Chapter Thirty Seven

Super Junior Gangs

G-Dragon knew that in terms of rankings, his gang was not considered one of the big three. He did not have the power or resources that Leeteuk and Donghae had and that no one was even close in touching what Yunho had created. But he knew that right after the three he was one of the more powerful man of Seoul. He had created a network of people that were large and influential. And the respect he had from other gangs was huge and feared. He always felt like he was rather untouchable to anyone and everyone below him so he was rather shocked and furious when EXO took a shot at them. In fact he still couldn’t believe it.

The whole thing was so surreal to him. He had sent Daesung and Seungri to meet up with 2NE1 at a local bar they used for business. The pair was just exchanging profits between the two groups for their mutual services. As long as G-Dragon paid his dues, CL would keep her girls on his side and not betray them. It was annoying but understanding. But that was beside the point. After the meeting the pair were heading back to the base when the car they were in was hit. As he was able to find out from an emotional Daesung afterwards, a couple of men from EXO got out of the second car and just started to fire on them. Despite being younger, Seungri was quick to throw himself over the other and protect from the bullets. But by doing so a few hit him in the side and back. By the time the others arrived to help them he had lost so much blood that G-Dragon thought he was good as dead. He still couldn’t believe that the man survived, but he was tough.

G-Dragon's fist unconsciously clenched at this. It was no secret that Seungri was his favorite amongst the whole gang. There was something about the panda like man that always had G-Dragon attention and to know he was injured and fighting for his life angered the leader beyond anything else. A part of him wanted to let T.O.P loose and take out everyone at the party even related to EXO to get his point across. But he was not one to make such rash decisions. While he was not close to TVXQ as others were, he also knew his limitations. While T.O.P was up there as a well-known assassin, he was still a child when ranked against Jaejoong. He couldn’t afford to lose anyone else at the moment. And he also knew Seungri would be disappointed if he found out G-Dragon reacted to his hit with emotion and not with a thought out plan.

Sensing someone approaching he raised his head. Seeing who it was he allowed his fist to unclench and relax slightly. The other man offered him a small nod of his head and a twitch of a grin on his lip. He took his place next to G-Dragon and crossed his arms.

"What have you found out?" G-Dragon questioned him calmly.

"It seems some of the EXO members have wandered around the party and have been exchanging words with different people from M and T. And they have, for the most part, ignored anyone else here." The other replied with a shake of his head. "We, apparently, are not worth their time."

"ing brats." G-Dragon scowled in annoyance. Sighing he turned fully to the other. "Taeyang, go get Tablo. I saw him earlier talking to someone from T and I want to know what was said. Also get T.O.P"

Taeyang nodded at this and left to take care of what the leader asked of him. While he was gone G-Dragon scanned the room for where Daesung was hiding. The man had disappeared not too long ago, and while he was not worried about the other getting himself into trouble, he was still curious as to where the other went. He knew the other was still feeling guilty about what had happened and thought that the leader was angry at him for letting Seungri get hurt. But G-Dragon was more angry that he wasn’t there to protect the pair. He was about to direct his gaze to the upper level when Taeyang returned with Tablo. T.O.P was a couple of feet behind them. When they arrived Tablo bowed at the other.

"I heard you were asking for me." He greeted when he stood back up.

"I was wondering what that T person was talking to you about." G-Dragon replied. He turned to Taeyang. "Find out where Daesung is hiding will you. The kid is starting to worry me with this Houdini act."

"I don’t complete blame him. You are rather scary when it comes to Seungri."

G-Dragon shot him a look and waved him off. Once the other left a second time he turned to his informant. The Epik High man had a small grin on his face.

"Sometimes I think you are just a bunch of kids in an idol boy band with the way you act." He said which caused the other to glare at him.

"Tell me what you know already." He snapped in annoyance.

Tablo laughed but agreed.

"His name is Eunhyuk. He basically wanted to tell me that Leeteuk was interested in creating an alliance with us. Not one that would impact what I do for you, but to help out them in times of need."

