spying in a potted plant

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update ^____^ ~


 

"Is Siwon-hyung coming today?" Sungmin asked, glancing at the evil maknae beside him. 

"I don't know, depends on whether Kibum had the guts to ask him." Kyuhyun smirked as Sungmin whacked him on the head.  

"Don't be so mean, kyu."

"But I'm not being mean, I'm just stating the truth."

"You could put it in nicer terms."

"I'm not called the evil maknae for nothing you know." Kyuhyun pouted. 

"Speaking of which, maknae..." Sungmin smiled. "You're the maknae so you should call all of us your hyungs."

"Hey I'm the evil maknae. I selectively call people hyung." Kyuhyun defended as Sungmin rolled his eyes. "And who DO you call hyung?"

"Ehhh Heechul hyung sometimes, especially when he's mad..." Kyuhyun counted off. "Hangeng hyung cause I like hyung... And Donghae hyung maybe. Occasionally Kibum."

"Why don't you call ME hyung?" Sungmin wondered. 

"Because I prefer calling you minnie."

"But that makes you sound older than me."

"Well..."

"Then again you DO look older than me." Sungmin remarked, a mischievous smile appearing on his face.

"HEY I DO NOT." Kyuhyun exclaimed, indignigant. "I'm like so much younger than you all."

"That's true. I still don't understand how you skipped grades." 

"Cause I'm geniuskyu." Kyuhyun announced proudly. "That's why I can."

"Yeah yeah geniuskyu." Sungmin laughed as they walked on. "So... Where are we having the meeting?"

"You're about to find out." Kyuhyun smirked as he hopped off, dragging the bunny with him.

 


"No way kyu." Ryeowook sighed. "You did NOT just bring us to Heechul hyung's house when we're gonna discuss the spying on of Heechul AND Hangeng hyung."

"Yes I did, wookie." Kyuhyun replied sarcastically. "I'm not stupid because I'm--"

"Geniuskyu." The entire room chorused. "Yes, we know."

"Exactly." Kyuhyun smiled proudly. "So don't doubt me."

"Why the hell would you hold it here though, what if hyung comes home?" Kibum asked.

"He won't. Relax."

"How---"

"He has tuition after school for about 90% of his subjects." Kyuhyun smirked. "Okay maybe it's just math."

"I see. What time is it until though?" Kibum asked, still worried. No one could really blame him, Heechul was pretty unpredictable. "I mean, he could just ditch his tutor."

"Please, he won't leave. Trust me. And he probably won't come back for dinner today." Kyuhyun smirked as everyone raised their eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Because it's a student tutor." Kyuhyun smirked again.

"I see." Everyone except for Donghae smirked back. 

"I don't." Donghae piped up. "What are you talking about?"

"It's a student tutor, hyung." Kyuhyun hinted. "And hyung definitely won't leave. Get what I mean?"

"Ohhhh..." Donghae breathed. "But I still don't get it." He said as everyone faced-palmed.

"Donghae-ah. Heechul hyung's tutor is---"

 

 

"How the hell did YOU become my tutor?!" Heechul asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know, how DID I become your tutor?" Hangeng asked back as Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Please. I bet you signed up for that volunteer student tutor thingy." 

"No I didn't."

"That's not possible."

"It's true. I just recieved the teacher's text asking if I could tutor someone for math." Hangeng shrugged as he got his notes out.

"And you actually came?" Heechul asked, eyebrows raised. 

"What do you mean?"

"You could've said no, you know."

"I couldn't have. Anyway, it's nice to help others. Plus, I was free."

".... Okay fine. Anyway just telling you I'm not a very obedient student." Heechul warned as he leaned back in his seat. 

"I could have guessed that myself, thank you very much." Hangeng laughed.

"Psh. Just be glad I'm still sitting here."

"Your point being?"

"I've ditched most of my tutors." Heechul said as Hangeng gave him a dubious look. "Okay fine I've ditched all of them."

"Why?"

"Cause they're boring. Either that or their just stupid fangirls or boys trying to be lame. They couldn't even speak properly." Heechul scoffed.

"I see. I'd like to tell you something too."

"What?"

"When you're my student, I don't leave room for useless comments and chit chat."

"No way. That's like so serious." Heechul tsked.

"It's true though."

"Fine then."

"Can you stand it?"

"I accept your challenge." Heechul smirked as he grabbed his pen, twirling it.

"Then let's begin." Hangeng smirked back.

 


"They're so childish though." Eunhyuk commented, watching the interaction through the screen Kyuhyun had set up. "And also, how the hell did you even do this?"

"Ask Kibum." Kyuhyun smirked as Kibum rolled his eyes. "The darn maknae made me sneak into the library saying that I was the only one who wouldn't be questioned walking in there and install this tiny camera thing in the potted plant."

"And you actually did it?" Ryeowook wondered.

"Of course he did. If not, there would be consequences." Kyuhyun grinned evilly.

"Yes there would be." Kibum replied sheepishly, remembering the threats Kyuhyun had mentioned.

"I see. Anyway they're too adorable." Sungmin smiled.

"Yeah they are. Hey guys want to bet again?" Kyuhyun suggested, linking arms with the bunny.

"Sure. On what though?" Donghae asked, bouncing up and down.

"Do you think Hangeng hyung is able to tame the diva for the next 2 hours?" Kyuhyun replied. "Because I think he can."

"I think he can too." Sungmin agreed. 

"Me too." Ryeowook agreed.

"Me three!" Eunhae chimed before engaging in another round of jinxing.

"Okay it won't be fun if we all agree so I automatically vote Kibum and Siwon to be on the opposition." Kyuhyun announced. Honestly, he had a truck up his sleeve. "And we're gonna bet on wishes again, okay?"

"Yeah okay." Everyone nodded, with the exception of Kibum, who sent the maknae a knowing glare.

"Are you up for it?" Kyuhyun smirked back.

"Yes I am." Kibum replied as kyuhyun's smirk grew wider. This was going to be fun... 


Well next chap will prob be more hanchul because hanchul is hanchul and hanchul is all sorts of awesome ^___^ 

Please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything ^______^ <33333