Chapter Thirty Three

Super Junior Gangs

When Heechul saw Donghae take Eunhyuk outside he wanted to follow and kill the fish for even daring to touch their precious monkey. It was only his respect for Leeteuk that he held back. Because honestly he was not afraid of what Jaejoong would do to him. He was a devil himself and so did not fear death. When Eunhyuk came back inside the Silver Gunman knew he had to keep a close eye on him. There were a lot of people at the party tonight, any one of them could take a shot at their successor. And so he took his place at the wall watching. Eunhyuk was important to them. Not just because he was their successor, but because he was a kind hearted person. He didn’t seem the type that would take over the gang but at the same time he easily showed the leadership skills that Leeteuk had and Heechul knew the man would be a good leader. So until then, Heechul would protect him.

Turning away from Eunhyuk he glanced over at Leeteuk. Ever since the leader told him the whole truth he felt like he couldn’t let the other man out of his sight either. He never viewed Leeteuk as a fragile man, he was a deadly leader when he needed to be, but to find out that he was sick and could easily die and unraveled the other man deeply. He was at least comforted that Kangin was always beside the older man's side and took care of him. But it still sent him in a panic at times. He at least had a better understanding why Leeteuk was so determined to get Eunhyuk prepared. But he did wonder why Leeteuk was not so concerned about the man from M taking an obvious interest in their successor. Heechul doubted Eunhyuk would leave them for the other but it didn’t bode well for either gang if this affection of theirs began to grow.

Across the room Siwon had approached Eunhyuk suddenly while he chatted with Epik High. This put Heechul on guard again. He wasn’t sure why a second M member was talking with Eunhyuk but he knew he couldn’t do anything at the moment either. After all Leeteuk just told him to not act out. He allowed the man to talk, and even didn’t react when Epik High suddenly walked away leaving the successor alone with the M member. From what Heechul knew about Siwon, he was considered to be a gentleman type of person, and so should not do anything that would endanger the other. Still he was wary of a person who seems interested in Eunhyuk.

Heechul suddenly growled when it seemed like Eunhyuk was trying to walk away and Siwon grabbed him by the arm to stop him. He would have gone across the room to rip the horse of their precious monkey when a hand on his own wrist stopped him. He turned to ream the person who dared to touch the Kim Heechul when a familiar husky voice spoke in his ear.

"Hello Princess." The husky voice whispered in his ear.

"China Man." Heechul greeted with a smirk. I was wondering where you disappeared off to."

"Why? Did you miss me?"

"Heechul misses no one. They all miss me."

Han Geng rolled his eyes at the obviously still arrogant man before him. Heechul smirked in reply and did a look over of the other. Even after a month apart the Chinese man was still very y. He then seemed to remember what had angered him a moment ago and turned back to Eunhyuk. But he found that both the successor and the M member were no longer there. He was annoyed that the Chinese man made him lose both of them and was about to tell him off on him when said man tugged on his wrist.

"I know you want to kill me for ruining your fun but it can wait. We need to talk." He whispered in his ear.

Heechul observed him for a second before nodding his consent. He allowed himself to be pulled from the party and into a hallway that was apparently deserted. Han Geng was careful to check to make sure they were truly alone before he finally released Heechul's arm. The Silver Gunman observed him a second time before speaking.

"All right we are alone. What did you want to talk about? And it better not have been some ploy to get me away from going after that horse."

"Horse? What horse?" Han Geng asked bewildered.

"Your member that was talking to mine."

"You mean Siwon?" At the nod he raised his eyebrows. "Why do you call him a horse? Wait, that is not important. Never mind."

Heechul grinned, that was one of the reasons he gave everyone an animal nickname. It threw people off when they heard them the first time. But then he remembered that Han Geng brought him over for a reason.

"Yah, why am I here China Man?"

"You have recently began dealing with the gang EXO right?"

Heechul's face darkened at the mention of the name.

"We had the pleasure of meeting, yes. What of it?"

"What is your take on them?"

"Why?" Heechul countered back suspiciously.

"Look I don’t have a lot of time to explain. All you need to know is that you need to tell your leader that he needs to be serious about his dealings with EXO. They are dangerous, more than any of us realize."

"I have heard of what they are up to. G-Dragon has already told us about them and B.A.P."

"There is also Block B and the fact they are also targeting 7GOT as well."

"So besides Big Bang they have mostly taken shots on newer younger gangs. Almost as if they are clearing out their competition."

"Or making it difficult for us to ally with others. Which is why I am telling you this."

"What, M wants to ally with T? I can't see Donghae really jumping on board with that. Nor do I think Leeteuk would let him."

"Princess this is not a time to be prideful. I know one of those men and…" He trailed off and looked down the hallway. Heechul turned and heard it too. The distinct sound of footsteps approaching.

Both men watched as a young Chinese man in a black suit approached them. He had the same silver emblem that their pair knew he was with EXO. He seemed calm but confident in his movements and kept his eyes completely on Han Geng. He barely looked at Heechul, something that unnerved the T's gunman.

"Hello Han Geng." The man began in mandarin. "You took off so fast we barely got to talk."

