Eunhyuk?" Leeteuk asked.

Eunhyuk grew quiet and looked down at his hands. It was this moment that Heechul felt that Leeteuk really had made the right choice in his successor. The man next to him was poised as what a leader should be. He was in love with Donghae, but he was not letting his heart make his decisions. He was thinking ahead, realizing what was going on and was going to make a plan based on it. Heechul was rather proud of the kid he has been partnered with. He took his seat again as he waited for the younger to say his plan. Across the table Han Geng took his again as well. Everyone waited for the young man to speak.

"As I was listening to you talk there was something that stuck out to me. The end game you referenced, Leader-shi. What was Kris' ultimate goal. Was he really after us or was it something bigger. You seemed to pick up on it as you were talking." He glanced at the leader. "We are a stepping stone to him. We are not truly what he is after. Am I right?"

"Perhaps." Leeteuk replied with a grin. "But if we are only a step, what is Kris really after?"

"The one thing that will make him the true leader of Seoul. He is after Yunho."

Leeteuk grin widened.

"You are definitely my successor. Yes I think you are right. I think Yunho is his end game as well. Yunho controls Seoul and Japan. If he takes them down he has a clear shot in having those two and China."

"If that is true then why is Yunho not doing something to protect himself?" Donghae asked.

"He is. He put seeds in our heads to do this alliance. And he sent all s out to talk to us." Eunhyuk replied. "I think he knows what is going on but is using us to make a move."

"So he's hiding behind us." Kyuhyun grumbled. "He needs us to stay on top and we have to protect ourselves anyways against EXO. Some powerful leader he is."

"Hey watch it brat." Leeteuk snapped. "You don’t know Jung Yunho like I do. The man is making a very powerful move right now. And a dangerous one."

Seeing Kyuhyun's disbelieving look Donghae answered next.

"It was his idea to put the seeds in our heads to do this alliance. But what if we decide to continue to work together, to become a single gang instead of two? Then Yunho would have to be able to stand up to all of us. And he cant. It is easier when its two groups."

"We are his gatekeepers for sure. But we can easily take him down if we wanted to. That is TVXQ's biggest fear."

"So how can he ensure that we don’t."

"Because the likely hood of me working with him on a permanent bases is slim to none." Leeteuk replied with a smirk. "And that goes for anyone else in this gang."

Heechul glanced at Eunhyuk but the successor made no move to counter the leaders statement. Heechul was glad the man was loyal but he wondered how his loyalty would be tested if the relationship between Eunhyuk and Donghae continued. Instead he continued on with his other statements.

"Kris knows that to get to Yunho he needs to get past us. But he also knows we are the two top gangs in Seoul for a reason. So he is looking for our weaknesses. That being said I think we have an advantage against him. We know that even if EXO is one gang they are not sharing the same beliefs. There are men inside the gang that are not following Kris as tightly as he thinks."

"Suho." Sungmin muttered.

"Exactly. I think there is even more than him. My plan is this. We need to know exactly who all of EXO inner circle members are. We can name most, maybe half right? That leaves a lot of open spaces.  Also we need to utilize the other gangs. We know Kris has already made a fun enemies at the party. And G-Dragon is definitely out for revenge. We should use that as well."

Leeteuk and Donghae grew quiet at this. They were obviously thinking over what the successor had said. Heechul leaned back in his own chair with a bored look. He almost wanted someone to say something to rile up the table again because this talk was going to get even more boring. Glancing at the table he saw Han Geng watching him. The Chinese man had a barely hinted smirk on his lips as he ran his eyes over the gunman. Heechul smirked in reply and gave him an air kiss and looked away. None of the others seemed to catch their little flirting which he was grateful for. That could open some doors he was not ready to go through yet.

"I think its best we first figure out why Moon and Woohyuk are back in Seoul. Also we should figure out where Big Bang, 2PM, and MBLAQ stand. After that, it would be talking to B2ST I believe."

"We opened up communication with Shinee as well. I don’t know if they will help, it will depend on what Yunho has already told them to do. But that is quite a lot of man power right there."

