Chapter Two

Super Junior Gangs

Kim Ryeowook sighed as he entered the kitchen of where the gang normally ate. He was rather tired that he was the one stuck always having to get the food for when the others were too hungry to wait and too lazy to buy any food for Ryeowook to cook with. Placing the orders down he was about to pull out his phone to call the others when someone entered the kitchen.

"Is that food?" A young Chinese man asked with a bright smile.

"I just got back Henry, how the hell did you know I had food?" Ryeowook asked bewildered.

"I saw you come in and followed you." The man replied with a grin. "And I'm hungry, so which one is mine?"

The Chinese man was about to reach for the bag when he felt the cold barrel of a gun press against the back of his head.

"Going to eat without me were you Henry?" The voice asked in a calm voice as he pressed the gun harder. "I thought I made it clear last time that Leader eats first around here."

"I know Donghae-Shi. I was just going to pull yours out and deliver it to you." Henry tried to explain as a small sweat began to build on his forehead.

"Sure you were." Donghae replied as he walked around, the gun still at the others head. "You know I should kill you now for lying to me, but Hankyung seems rather fond of you. So I guess I'll let you live. But you are eating last now because of it."

Henry nodded frantically as Donghae dropped the gun. As leader of M, Donghae was the last person anyone wanted to piss off. Despite not being the oldest in the gang he was able to gain leadership when he went and killed all the former inner circle members in a single night. He had a frightening mind when he was angry and did not normally hesitate to kill anyone. But he tended to be more lenient on his own inner circle, even though some did annoy him at times. Turning to Ryeowook he smiled cheerfully.

"Wookie! What did you get me?" He asked in a happy voice. It was a complete 180 difference from a moment ago.

"The usual Hyung. Now please stop scaring Henry and eat. I'm the one who has to clean up his soiled clothes because of you."

Donghae chuckled at this but grabbed his normal dinner. He ruffled his younger members hair before leaving the kitchen to go back to his office. Ryeowook sighed at this but went back to pulling out the others food as well. The next to enter the kitchen was Donghae's number 2 Hangeng, or HanKyung as he was called in Korea. He was the type of person who killed first and asked questions later and the only one he listened to was Donghae. He was Chinese as well and was close to Henry and Zhou Mi, another Chinese member, because they spoke his native language. The tall Chinese man picked up his food and smiled politely to Ryeowook before he noticed Henry.

"Are you not eating Henry?" He asked in a heavy accented voice.

"I angered Donghae-shi again so I have to eat last." Henry explained.

Hangeng nodded his head in understanding. While he could prevent Donghae from killing the younger, he was smart enough to not go against the other when an order was made. Patting the younger on the shoulder he also left the room greeting the next member as he came in.

"Ah Siwon!" Ryeowook said with a grin.

"Wookie-ah! Thank you again for getting us dinner tonight." Siwon said with a simple smile.

If someone was to meet Siwon on the street they wouldn't think he was a member of the M gang. With his good looks and charming personality, he would have fit in perfectly with the business world, or even become an  actor or model. But he was one of Donghae's closest friends and has been known to have a devil streak in him that was deadly for anyone who crossed his path. He was the only one that was polite to the others so Ryeowook was close to him. Smiling charmingly Siwon took his plate of food and left the room to head back into his own.

Next to come into the room was a tall Chinese man with a smile. It was Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi went to the counter to get his food with a smile aimed at Ryeowook. His Korean was rather rough so he didn’t often talk to anyone besides Han Geng and Henry. The rest of the members new Chinese of course, but it was limited and rusty at best so they only spoke it if they needed something from Zhou Mi or was trying to have a conversation in public that was top secret and didn’t need passer buyers hearing. Ryeowook smiled as he handed the tall lanky man his food. Zhou Mi turned and saw Henry.

Not eating?

No, angered Donghae again. I'm last.

Henry, when will you learn to not piss him off?

Soon I hope, I hate waiting for food.

Zhou Mi chuckled at this. Even though the whole conversation was in Mandarin, Ryeowook was able to follow slightly. With all the work they did with China, each member had a basic understanding of the language. The Chinese man nodded to the pair again and left. The last person to enter the room was Kyuhyun. He was their evil genius, computer expert. He could crack into any computer system and cause some real damage. He was in charge of a lot of their data and money because he could control everything that happened right on his computer. The only one better than him at computer stuff was Changmin of TVXQ, but he was the closest to second.

"Kyuhyun, I got your favorite." Ryeowook said as he handed the other his plate.

"Thanks Wook. I am really hungry. Donghae is having me hack into the federal government system again to see when the next shipment of American imports are coming in."

"You do realize we are all older than you and you should show some respect."

"When do I ever show respect?" Kyuhyun challenged with a smirk. He turned to leave and noticed Henry. "Pissing of the leader again I see Henry."

Henry merely pouted at this. He was always being teased by Kyuhyun since he was the youngest of all of Donghae's inner circle of friends. He learned that before he joined a few years ago, the youngest was actually Kyuhyun and so the computer genius was very big into giving grief towards the new baby of the team. When Kyuhyun left Henry was quick to make his way to the table.

"Can I eat now, hyung?" He asked in a pleading voice.

"Yes Henry. You may eat now." Ryeowook said with a soft smile. Sometimes he felt more like a mother to Henry than a co-gang member. But that was okay. He liked to baby Henry, and Henry liked to be babied. Once Henry got his food he quickly thanked the other before bolting out of the room, probably heading back to his own private room. At least there he had less of a change pissing of Donghae again.

Once Henry left Ryeowook sighed and took his own plate of food. Sitting at the counter he opened it up and began to eat. Of all days why did he have to run into Sungmin again? As much as he knew the older man from T would not do anything in neutral territory, it still sent shivers down the younger's spine every time he saw the marital arts master. He wasn’t even one to enjoy all this animosity with the other gang. But he had sighed a plead with Donghae many years ago and was loyal towards the man. Even if he wasn’t into being a gang member anymore, he still did what was expected of him. He knew though, that if he saw anyone of the T Gang members outside of neutral territory he was a dead man. After all, as he was drilled many times by Donghae and Han Geng, T members were ruthless and would shoot first and ask questions later.

Perhaps in another life he would have had a peaceful time. Maybe be married and living happily with someone who loved him with all their heart. Until then, Ryeowook was in charge of keeping the base clean and the members feed and healthy. It wasn’t ideal but it did beat having to go on the field. He wondered what the other Gang was doing at the moment...