"Lu Han." Han Geng replied back in the same language. "There was nothing more to say so I left."

"So rude you are, you weren't like that before."

"Yah!" Heechul interrupted the pair annoyed. "You are in Korea, use Korean you ers."

"Maybe I spoke Chinese so you wouldn't know what I was saying." Lu Han replied back with a slight glance at him.

"Like anything out of your mouth is going to be worth any importance or secrecy."

"You're Kim Heechul right? T's famed Silver Gunman. I understand you think yourself so high and mighty but not everything is about you."

"Watch it you brat. You need to learn some respect."

"No one will want to respect a hack like you. You are nothing but wasted space."

Heechul was pissed. No one spoke to him like that, especially some kid from a rookie gang. He was about to reach for his gun and kill the bastard in front of him when Han Geng pulled him back. Heechul was about to attack the Chinese Man but a look from him gave him pause. Han Geng turned back to Lu Han.

"Lu Han that is enough. We are done here. Tell Kris to watch out because he is playing a dangerous game here. You will end up getting burned if you keep going after everyone like you are."

"I'll tell him but he won't care. We are not afraid of you anymore. Or your little pet cat their either."

"Who are you calling a pet?" Heechul yelled at him but Lu Han ignored him and started to walk away. "Yah! Get back here you little ! I'll show you what happens when you insult Kim Heechul!"

Lu Han continued to walk away from the pair and did not acknowledge any of his rants. Once he was out of sight Han Geng released Heechul. The man turned and quickly punched the other right in the face. Not hard enough to knock him down but enough to get his message across.

"You ing do that again China Man and I will kill you. Never get in my way during a fight." Heechul seethed.

"You know you can't kill him tonight. Do you really want Yunho's wrath upon you?"

"I don’t fear him or Jaejoong. Death cannot touch me."

"No, you wouldn’t be afraid of those two. You can be so reckless. You should value your life more."

"I'm Kim Heechul, no one can touch me. So you don’t need to worry China Man."

"But I do worry about you." Han Geng admitted. Heechul looked at him skeptically so he continued. "After our night together I've thought about you a lot. Wondering how you were and all that. I couldn’t get you off my mind."

"I must have left an impression." Heechul said with a smirk. Walking up to the other he grabbed him by the lapel of his jacket and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.

Han Geng groaned and kissed him back as passionately. A pair of hands found their way around Heechul's hips and he was suddenly slammed into the wall behind him. The pair hungrily kissed each other for a while Heechul tried to stay mindful of his surroundings but the Chinese man was very intoxicating. Then the man swiped his tongue over Heechul's lips and he felt a moan escape. He found himself opening his mouth and accept the tongue as he began to completely lose himself. The two were so heavily kissing that they didn’t notice the presence of another person until they spoke.

"So does Leeteuk and Donghae know you two are ing?" The voice asked next to them.

The pair abruptly pulled apart and turned to see a highly amused Jaejoong staring back. The assassin had his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. Once he realized he had both their attentions he raised an eyebrow.

"You know you should be lucky that I am the one who found out your dirty little secret. Could you imagine if I was one of your leaders."

"I don’t see how you are any better. Seeing as you will run off to tell BoA." Heechul argued back. He tried to hold up a front but inside he was very nervous. While it was true Leeteuk knew something had happened between him and Han Geng in the past he didn’t know how forgiving his leader would be if he found the whole thing out.

"You make it sound like she doesn’t already know. Who do you think sent me out here to look for you?" Jaejoong countered with an arrogant tone.

Heechul swore under his breath but Han Geng stayed amazingly calm. The Chinese man observed the TVXQ member with a contemplative look.

"Why are you here then? Clearly you know what's going on so if BoA sent you out, it means the woman wants something. Her or Yunho anyways."

"Very perceptive. Not surprising from the number two of M. You are right, there is something we want from you two."

Heechul looked at him suspiciously. There was something fishy about the fact that TVXQ had approached these two and not their respective leaders. So whatever they were playing was not to be known by others. That is a dangerous notion considering how loyal Heechul was to Leeteuk. And he would expect the same loyalty that Han Geng would have as well, seeing as he is the number two. He glanced at the other and noticed he had a similar look. Han Geng glanced at him before looking back to the assassin.

"I'll listen to your request. But it doesn’t mean I will do it."

"Oh I think you will, since it has to do with EXO. And the one called Lu Han." Jaejoong replied with a knowing smirk. "That must pipe your interest somewhat since you have a history with him."

"That's right!" Heechul jumped in as he remembered something the other had said. "How do you know the brat?"

"Not just Lu Han. You would have recognized the others too. You know all the Chinese men in EXO don’t you Han Geng." Jaejoong purred.

Han Geng was silent for a minute before he nodded in affirmation. Heechul glared at him while Jaejoong continued to smirk. He leaned against the wall and spoke.

"Would you like me to explain to Heechul the story or would you?" He asked casually.