"Really, I am surprised that the one they sent to you was him. I would have expected Sungmin for that type of mission." G-Dragon mused under his breath.

"I think he has big plans for this kid. The way he held himself and spoke to me. It was someone trained for the matter. He is no normal member."

"And what answer did you give him. About a potential alliance."

"I haven't yet. Before more could be said that M member Siwon interrupted us." At G-Dragon's raised eyebrow Tablo chuckled and elaborated. "Apparently he is rather fond of Eunhyuk. For what reason I'm not sure. But you saw the way Donghae reacted after the fact right? I think he is harboring feelings too."

"That would spell trouble for Leeteuk. Wont he be afraid that those two will steal Eunhyuk away?"

"I doubt it. The kid is loyal to the bitter end. It would have to take a lot for him to turn sides."

"I see." G-Dragon grew quiet as he thought about what the man had told. If the objective was not to steal the man away then why were they both so intent on him. He crossed his arms and sighed. There was something brewing within the two gangs, something that G-Dragon was not pleased about. Even though he didn’t know exactly what was going on, he had a feeling it could change a lot of things.

"Found him!" Taeyang called as he walked up a third time. Trailing him was Daesung who was determined to keep his gaze away from everyone. G-Dragon glanced at him before sighing.

"Daesung, look at me." He ordered but the other violently shook his head. He rolled his eyes and went back to Tablo.

"I would be wary of anything Leeteuk has up his sleeves but I also need to stay on his good side. The man doesn’t seem like the type to do anything rash so I am not concerned in that manner but I hope you will show restraint in what you tell T or anyone else."

"What type of spy do you take me for? With everything I have done to get your foot in the door for the America market you could be a little nicer to me you know."

"I trust you, its others I don’t trust."

"That is a fair argument." Tablo agreed with a nod. "I probably wouldn’t trust a lot of people either."

"You don’t trust a lot of people." G-Dragon muttered with a shake of his head. "But that is beside the point. Look into what Leeteuk wants from you and keep me posted on what that Eunhyuk fellow is planning as well."

Tablo gave a nod in understanding before he turned back to the other three Big Bang members. A smirk crossed his face and he couldn’t help but chuckle. The way the three were standing, and the fact that each had a different expression on their face was rather amusing to the spy.

"What?"

"Look, you have Taeyang as amusement, Daesung as shyness, and T.O.P as bored. A few more people and we have a variation of the seven dwarfs going on."

"Seriously Tablo? Where do you even get these ideas." G-Dragon asked with a roll of eyes. He gave a pause and looked at the other. "All right who am I then?"

"Snow White." Tablo replied without missing a beat.

G-Dragon rolled his eyes. He should have realized that one. He rather walked right into it. He waved his hand in a shooing motion to the other which Tablo took the hint and left. But the leader could hear his spy snickering the entire time and he knew he needed to get back at the other after this party. Looking back at s he stared at Daesung. Sighing he walked up so he was directly in front of the other.

"Daesung. Look at me." He ordered a second time. But the tone in his voice was a lot firmer indicating he wasn’t kidding around and was losing patients.

"But your mad at me." Daeseung muttered softly.

"I am not mad at you. Dae, what happened was not your fault. Now will you look me in the face already. This is getting old."

Daesung slowly raised his head but once he caught G-Dragon's face he dropped it down again.

"But Seungri got hurt because of me. The last time someone allowed him to get hurt you put a bullet in their face." Daesung whined loudly.

"I did?" G-Dragon looked surprised at this. He looked at Taeyang. "When did I do that?"

"Last month. Yangwoon and Seungri went out skating and he had fallen and gotten all scratched up on his arms and legs. You took one look at him, turned, and killed Yangwoon. The message was pretty clear. If any harms comes to our panda then someone is soon to die."

"Is that why you are so terrified right now? Because you think I'm going to kill you?"

Daesung nodded while looking away. G-Dragon sighed for probably the fifth time that evening.

