You are the worst boyfriend ever

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ SORRY for the late update!! I started school. =______=  but ohwellz! Last chap!! ^^ ~


 


"You. Are. Such. An. Idiot. Kim. Heechul." Heechul yelled in frustration as he kept walking, no particular destination in mind. Was he stupid? Where did that "I love you" come from?! Since when did he ever LOVE Hangeng??!! It was just a like! An interest! No?!

"I cannot believe myself." He finally paused from his endless pacing as he took in his surroundings. "First I blurt out something irreversible, then I lose my way." 

He tried to find a signboard of some sorts, but there was nothing. Literally. He had somehow managed to walk himself to a place where there was nothing but trees and a small road. Great. Just great. He quickly took out his phone and dialled siwon's number, hoping that he could find SOME way back to civilization.

"The number you're calling is not available. Please try again--" Heechul hung up with a frustrated sigh. He had called Siwon 10 times already, and he STILL wasn't picking up! Calling Kyuhyun or Kibum would've been of no use, they wouldn't know where he was anyway. And he vaguely recalled something about Sungmin having lost his phone somewhere at some bunny place. So the only option left was...

"Hangeng <3". Heechul stared at the contact number in his phone blankly. Should he call? Or should he just wait for Siwon? Honestly the second option sounded like a much better idea, because he had absolutely NO idea what to do if he saw Hangeng so soon. He wasn't mad at him, he couldn't be even if he tried, so starting another petty war that stemmed from jealousy was out of the question. But he couldn't just act normal when he'd just confessed that he LOVED him. 

Also, when did that heart get there? 

While Heechul was contemplating whether to click the call button or not, he felt a buzz coming from his phone. "Finally shisus is calling back, huh, he is so-- oh crap."

He stared at the caller ID, in a daze. He snapped back to reality when he heard the sound of the call ending. Great, now what was he supposed to do? Stay here and mope until Siwon called back, which might be never? Or be as thick skinned as he could possibly get and text his China prince?

The rain decided his fate for him. It was just a slight drizzle, but it was getting heavier by the second and Heechul HATED getting wet in the rain. Well, it looked like he didn't have a choice.

"Hello?" Heechul asked nervously.

"Heechul? Where are you?!" Hearing Hangeng's worried tone sent a small smile creeping up on heechul's face.

"I'm kinda... er lost."

"Where are you, describe your surroundings and I'll come get you."

"Er. Trees."

"What?"

"Trees. I'm like, literally surrounded by trees."

"Okay... Any signs?"

"No. Only green trees and a small road. And rain. More like drizzle."

"Oh. I think I know where you are. Stay there Heechul."

"Where else would I go, genius? Now hurry up its starting to rain and I'm cold." Heechul complained over the phone. He didn't even notice that he was talking way more comfortably with the guy he'd just confessed to than he thought he would be.

"Okay princess, I'll be there as soon as I can." Hangeng replied before hanging up as Heechul smiled from the nickname. 

"Aish... Darn this rain..." Heechul said as he grabbed his hoodie from the luggage. He had smartly left out an umbrella so that was the best he could do. "Hurry up chinaman, or I'll kill you."


6 minutes later, Hangeng arrived in his car as Heechul quickly hopped in, trying to get shelter from the rain.

"You. Why did you take so long??" He complained.

"You walked pretty far, princess." Hangeng laughed, albeit a little awkwardly. After that sentence, no one spoke for a good 5 minutes.

"So--" the two said at the same time.

"Look Heechul," Hangeng started first, not even offering Heechul a chance to go first. He needed him to listen. "I--"

"No no Hangeng listen, I don't know why I said what I did just now, and trust me, I understand completely if you feel weirded out. Like really, I was kinda shocked too." Heechul cut in. "But don't take it too seriously. Because even I don't know whether I really meant what I said then."

"So you didn't mean it?" Hangeng asked.

"Er... I don't know. I'm not sure." Heechul mumbled, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. "Maybe I did mean it... I don't know what's up with me these days."

"Well, I'm not sure either. I guess we both don't really understand our feelings yet." Hangeng nodded.

"But I think..." Heechul hesitated for a moment before continuing. "But I think I might really be in love with you Hangeng."

"Why?"

"Because... Because for one, I got jealous over nothing. And then I realized I saved your contact with a heart next to it. And I've been doing things I would never do around others when I'm with you." Heechul blushed. "Aish I don't know, this is embarrassing."

"Nah it's not. But are you sure about your feelings towards me, Heechul? Do you really mean it?"

"... I can't say for sure."

"Well, that's unfair." Hangeng said thoughtfully.

"... Why?" Heechul asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because I'm 100% sure that I'm in love with you kim Heechul." Hangeng smiled as Heechul stared at him, a mix of confusion, disbelief and shock on his face.

"You what?" 

"I love you Heechul." Hangeng smiled.

"Are you for real??" Heechul asked, his eyes wide.

"Yeah." Hangeng laughed as Heechul just blinked.

"Oh. my. gosh. What am I supposed to do??" Heechul asked, flustered. "ARGH I hate you you idiot! Why'd you just suddenly confess to me right after you rejected me?!!!"

"Well, I was kinda shocked by your confession, then Victoria came in and knocked some sense into me. To cut the long story short, I decided that I shouldn't let you go, because I liked you much more than I thought I did."

"Wait. So you and that girl talked? Even more? After I left?!!!" Heechul asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah." Hangeng laughed.

"You are the WORST boyfriend ever. From now on you are not allowed to talk to any girl whom I do not know who isn't related to you." Heechul ordered.

"Since when did I become your boyfriend?"

"Since I said so. You're stuck with me now Chinaman." Heechul smirked. "And I'm never letting you get away."


Haha yay hanchul got together in the end :DDDD hope yall liked it!! I know it seems kinda rushed but I wanted to keep it short and simple (and sweet ~~~ :D) 

Yup so really ALOT of thanks to all of you lovely readers who've stuck through with this story till the end!! <3333 I hope you'll read my future stories :D thankyu all :)

Please comment, subscribe, and upvote!! <3333