"It's not much of a story. Lu Han, Kris, and the other two Tao and Lay were a part of an orphanage in China that M owned and profited. They used it as a place to find new gang members since a lot of our dealings were in China. Those four were candidates of becoming new members because of the different talent and skills they displayed at a young age. As Donghae's number two, I was responsible in training them and molding them. They were good, some of the best, and so Donghae wanted them to join sooner than expected. However, there was a dispute between us and them because once they came to Korea they were to not go back and so had to say goodbye to all they knew. They didn’t want that and when we came back here they ran away. But it was so long ago that I doubt Donghae even recognizes them. Their rising up as EXO is in part I think to get back at us."

"So we should blame you for this mess that is appearing in front of us." Heechul concluded.

"You could say that. That is why I was trying to warn you tonight. Because Kris knows as much about you as he does us. Donghae wanted them to be ready for the Korean underworld that they would be entering and so made sure they were familiar with all the gangs in the area."

"Hence why they have been targeting certain groups lately." Jaejoong added. "They are using the information you taught them against all of you. That is why they are becoming so dangerous.

"So what is your plan then." Han Geng asked calmly.

"To be honest Yunho wants no part in this. If he has to step in and take care of it than what is the point of having any of you around. That being said, we don’t want EXO taking over as well. So he wants you to fix this mess before it becomes something huge. As much as you two fight you at least follow the rules. EXO would not and get the balance of what Yunho and TVXQ created ruined so bad that the cops would have no choice but to take us all down."

"So what do we do?" Heechul questioned. He was beginning to understand what was transpiring. And he would rather not lose any power to those bastards.

"Simple you need to convince your leaders to join in a temporary alliance. One that can counter the war EXO and Kris will bring upon us all."

"Us?"

"As Donghae's number two and one of Leeteuk's closest confidants, you two have the most pull in your gangs. I would approach Kangin on this matter but that burly man wont step two feet away from his precious Leeteuk so to get them apart is impossible. And like I said, Yunho doesn’t want to get involved so he can't talk to the leaders either."

"As influential we are, I doubt we would sway them much." Heechul admitted.

"Figure it out. Or prepare for a war you may not win." Jaejoong replied as he walked away from the pair. "I have said what I was sent to do so I'm leaving."

The two watched as Jaejoong gave them a wave of his hands as he left the room. Once he was gone the two were left in a tense silence. Heechul crossed his arms and looked away from the M member as he thought about what Jaejoong told them. In theory it was a good idea. EXO was clearly a problem despite them being new. And joining up with M would be beneficial to the T's. But at the same time it meant prolong exposure between Eunhyuk and that fish and Heechul wasn’t sure he wanted that to happen either. But he knew time wasn’t on their side either. EXO was gaining momentum fast and he knew Leeteuk's time was limited. He needed to talk to Leeteuk and see what the other's feelings were on the matter. There was so much to think about and that was not something Heechul cared to do.

"What are you thinking Princess?" Han Geng questioned softly.

"That I kind of hate you right now. This is partially your fault. And at the same time Jaejoong speaks a lot of truth. What will you do China Man?"

"I will talk to Donghae. I know what those four are capable of doing, and there is the fact there are another eight more that we don’t know anything about. We have no names or skills or anything. We cannot walk into this blind. Having help would be a smart move. I suggest you at least talk to Leeteuk on this."

"Don’t tell me what to do." Heechul said more for his pride than actual anger.

"Ah yes, of course I shouldn’t. No one tells Kim Heechul what to do right?"

"That's right China Man. I make my own decisions." Heechul said with a smirk. "But I will consider your proposal."

Han Geng chuckled at this and Heechul smiled. He knew it was time to get back to the party but he almost didn’t want to leave. He enjoyed his time with the Chinese man and once he went back to the party that time wsa over. He could tell Han Geng felt the same way because he seem to hesitate in going back as well. The two looked at each other and Heechul sighed.

"We need to get back." He declared softly.

"I know. Any longer away and it will get suspicious." Han Geng agreed with a nod. "But before we do."

Han Geng wrapped an arm around Heechul's waist and gave him a deep and final kiss. One Heechul barely had time to return before he was released again. The two stared at each other and Heechul knew he felt something more for the Chinese man this time than before. He took a step back and gave a honest grin to the other.

"See you around China Man."

"Farewell Princess. We'll meet again."

Heechul nodded and walked away from the other. He didn’t know why but he felt his heart squeeze uncomfortably as he did so. He ignored the feeling and made his way back to the party. It looked like not too much has happened since his disappearance so he allowed himself to relax. He didn’t see Eunhyuk anyone nearby, nor Donghae. But he couldn’t gather enough emotion to care either. Instead he made his way over to where Leeteuk and Kangin were.

"Welcome back Heechul." Leeteuk greeted him with a grin. "You disappeared for a while I thought maybe you killed someone."

"No, everyone is still alive. Although I had some close calls. Tell me Leeteuk, what are you planning for EXO?"

Leeteuk looked over at him but gave nothing away on his face.

"I see you want to talk about something with me. But this is not the time or place. When we get back to the base we will talk."

Heechul accepted this answer and nodded. He took his place against the wall next to the other T men and allowed his thoughts to drift away. There was much to happen and Heechul could only hope he was ready for it.