"Dae if I wanted to kill you for letting Seungri get hurt I would have done it already. As it were the only ones I want dead right now are EXO since its their fault he is in the hospital."

"Does that mean I can kill them GD?" T.O.P asked, speaking for the first time for the evening. "Because I am getting really bored right now and could use the entertainment."

"Sorry, we don’t need Yunho hunting us down for breaking the rules tonight. He can be a really about it all and cruel enough to kill us for disobeying him. So no killing. I'll let you take out a small fry group later if you continue to behave like this."

"Fine."

G-Dragon nodded. He put a hand on Daesung's shoulder.

"Seriously everything is okay Dae. Right now we need to focus our attention at the larger problem at hand. And Seungri is tough, he will be okay. So stop sneaking away and hiding in the shadows. I need you to be here okay?"

"Okay G-Dragon." Daesung muttered softly. He finally looked up and met the leaders eyes. A small timid smile crossed his face. G-Dragon was about to return it when he caught the scowl that Taeyang was suddenly displaying. But the other man was not looking at them but at something behind them. G-Dragon turned and saw Taceyeon approaching them.

"Well what this? The leader of 2PM graces us with his presence?" He called out. "Should I feel honored or concerned."

"Depends on how you reply during our conversation I would think." Taceyeon replied calmly as he stood in front of the four members of Big Bang. "Tell me, what is the leader of Big Bangs future plans."

"In what sense? No need to be ambiguous Taceyeon."

"With the recent fireworks going on. I hear that the group in the corner there called EXO has been causing some problems as of late. Even towards your group. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that at one point or another I will kill the s for what they've done. But that is not here and now, at least not this present moment."

"So you will take Leeteuk's side?"

"I gain more siding with T than going against them. I already know TVXQ are going to keep mum about it and I would rather be on the winning side. Leeteuk is a safer bet than Kris. And since its clear he wants nothing to do with me I will be more than ready to put a bullet in his face."

"That is a fair argument. But what about M. You do not share the same loyalties with Donghae. Yet you will be aiding him as well."

"Doesn’t matter. Donghae is no concern to me. What he wants to do with EXO is his own damn business. You are wasting my time Taceyeon, tell me the reason you are really here."

"Very well. I can you are not in the mood for games. I will come out with it. I want to take EXO down as well but my concern right now is MBLAQ. I want you to join in a temporary alliance with me while I deal with them. I don’t really want to attack them but they may back off if you are there too. After they have calmed down I will help you and Leeteuk with EXO. How does that sound?"

G-Dragon pondered this for a bit and glanced back at his gang. Taeyang seemed displeased with the idea, he always seemed to have a problem with 2PM even though he hasn’t really told G-Dragon why exactly. Daesung seemed confused, but that wasn’t anything new either. T.O.P still had his bored look on his face but he was the only one to comment.

"If we ally with one another does that mean I can kill someone?" He asked.

"If MBLAQ doesn’t back off then yes, you can kill MBLAQ."

"I say we do it. I get to kill someone, and you get someone to get your revenge against the people who hurt Seungri. We all win in the end."

"So glad that you killing people is our deal sealer." G-Dragon sarcastically replied before turning to Taceyeon. "But it’s a fair deal. I'll help you out on your pest problem, you help with mine."

He held out a hand that Taceyeon took. The two shook on the deal before the 2PM leader gave a nod to everyone and made his way back to his own gang. G-Dragon watched him before turning to the others.

"If need be, losing MBLAQ won't be too much an issue. They are not powerful enough to have any affect either way. But we probably want to keep 2PM around. They are still rather powerful despite losing such an important person a long time ago. I say we go by this plan for now. If anything changes I will make the call. Deal?"

The others all nodded. G-Dragon gave a small smile before his phone beeped in his pocket. Pulling it out he grinned at the message.

'The Panda is awake and is looking for you. I hope you're coming home soon. I can only deal so much with his temper tantrum.'

'The party is almost over. Thank you for keeping an eye on him CL.'