A blonde and two brunettes

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update ^___^ ~


"Hey guys. Welcome to my home." Kyuhyun announced as the group plonked down on the floor in a circle in his room.

"Yah it's MY house." Kibum frowned as he elbowed the younger in the side.

"What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine." Kyuhyun sang, annoying the older who whacked him on the head while the others watched, laughing. Well, most of them were anyway.

"Hey wook isn't this funny?" The blonde asked as he rolled over laughing. The one called "wook" simply smiled.

"It is." He replied softly, trying to calm his friends down.

"How are you even friends with someone so mild?" Kibum questioned, nudging Kyuhyun.

"Good question, I don't know."

"......... Okay." Kibum nodded, coughing.

"Oh and why didn't you invite Siwon?"

"Why would I?" Kibum mumbled, blushing a little.

"We all know the reason why." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Shut up maknae." Kibum glared.

"Oh right guys introduce yourselves." Kyuhyun said suddenly.

"I'm ryeowook. Kim ryeowook. Nice to meet you." Ryeowook smiled, bowing a little.

"I'm Hyukjae!! Lee Hyukjae! But call me eunhyuk!!" The blonde smiled widely, flashing his gummy smile.

"Donghae!! Lee donghae, the one who Kyuhyun called! Do you mind having us all here? I mean he only called me didn't he? But three came so you might be confused, but it's actually cause we're brothers!! You know? And best friends as well, I mean you see me and hyuk are best friends and ryeowookie is my cousin! You understand me????" The hyperactive fish yelled as Kibum sat, blinking.

"O-okay... I'm Kyuhyun's cousin, kim Kibum." Kibum announced as he nodded at them.

"So why'd you call us here for?" Donghae asked, literally bouncing on spot. Kibum momentarily wondered how that was even possible.

"Well you all know about Heechul hyung right?" Kyuhyun wondered out loud as all three nodded.

"How? Did Kyuhyun tell you?" Kibum asked, confused.

"No. We sort of could tell." Ryeowook answered, smiling.

"I see." Kibum nodded. "But you weren't even there when we were with Heechul hyung."

"Yeah well kyuhyunnie decided to film it and send it to us." Eunhyuk clarified.

"What the hell maknae how?" Kibum asked, dumbfounded.

"Video-cam necklaces are really useful." Kyuhyun smirked as he removed the tiny object from inside his shirt as Kibum watched, mouth open.

"Okay, cool... But kyu why call them over?" Kibum asked, not meaning to offend anyone.

"Huh? I don't know cause evil plans usually require more people. The more the merrier, right?"

"But people need to sleep."

"They don't. Right, guys?"

"YEAH!!!" Eunhae chanted at the same time, nodding eagerly.

"I probably won't have to but... I might? If I do please ignore me." Ryeowook sighed softly.

"Nah it's okay, you can sleep if you want to, don't care about this maknae." Kibum rolled his eyes as he kicked the younger. 

"Okay." Ryeowook said, smiling.

"So let's get started." Kyuhyun smirked as all four turned to Kibum, who raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You know the most about him, I'll list what happened, and you see if anything suspicious, shoot."

"Okay." Kibum sighed, rolling his eyes.

"So we've identified on so far, Heechul usually locks himself in his room for 1.5 hours before coming out and flaring up again, but just time he slept in 15 minutes after throwing us out of the room." Kyuhyun explained, as the others formed an "o" shape with their mouths.

"So how is this related?" Eunhyuk questioned.

"Well we checked his caller ID and well he texted Hangeng hyung after throwing us out."

"Wait that's cool and all but one question: why do you call Hangeng hyung hyung? I mean, you don't call anyone hyung." Ryeowook mumbled, since he was actually kyuhyun's hyung, even though he himself had actually called Kyuhyun hyung. Once.

"I like him." Kyuhyun replied shortly.

"YOU LIKE HIM?!" The four burst out as Kyuhyun motioned for them to shut up.

"No!! Not in that way!!! I mean I respect him." Kyuhyun clarified.

"Ohhhh but why?" Donghae whined.

"Because he gives me a good feel."

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN THAT MEANS WE DONT?!" The four cried out indignigantly.

"NOPE." Kyuhyun smirked as he recieved 4 glares, but he didn't care.

"Anyway let's move on. So---"

"Wait you know Heechul sort of showed me the text convo between him and Hangeng before kyu joined me in eavesdropping?" Kibum interjected.

"HUH? He texted him before that?"

"Yes, but that's not the point. The point is, Heechul hyung spoke to him differently." Kibum explained.

"How different?"

"Kyu-AH how does he text you?" Kibum asked as Kyuhyun shrugged and pulled out his phone.

Kyuhyun: HEY HEECHUL.

Heechul: what?

Kyuhyun: so you really aren't into Hangeng hyung?

Heechul: no

Kyuhyun: come on, don't lie to me.

Heechul: I don't.

Kyuhyun: your secret is safe with me.

Heechul: I don't.

Kyuhyun: sure?

Heechul: I DON'T.

Kyuhyun: fine fine.

Heechul: good

"See the trend? Heechul doesn't reply more than 2 words." Kibum said as they continued scrolling up.

Kyuhyun: hey me and Kibum are here already.

Heechul: okay.

Kyuhyun: you know where we are?

Heechul: no, where?

Kyuhyun: level 2, table to the right.

Heechul: okay.

"Again 2 words." Kyuhyun breathed.

"Then what did he say to Hangeng hyung?" 

"I can't remember for sure, but I think it was something like..."

Heechul: damn those two. Anyway, yeah yeah okay you might want to compile everything and send it to me, or just tell me in class. Urm you can call it "spazzing" I guess, and please, of course I read the note. I just had to read the failed korean.

Hangeng: those two? Hmm I'll see I guess. If I can I will but yeah. Hey why not I just call you or something I don't know, will that make it easier to get the message across? Oh okay, so fangirls... "SPAZZ"? And also don't even try to lie, Heechul. I know the korean was correct.

Heechul: My brother and cousin. I don't know, up to you. It depends on whether or not I pick up. And yeah fangirls SPAZZ. How would you know, aren't you a foreigner?

Hangeng: I see. So are you gonna pick up if I call?

Heechul: I don't know.

"So yeah he totally said SO MUCH." Kibum recalled.

"How do you even..."

"I don't know I have photographic memory I guess." Kibum shrugged.

"Wow. Okay so... What else?" Eunhyuk asked, genuinely curious.

"Urm... Heechul calls him hot. And he---"

"HE CALLED HIM HOT?!"

"Yes he did."

"And?? AND?!!"

"And he--- wait this is enough isn't it?"

"NOOO!!!!!!"

"Okay okay, he Urm... Went all childish on Hangeng hyung." Kibum said awkwardly.

"What?"

"He went all... You know... Bam bam boom on him."

"How'd you know?"

"Well... Urm... Heechul tends to... Kick his blankets when he goes bam bam boom and well I heard them ruffling just now so..."

"Okay...... Heechul hyung is weird." Donghae pouted.

"Yeah he is. So let's get started." Kyuhyun announced as the four started planning, not even realizing when the sun came up and the stars waved goodbye.

Meanwhile in the other room, Heechul was sleeping peacefully, completely oblivious to what was going on just a few meters away from him.


This was sort of a filler sooooo ^__^

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything haha <3