Chapter Eighteen

Super Junior Gangs

Heechul came walking into the base a little before noon. He wasn’t even able to get settled in before he was stopped in the hallway by his partner. Eunhyuk had a nervous look on his face as he eyed the older. A look that was not because of Heechul, but because of whatever he was about to be told. The Silver Gunman raised an eyebrow at this and ran a hand through his still messy hair, hoping to clean it up somewhat.

"Yah, what is it Monkey? I don’t have time to play guessing games."
"Leader-shi has called a meeting, for all of us. It was supposed to start an hour ago, but none of us could get a hold of you. I think he is mad." The younger revealed with a bite of his lips.

"Then what are we standing around here for. Let's go." Heechul said as he brushed past his partner. The two headed towards the main study in silence before Heechul spoke again. "Do you know what It's all about?"

Eunhyuk nodded.

"TVXQ are coming back from Japan soon. Junsu told me so earlier. It sounds like Yunho is going to want to meet with everyone again." He explained as he tried to stay in step with his partner.

"You'd think one was enough for the man." Heechul grumbled as they arrived at Leeteuk's study. Without waiting for any command he pushed the door open and entered as if it was his personal room, and not the leaders.

"Glad you could finally join us Heechul." Leeteuk said from his spot at his desk.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm here now, that's all that matters." Heechul said as he flopped down on one of the couches.

If Leeteuk noticed the fact Heechul was still dressed in the same clothes as the day before or the fact it was obvious the man has yet to shower, he showed no sign of it. Instead he turned to the rest of the members. Standing next to him was of course Kangin. On the second couch in the room sat Sungmin and Shindong while Eunhyuk sat at one of the chairs. Heechul leaned back on the couch and stared broadly at the leader.

"Well since we are all here I will explain what's going on. As some of you have probably heard, TVXQ are coming back from their trip from Japan. And Yunho has decided he wants to hold a party to celebrate the fact. He has asked that all of the local gangs bring their main members to this gala. Now, I would normally be hesitant on this, since that would mean no one would be here to keep an eye on things, but this is a direct order from Yunho. And I'd rather not piss off the man."

"You mean, you’d rather not get killed by Jaejoong for pissing off Yunho." Heechul corrected him.

"That too." Leeteuk agreed with a small smile.

"So what do you want to do Hyung?" Shindong asked from his spot.

"I think we should all go. I know for a fact if I don’t bring Eunhyuk then Junsu will be just as peeved as if I didn’t go myself. But I don’t want anyone telling the other gangs there who he actually is."

The group shared looks as they glanced between the Leader and his successor.

"You understand, right Eunhyuk. It's not time yet." Leeteuk explained to the younger. "Besides Yunho, and that Donghae, no one else will know who you actually are. You are just another member."

"How do you know those two will keep their mouths shut on this matter?" Sungmin asked in concern.

"The same way we always promise things. With ammo, money, and supplies." Kangin replied instead of the leader.

"Right, I'll send the message to them as well. And we just play it as we normally do. But this will be a good opportunity for all of us I think. I'll let you all know the details as they come to me. But for now, you are all dismissed."

The gang all rose to their feet at this. Offering the leader a bow they all began to file out of the room. The only one remaining was Heechul, Leeteuk and Kangin. The leader glanced at his gunman before nodding up to his number two. Kangin also glanced at the man before he finally exited the room as well. The two eldest sat silently for a few minutes.

"Something on your mind, HeeHee?" Leeteuk asked, using an endearment that he had always reserved for the other.

"I got some things on my mind I'd like to get out." Heechul explained. "And I'd like to do this fast, I am not feeling very fresh at the moment."

"I suppose with all the rum you drank at Shinhwa's last night would do that to you." Leeteuk agreed.

", how do you already know that?"

"Because Andy sent me the bill this morning." Leeteuk revealed before adding. "He also told me you left with someone  as well."

Heechul had a guarded look on his face. There was a sudden tense silence between the two of them. Finally Leeteuk spoke.

"I am the only one who knows." He whispered softly. "But what are you planning to do now?"

"I don’t know." Heechul admitted.

"I see. Well I trust you Heechul, even though you seem to cause me more headaches than necessary."

"Teukie," Heechul began softly. "I'm worried about you though. I feel like you're keeping something from me right now. And I feel like the Monkey is as well. What is going on?"

Leeteuk had a pensive look on his face when he stared at Heechul. The gunman realized he was being kept in the dark about something, and it made him sick. He shifted in his chair as he looked away from the leader. He was so distracted by his own thoughts that he didn't realize the leader had moved away from the desk and took a seat next to him. Leeteuk gained his attention again by placing his hand on the other's knee.

"Chul, I'll tell you everything about me. But you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"I always keep your secrets Teuk." The other had reminded him.

"I know, but Eunhyuk must not find out the truth. Or the others. Kangin already knows most of it, but its best to keep the others in the dark."

"Okay."

"This is only my story, in regards to Eunhyuk, I don’t know what secrets he's hiding. But trust him. He won't betray us."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it, trust the monkey. Now spill about you."

"The truth is…"