Screaming like a banshee

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ hey hey update ^______^ ~


Heechul: hey jerk. Just keep in mind that I'm only texting you for schoolwork, and I'm not crazy into you like those fangirls say, ok? So yeah, just reply when you see this. And you have the notes, right? (You better do, I don't).

Heechul switched off his phone and stuffed it into his pocket. He went downstairs to where Kibum was, as well as where Kyuhyun was, since he'd been self invited to stay at their house for a week.

"I hate that guy. So damn much." He grumbled as he walked down the steps, seeing his two dongsaengs playing a game on the console.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hello." He said, louder this time.

"OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE LOOK AT ME." Heechul finally snapped as Kyuhyun smirked and Kibum jumped from the shock he'd recieved. Kibum reached to pause the game despite kyuhyun's protests before turning to face Heechul.

"Now what? If it's you talking about---"

"No, more like if it's you spazzing about Hangeng again, I'm not gonna listen." Kyuhyun cut in as he high fived Kibum.

"I don't SPAZZ." Heechul mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"Actually wait, I want to listen." Kibum offered as Kyuhyun smiled his trademark evil smile.

"Me too. Okay shoot."

"You know I would never continue talking if it weren't for the fact that you guys are the only ones I CAN talk to." Heechul glared as he sat down.

"Well first things first, I'm paired up with him in like what...." Heechul said as he began counting down his fingers.

Mathematics...

Science...  

History...

Music....

Art....

"5 CLASSES?!!!" Heechul realized as he let out a loud cry.

"Aren't those like, pretty much the only classes you can do project work in?" Kyuhyun commented, smiling.

"Yes, yes it is. THAT is why it's a bad, bad thing." Heechul said, burying his face in his palms.

"And you know what's worse?" Heechul cried again, almost pleading this time.

"What?" Kyuhyun and Kibum answered simultaneously.

"Met hsnsbudb in my bsjhd jaijans us." Heechul mumbled incoherently.

"What?"

"The fangirls in my class shipped us." Heechul clarified.

"OH MY GOD SHIP!" Kyuhyun clapped as he gushed, perfectly imitating a fangirl.

"Stop stop stop stop stoppppp!!!" Heechul cried, annoyed as the evil maknae smirked.

"It's not like we're even SHIPPABLE!!"

"Actually you are." Kibum observed, speaking honestly.

"NO!"

"I don't lie hyung."

"Kibum doesn't lie, hyung." Kyuhyun supported.

"NO! Not you too?! You're supposed to be on MY side."

"Whoever said we weren't? You guys are seriously shippable. I swear I can imagine the fanfics you'll get." Kibum replied, somehow managing to maintain a straight face all the while.

"And all the photoshop that's gonna be going on." Kyuhyun chimed.

"NOOO!!" Heechul yelled again. Suddenly his phone beeped and he pulled it out, his two dongsaengs still rolling around in a fit of laughter and engaging in acts of imitating fangirls.

"Hey hyung who's that?" Kibum asked, wiping away his tears as Heechul swatted his hand away and grabbed onto his phone protectively.

"No go away."

Hangeng: yeah hey. Glad you finally texted, heck we aren't gonna get anything done if you didn't. And yeah just for the record, I'm not either. So let's go mutual and just you know, be chill cause I'm pretty sure if we act pissed they'll just I don't know... Flip Out? Is that what you call it here, I don't know. And yes I do have the notes. Don't tell me you were too lazy to read the entire note I wrote you because I'm pretty sure it's written there.

Heechul was just beginning to formulate a response when...

"Hey hyung he wrote you a note?"

Heechul let out an inhuman girly scream/shriek of horror when he realized his two dongsaengs had seen the text.

"OH MY GOD GO AWAY." He yelled as he ran upstairs.

"Hyung, answer me!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"NOOOO!!!" Heechul continued as he locked his door.

Heechul: damn those two. Anyway, yeah yeah okay you might want to compile everything and send it to me, or just tell me in class. Urm you can call it "spazzing" I guess, and please, of course I read the note. I just had to read the failed korean.

Hangeng: those two? Hmm I'll see I guess. If I can I will but yeah. Hey why not I just call you or something I don't know, will that make it easier to get the message across? Oh okay, so fangirls... "SPAZZ"? And also don't even try to lie, Heechul. I know the korean was correct.

Heechul: My brother and cousin. I don't know, up to you. It depends on whether or not I pick up. And yeah fangirls SPAZZ. How would you know, aren't you a foreigner?

Hangeng: I see. So are you gonna pick up if I call?

