A trip to hangeng's house

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update!!!! ^____^ ~


 


"So erm... Remind me again why I'm doing this?" Hangeng asked as Heechul entered his car with him. They were headed to hangeng's house.

"Because, Yesung is your friend too and he sooo needs help with this love thingy." Heechul replied casually as he glanced at the black leather chairs.

"Uhuh, and why would you pick me of all people to do this?"

"Because, as I said, you're his FRIEND, chinaman. FRIEND."

"Yeah I know that. Thing is, why would you believe that I, of all people, could help someone confess to the crush of their lives?" Hangeng asked again.

"Aish!" Heechul sighed as he ruffled his already messy hair. "I don't know, do I look like I have options?!"

"Well, there IS Kyuhyun. And Kibum. And Si--"

"Don't even mention that guy chinaman." Heechul hissed. 

"What has my poor brother done to face the wrath of the diva?" Hangeng smirked.

"Shut up idiot." Heechul said rolling his eyes. "He reads the freaking bible. Do you think he'll approve of ?"

"I actually think he might be more accepting than you expect." Hangeng said thoughtfully.

"Oh really." Heechul smirked. "Try me."

"Well for one instance, I think he likes your brother."

"You mean kibummie?"

"Yeah."

"Really. I thought they just loved the bible together." Heechul snorted.

"Nah I think he's into him."

"Well. We'll see won't we?" Heechul asked.

"I guess we will." Hangeng agreed as they fell into a comfortable silence.

 


"Chinaman?" Heechul finally said.

"What?"

"You better know how to bring them together." Heechul said sternly, or at least, he tried to. Unfortunately it didn't have the effect he wanted and Hangeng just smiled at him.

And ASDGHJKL that smile.

"Or else what?" Hangeng challenged with an even sweeter smile that made heechul's heart do flips.

"O-or... Or else I'll.. Erm..." Heechul coughed. "Or else." He finally mumbled weakly as Hangeng laughed at his stammering.

"Don't laugh." Heechul blushed.

"Fine. But seriously, don't expect too much from me."

"Why not."

"Why would you remotely think that I'm great at playing Cupid?" Hangeng sighed.

"I don't know, cause you look like you've dated a lot? And you seem like the romantic type." Heechul replied casually.

"Really? I seem like that?" Hangeng said with a raised eyebrow as Heechul nodded.

"Well guess what diva?"

"What." Heechul replied flatly.

"I've never dated before." Hangeng revealed as heechul's eyes enlarged and his mouth hung open.

"WHATTTTTTTTT?!!?!?!?!!"

"Shut up!" Hangeng hissed as he clasped a hand over heechul's mouth. "Sorry, please keep driving." He apologized to the chauffeur who'd gotten a shock from the diva's sudden outburst.

"What the hell!!!" Heechul hissed when Hangeng removed his hand.

"What's wrong with that?" Hangeng wondered with a shrug as if it were completely acceptable and normal.

Well, apparently to Heechul, it was not.

"I don't believe you." Heechul decided as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"And why not?"

"Cause you! I mean, it's YOU! How can you not have dated before? Like, HOW?!"

"What do you mean how!"

"I mean, with all the fangirls and boys, might I add, how?!" Heechul gestured expressively.

"Well."

"I mean, how many confessions must you GET?!"

"Let's just say I wasn't interested." Hangeng laughed.

"Yeah I get that but, I mean." Heechul paused, regaining his breath. "I mean, hasn't there been anything you wanted to at least try with someone?"

"Of course." Hangeng answered matter-of-factly.

"Exactly! Then you must have done something with someone you LIKED."

"Well I haven't really been interested in anyone."

"You're unbelievable!" Heechul gave up as he flopped back onto the seat.

 

 


"We've arrived, young master." The chauffer announced as he got ready to open the door for Hangeng.

"Stop it, don't be so formal with me." Hangeng sighed.

"It's my duty though."

"I don't care. I'm your master right?"

"Yes." 

"So you'll listen to what I say right?" Hangeng questioned again as the man nodded.

"Great. Now listen to me."

"Yes sir."

"Stop calling me sir and be less formal to me, you're my elder after all." Hangeng ordered with a smile.

"But sir I--"

"Again."

"... Okay I got it."

"Great." Hangeng smiled as he bade the chauffer goodbye and turned to Heechul. "Let's go."

"Well. You might not have dated before, but I think you'll be useful." Heechul observed.

"What?"

"See you're like this epitome of perfection. Like, you're kind and all so I'm guessing being romantic isn't gonna be too hard. So yeah."

"Yes yes ma'am." Hangeng laughed as he entered the house. Or mansion.

"YAH! I'm not a freaking girl!"

"You sure act like one." Hangeng laughed again.

"YAH!"

"Shut up and follow me or you'll get lost." Hangeng smiled.

"... Fine!"

 

 


"THIS IS YOUR ROOM?!" Heechul's jaw dropped as Hangeng pulled the door open.

"Yeah."

"It's like a freaking suite!"

"I know." Hangeng laughed.

"Dude this is not normal! I mean, this is AWESOME." Heechul screeched as he plopped on the soft black fur rug laid on the floor.

"You like it?" Hangeng smiled.

"Like it? Hell this is like. Paradise." Heechul said as he grabbed a fluffy pillow from the bed. "No way. You have a WATER bed?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god. What else do you have in this place? Hell show me everything." Heechul yelled excitedly.

"Whatever happened to helping Yesung and Ryeowook?" Hangeng laughed as he leaned on the doorframe. Again.

"Not important right now." Heechul said as he yanked a door open. "DUDE YOU HAVE A WALK-IN WARDROBE?!"

"Apparently I do." Hangeng said as he followed Heechul around.

"What is up with these buttons on your wall? And why do you have no toiletries?" Heechul wondered as he stepped into the bathroom.

"Well." Hangeng smiled as he pushed a black button. "They're here." He said as a section of the wall flipped to reveal the showering necessities.

"Woah woah cool. What else is there?"

"A TV." Hangeng said. "But I don't use it."

"What? Why!"

"I don't have time for that Heechul."

"Well what are you doing then?" Heechul questioned. Hangeng sighed, seemingly unwilling to speak up.

"Stuff."

"What stuff, exactly?"

"Stuff." Hangeng repeated. He forced on a smile and turned to Heechul.

"Now come on, let's get back to the room."

"But!" Heechul protested, but seeing the look in hangeng's eyes, he gave up. "Okay."

 

 


"Hey what's in here..." Heechul wondered as he picked up a random black note book."

"Nothing! Don't open it." Hangeng said hurriedly as he grabbed the book and locked it in his drawer.

"Why?"

"Nothing. Now let's get back to the topic on hand." Hangeng said dismissively. Heechul was still curious, but he let it go for now because he didn't want to be locked out from this heaven.

"Okay so..." Heechul said as he plopped down on the fur rug again.

"You're really gonna just sit on the floor?"

"Why not? The rug is nice."

"Fine then." Hangeng said as he lay down on his bed and glanced down at Heechul.

"So, as I was saying. We need to plan a date for yewook."

"Kay." Hangeng agreed and they got to work. 


So yes!!! I'll try adding in other couples in the next few chaps but that was some hanchul for y'all XDDDD anyway Heechul is absolutely in love with that black fur rug and hangeng's house and Hangeng though he won't admit that yet (okay okay maybe that's just in the fic but a fangirl can dream right? XDDD anyway hanchul = <3)

Sooo please comment <333333 (I luv them so much), subscribe (wooo <3), or upvote!!! (Man these are RARE) OR if you're nice enough, all of the above >:) #shameless HAHA

ANYWAY, thanks for reading <333333