Chapter Thirty Two

Super Junior Gangs

Choi Siwon liked to pride himself as a religious man. He attended church regularly, prayed every night, and was familiar with the bible and its teachings. He knew his choice of profession was something that God probably frowned upon but he also knew his Lord was a forgiving man and that if he upheld the other main teachings of his religion he should not be completely condemned to Hell upon his death. But he at times found himself torn with these thoughts. 

With his good looks and talent he could have easily become an actor or model or even someone in the business. And it wasn't that he enjoyed being in a gang but he knew it's where he belonged. When he was young, he had lived in a well off neighborhood where both his parents were known to be successful people. And he, as their son, was expected to follow in those footsteps, which he probably would've, if it wasn't for meeting Donghae.

The boy was brash, violent, and crude. He was known to swear up a storm and cause problems for the people in the neighborhood as well as school. There were more nights with Donghae involved than there was without. And as someone as well off as Siwon was, having a friend like that should not have even been considered. But the two did become friends, almost brothers, with all the time they spent together. And so when Donghae decided to enter into M, Siwon was there to followed. He was even beside Donghae when the other man went through and killed all the leaders and took control of the gang for himself.

None of the other members knew of this close relationship, which was probably for the best. After all Donghae's number two man was not even him. Something that Donghae, Siwon, and Han Geng all understood. To enter the Chinese market one needed to have a Chinese member high up in the level of the gang. And so, he was passed over in favor of the older man. But he was always loyal to a T for Donghae and M.

So his actions now tonight could almost be considered treason, and he wasn't sure if he should be concerned or not. Ever since he saw the man called Eunhyuk at the meeting over a month ago he couldn’t get his mind off him. There was something unique about the milky skin man that tugged at Siwon in a way that he couldn’t explain. This new found attraction towards the other man was alarming on two levels. One God was not fond of homouality and there was a lot of strong preaching against it. And two, and far more important, was the fact that Donghae has clearly called his own claims to the man that was to one day surpass Leeteuk in control of the T gang. And to go against Donghae was something far worse than going against his religious upbringing. Yet he found himself inexplicitly being drawn towards the man.

At the party that Yunho was throwing he stood next to Donghae as the man scanned the room for the T member. He was standing next to Leeteuk like he easily belonged in the room despite it being his second such event. He watched as Eunhyuk broke away from the group to make his way towards the TVXQ member he had seemed to have developed a strong friendship with. And he watched as Donghae tugged him away from the crowd and towards the outside. He knew the M leader was increasingly growing attached towards the other and he found himself debating what his own actions should be in regards to his own attraction. When Eunhyuk reentered the room, sans Donghae, and made his way over to where Epik High were conversing Siwon found himself following after.

When he arrived Eunhyuk was in a full blown conversation with Tablo and Mirtha Jin. Both men seemed impressed with Eunhyuk about what he was talking about and as such none of them noticed his arrival. But the third member of Epik did, and proceeded to tap Tablo on the shoulder.

"What's up DJ?" Tablo questioned his quiet member.

"We have more company." DJ Turkez replied with a nod towards Siwon.

"Well, well, well. Look at this Mirtha, we are sure popular tonight." Tablo said with a smirk as he also stared at the M member. "We are approached by both a T and a M member, yet neither have high status in their gangs. Care to explain this to me Eunhyuk."

Eunhyuk seemed confused with his arrival and shook his head. He shot a suspicious look towards the M member before looking back to the trio.

"I have no idea why he's here. You know my leader is not fond with associating ourselves with their gang." He replied calmly. "I don’t even know who this is to be honest."

"My name is Choi Siwon. It's true that I am a member of M but I did not come here to cause problems." Siwon introduced himself politely. "I thought this would be a good opportunity as any to have civil conversations amongst the different gangs."

Eunhyuk seemed to accept this answer because the suspicious look disappeared from his eyes. But the Epik High men were not as easily convinced. Siwon could see Tablo raising an eye at this and Mirtha smirking in amusement. He didn’t really care if either believed him since his purpose of coming over was to talk more with Eunhyuk. In fact, Epik High meant nothing to him at the moment, but he also knew that Eunhyuk had approached them and if Siwon was the cause of it going south the other man would not be so forgiving.

Eunhyuk turned away from the man and back to the trio.