Heechul: I don't know.

Hangeng: okay, and just for the record yes I am a foreigner but I have been taking korean lessons since I was young, and so.

Heechul: geez okay stop being such an annoying jerk.

Hangeng: what's a jerk?

Heechul: haven't you been taking lessons?

Hangeng: I'm pretty sure that's not in the books. Is it like dialect or something?

Heechul: no? It's a curse word. =___=

Hangeng: you mean words you use to scold people?

Heechul: I guess, if you mean severely scold then yes.

Hangeng: oh I didn't learn those.

Heechul: I can see that? 

Hangeng: yeah okay anyway Hmm I'll call you once I'm done compiling and hopefully you pick up.

Heechul: we'll see won't we? And yeah okay.

Heechul: also I need to educate you on the art of cursing.

Hangeng: no thank you.

Heechul: it's an art and if I say do it, you do it.

Hangeng: I have no need for it.

Heechul: you could use it on those annoying fangirls.

Hangeng: no.

Heechul: but it's useful. They deserve it.

Hangeng: I'm not like you Heechul.  

"DID HE JUST SAY THAT?!" Heechul said as he gasped in disbelief. Did Hangeng just INSULT him?

"What hyung?!!!!" Kibum yelled from behind the door.

"Nothing now go away."

"No let me in please hyung?"

"...Fine." Heechul sighed as he got up and headed to unlock the door.

"But I'm telling you, do NOT piss me off right now because I already am freaking pissed off right now." Heechul warned as Kibum nodded and sat down.

"So hyung---" Kibum started before the ringing of a phone interrupted him. Heechul took one look at the caller ID, and rejected it.

"Who's that?"

"The jerk. Annoying jerk." Heechul huffed.

"Why what did he do?"

Heechul sighed as he pulled out the phone and showed Kibum the conversation.

"Oh... Seriously hyung it's true you're probably the only one who acts like you do." 

"You do not."

'It's true. Now pick up the call or you fail, hyung." Kibum deadpanned as the phone rang again.

"Geez fine!" Heechul glared as he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes what jerk."

"I'm done with the notes. So let me go though with you its--"

"Wait what? You're DONE?! It's been like... 10 minutes."

"Yeah I multitask."

"What."

"I was doing it while texting you."

"....... OKAY. Anyway wait let me get some paper..." 

"Ready?"

"Yeah okay shoot."

"So we have 5 assignments together and it's due in this order: music, history, math, science, and art is a long way away."

"Kay so what do we do first?"

"I'm assuming music won't take long and history does require research so I'm proposing history then science then math then music then art."

"Yeah I guess that's fine by me. Anyway yeah what do we have to do for history?"

"Compare the history of two countries."

"Wonderful then let's do China and Korea."

"Seriously? Isn't that boring?"

"No it's not I've always wanted to learn China's history so."

"Good then I know it well. You know korea's history well?"

"So-so."

"Okay then we can get started on that."

"Mhmm. Then science?"

"I have no idea, it's not been assigned yet. But we do have to choose a number so... 1 to 13 choose one."

"I don't know. 2?"

"Okay."

"Then math?"

"Math is lame it's some application thing. Basically we need to meet up for that so I'll brief you on it when we do I guess? It involves a form of infrastructure that's gonna have to be about one head taller than us or something."

"Okay, well there's a pavilion thing in the park near my house."

"Really? Great then let's go there."

"Yeah. And Urm..."

"Music we have to come up with a performance. Which ."

"As in singing?!"

"Or playing the instruments."

"Can you sing?"

"Me? Not perfect but I can I guess."

"......... Then what do we do."

"I don't know, let's think about it later."

"Okay and art."

"Well that's a long way away because it's a huge task."

"What?"

"We need to build this small model thing. Actually make that a town or city full of small model things."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah surprise."

"When's it due?"

"Urm. At the end of the year."

"Okay great."

"So this basically boils down to one thing and that is, we need to meet up."

"Okay deal. Your place, my place, or a cafe?"

"I don't know why not take turns?"

"Yeah okay. Wait look I gotta go for dinner so I'm gonna have to hang up now."

"Okay. Bye."

"But you can still text me."

"Kay, sure. Bye."

"Bye."

Heechul hung up the phone, smiling a little until he looked up and saw two pairs of eyes staring at him. For the second time that day, Heechul screamed like a banshee.

 


So here was a longer chapter since you know the previous have been kinda.. Short? XD so yeah I really liked writing this, hope you like it too!! ^__^

Please comment/subscribe ^__^ <3