"I agree. I will figure out Moon and also Big Bang. I leave 2PM and MBLAQ for you as well as WooHyuk."

Kyuhyun suddenly chuckled causing the whole table to turn to him.

"What?" Donghae asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. Just a suspicion I had a long time ago is proving to be true. Don’t mind me."

Everyone stared at him but Kyuhyun only made eye contact with one. Heechul raised his eyebrows when he saw the computer genius was staring at Eunhyuk for some reason. But Eunhyuk was not rising to any bait the other was seeming to send. So Heechul was confused to the whole exchange. But as he glanced down his table he saw Sungmin had a thoughtful look on his face. Heechul was beginning to figure he was missing something. He would have to ask the man later.

"If that is all, I think we don’t need to continue this meeting much longer." Donghae said calmly.

"I agree. We will keep in touch though." Leeteuk replied as he raised to his feet. Donghae followed suite. Leeteuk had a grin on his face. "Shall I have Shindong show you the way out?"

"Funny." Donghae muttered still annoyed by the man's earlier prank.

"I will show them out Leader-shi." Eunhyuk said suddenly next to them. "If that is all right."

There was a silence at the table before Leeteuk gave a nod of approval.

"That is fine. Come by my room when you are done. We have more to discuss." Leeteuk replied as he turned and made his way out of the room. He was followed by Kangin. The others stayed in the room to watch as Eunhyuk gestured for Donghae and the rest of the M's to leave. He followed after them and was imminently followed by Heechul. There was no way he was going to let his successor be alone with Donghae.

Eunhyuk led Donghae and the rest through only two different paths towards the entrance. It was obvious the gang was annoyed and slightly amused at the complex and completely unnecessary way Shindong brought them earlier. It took even less than half the time to get from the meeting room to the main entrance than it did to get there. There were a couple of gang members watching the doors when the group arrived. They all jumped to attention when they saw Eunhyuk.

"You two can take a quick break if you want." The man told them with a smile. "I will be here for a few minutes."

The pair glanced at each other before nodding. They walked past the M gang and down the hallway, just missing Heechul who hid around the corner. The Silver Gunman didn’t want to be seen just yet. He wanted to know what Eunhyuk would do next. Across the room Eunhyuk was saying goodbye to the rest of the gang.

"I believe we will be in contact soon with some other plans. Thank you for coming today." He said with a bow of his head.

Donghae stared at him for a long moment. Without turning away he spoke to his gang.

"Wait for me in the car." He said.

"But Donghae." Han Geng tried to cut in but was shot down with a look from the leader.

"I said: Wait for me in the car." He repeated sternly. Han Geng and the rest of the gang gave hesitant nods before listening to their leader. Once they were gone Donghae gently took Eunhyuk's hands. The successor had a hesitant look in his eyes but his cheeks were already starting to blush.

"You were amazing in there. I can see why Leeteuk chose you. You will be a great leader to T." Donghae said with a small smile. "I don’t want to say goodbye just yet."

"I don’t either." Eunhyuk confessed.

"Will I be able to see you again soon?" He asked hopefully.

"I want too but…" Eunhyuk trailed off and look at his feet.

"I think that whatever is going on between us right now, I think we can make it work. I know your leader has some worried thoughts about it but I think we can do it. I really like you Eunhyuk. And every time I see you it adds to it."

Eunhyuk was quiet but looked up with a soft look in his eyes.

"I like you too Donghae. If we can make it work that I don’t hurt Leader-shi in the end, then I will go for it."

Donghae smiled at this. He leaned over to peck the other on the cheek. Eunhyuk's whole face redden at the action. The M leader seemed proud of himself. He grinned and gave a final squeeze to the hands.

"Until next time." He said before taking off towards his car.

Inside the room Heechul watched as Eunhyuk raised his hand to his cheek with a happy smile on his face. Right then the man knew, Eunhyuk's heart belonged to Donghae now. And it pained him to say so. He can only hope that this love between them does not become both gang's downfall.