"At least consider what I had to say." He said to them. "I think it would benefit both of us."

"We will at least think on it." Tablo agreed with a nod of his head. "Tell Leeteuk that we will stay in touch."

"Thank you." Eunhyuk replied with a bow.

Tablo returned the bow then stepped away from them. The other two members of Epik followed after and Siwon found himself alone with the T member. Eunhyuk had turned his attention towards Siwon with a curious look on his face.

"You were at the meeting last month between T, TVXQ, and M right? I think I remember seeing you in the back."

"That's correct. It was me, Hankyung, and Zhou Mi."

"What did you want to talk to me about?" At his questioned look Eunhyuk smirked. "It's obvious you came here for me, since you barely glanced at Tablo. A gutsy move to snub someone like him."

"To be honest I don’t worry. Tablo is a powerful person but there is only so much they can do since they focus more on international affairs. I would be more interested in getting BoA-shi on my side than that trio."

"So you would rather go against TVXQ that Big Bang? You are gutsy, seeing as any one of those men could kill you in a second."

"They would yes, but you would probably not suffer the same fate. Since you are already allied with Junsu so there is no way they would try to hurt you."

Eunhyuk frowned and then slightly glared at him.

"Junsu is my friend." He explained with a spat in his voice. "I am not being nice with him in order to gain some upper hand or greater power. I actually enjoy the man's company."

Siwon realized he had crossed a line with the man and tried to back petal his comment. But based off the glare the T man was giving him, he may have dug a deep hole. He had to try though, there might not be another opportunity after tonight to talk with Eunhyuk.

"I am sorry, I did not mean to come across rude. You are obviously not like the others." Siwon was quick to apologize. "I know you are different from the others."

"Oh, how do you mean different?" Eunhyuk asked curiously.

"I don’t know how to put it in words. I just know that since the moment I saw you at that meeting I knew you were different. There was something about you that stuck out to me that I have never seen in anyone else. To be honest you left quite the impression on me since that day. I was looking forward for the change to talk with you again."

"Oh…well I'm flattered." Eunhyuk replied with a soft blush on his face. He seemed to be unable to think of something else to say and so turned his attention away from Siwon. Looking to the side his eyes widened suddenly. Siwon followed the gaze and saw that Donghae had seen the two talking and the leader of M was not happy. Siwon could feel the glare all the way across the room. Eunhyuk took a step away from him and dropped his head down.

"I am sorry Siwon-shi, but I think its best we end this conversation here. I am flattered I caused such an impression for just a moment of talking but you probably should let go of any other plans to talk to me. It would be best for both of us."

Eunhyuk went to leave but was stopped by Siwon's hand on his shoulder. Siwon had to try one last time or else he would lose out on this.

"Please I really want to get to know you better."

"I am sorry." Eunhyuk looked at him with a serious look. "You are not the one I want."

Siwon dropped his hand when Eunhyuk walked away from him. He watched the other man walk across the room towards Donghae. The religious man watched as the two didn’t exchange words but just stare at each other before Donghae walked away from him. Junsu went to Eunhyuk and the pair began to speak quietly. Whatever it was about was not a concern to Siwon as Donghae made his way over. Siwon straightened himself up as the irate leader approached.

"Siwon, why were you talking to Eunhyuk?" Donghae growled low in his voice when he was in front of his friend.

"It is a party Donghae. Talking is what you do at parties."

"Don’t give me that ." He snapped darkly. "Look I will only say this once, Eunhyuk is mine. Stay away my friend."

"He is Leeteuk's successor and a member of T. I think we are both going to lose out on this in the end." Siwon admitted softly.

"No." Donghae replied just as softly. "I will not allow myself to lose him."

Siwon watched as Donghae left him to go after where Eunhyuk and Junsu were. Across the room he saw that Leeteuk was watching the whole thing where he was standing with Kangin while Yunho and BoA were watching from another side of the room. The man realized a lot of people had probably seen the exchange between him and the T member as well as his leader. He glanced around to see where Han Geng was, since the Chinese Man always seemed to know about these things best but the number two man seemed to be MIA at the moment. Running a hand through his hair Siwon decided, for now, the best thing to do was to give space to Eunhyuk. As much as the man caused unusual emotions to flow through his body, losing Donghae was also not an opinion. He just hoped in the end he didn’t have to choose between the two.