Or can I...? >:)

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update!! It features all three couples LOL though slightly more focus on sibum. Very slightly ~


 


"Hey hyung, remember our deal, okay?" Kyuhyun smirked as they got out of the car.

"Shut up." Kibum hissed, still half awake. 

"Woah what deal? How do I NOT know about it?" Heechul screeched, looking severely disheveled too as he crawled out of the limo.

"We all look terrible, we should have skipped school." Kyuhyun commented, ignoring heechul's question for now.

"More like, we should have tied Kyuhyun up and locked him in the closet somewhere far, far away from his game console so we wouldn't be forced to play with him ALL NIGHT." Kibum replied, glaring at the evil maknae, who looked pretty normal, since he was probably used to not getting much sleep.

"Hey it's not my fault. You guys wanted to play too." The evil maknae smirked.

"Yeah, perhaps for the first hour, but not the 5 hours after that." 

"Yeah yeah I don't care about that right now but..." Heechul replied, placing his sunglasses over his eyes. "What IS that deal you guys are talking about?"

"Oh right. I made Kibum get siwon's number." Kyuhyun blurted out as Kibum attempted to cover his mouth, obviously having failed. Heechul stood there, mouth wide open.

"Hyung, a fly will go in your mouth." Kibum smirked.

"YOU DONT HAVE HIS NUMBER?!?!?!?!?!?!??"

"SHUT UP!!!" Kibum shrieked, clamping a hand over heechul's mouth. 

"Oh my god. Kyu you did good." Heechul said as Kyuhyun smirked.

"I know."

"I see why you two are the roots of all evil now. But okay we need to go or we'll be late." Kibum sighed as he walked off. As he did, his phone buzzed.

Evilkyu: HEYYY hyung remember our deal okay? Today before we meet. >:) ~ love, kyu

"YAH! I'm like only this far from you!!" Kibum yelled as he turned back, only to see the evil maknae smirking at him.

"Doesn't matter." Kyuhyun replied. "Anyway, let's go now because I think my minnie is in class."

"TSK, you're seriously in love kyu. And okay let's go, but just don't terrorize the poor bunny." Heechul smirked as he walked off with his two dongsaengs.

 


"HEYYYY MINNIE~~~~~~" Kyuhyun sang as he entered the classroom, not caring if there was anyone in the class, though evidently, Sungmin did.

"SHUT UP!!!" Sungmin whisper-shouted, hiding his face with his hands.

"Oh please min." Kyuhyun said as he slid into the seat next to his bunny. "Do you think I care?"

"Obviously not." Sungmin huffed, blushing as he turned away from the evil maknae. "But it's embarrassing."

"Nah it's not. It just shows how much I love you~" Kyuhyun smiled as Sungmin flushed red.

"Oh my gosh kyu you're so cheesy it's borderline disgusting." Sungmin tsked. "But it's okay, just don't say it out loud please."

"That's gonna be hard." Kyuhyun pouted as Sungmin sniggered. 

"Too bad for you then."

 


"You look terrible." Was the first thing Hangeng said once he saw Heechul walk into class.

"I know." Heechul replied simply before sprawling across the table. "It's all that maknae's fault."

"Why? What did he do? And anyway, what's up with the sunglasses?"

Heechul simply turned to Hangeng and raised an eyebrow. "What do YOU think they're for?"

"That's true. It can't be that bad, right?"

"Trust me. It's worse than that." Heechul replied sleepily, his words slightly muffled.

"Show me." Hangeng said as he reached for heechul's sunglasses, though the older quickly avoided his hand.

"No way." Heechul replied, swatting away hangeng's hand. "I'm too unglam to look at."

"Come on, you can't possibly look that bad."

"Easy for you to say."

"What do you mean?" Hangeng asked.

"Tell me, do you style your hair?"

"No. Why?"

"See? I do and my hair is still unable to stay good-looking for an entire day."

"So?" Hangeng asked, not getting the point.

"And also, do you actually pay attention to how you sit and stand and all that?"

"Sometimes. Like during formal occasions."

"Exactly. When I try standing in a cool pose or something I fall over." Heechul huffed.

"So your point is?"

"You don't have to try to look good yet you do so you'll probably never look unglam. Unlike me, I think I look like kyu now, don't I?" Heechul asked.

"Nope."

"My hair doesn't look like his? Like all poodle-ish and fluffy?"

"Well it seems like a milder poodle." Hangeng smiled mischievously.

"YAH."

 


Kibum walked into class, almost immediately falling asleep on his table. "Darn that maknae..."

"What happened to you?" Siwon asked, tearing his eyes away from the bible that he had been reading before Kibum came into class. Seeing that the younger was fast asleep, Siwon just smiled and resumed his reading.

5 minutes later, Kibum woke up. 

"What happened..." He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, a sight that Siwon found very endearing for some reason he couldn't place.

"You came into class and fell asleep on the table like, 5 minutes ago." Siwon explained as Kibum nodded sleepily before his head fell back on the table. "Oh I see. What time does class start?"

"It's your lucky day because I heard our english professor isn't coming today."

"Really? That's great. Good night then." Kibum mumbled as he fell back asleep, Siwon laughing at his cuteness.

"Hey Kibum? Wake up." Siwon called. It wasn't long before their next lesson, and he felt an obligation to wake the sleeping Kibum up. "Wake up Kibum."

The younger must have been dead tired, because he seemed to be deaf to the world, which was bad, considering their history professor would be coming in in about 7 minutes.

"Wake up." Siwon tried again, but the younger lay motionless on the table, only the sounds of soft snoring escaping his lips. "Kibum. Wake up." 

Seeing as nothing was really working out, Siwon resorted to hitting Kibum on his head as the younger jerked upright, looking around in confusion. "HUH?!! What?"

"Sorry." Siwon apologized, though he couldn't help but laugh at the younger's antics.

"Huh? What did you do? Why did you apologize?" Kibum asked, still half asleep.

"I hit you to wake you up." Siwon explained.

"Oh." Kibum mumbled awkwardly as he flushed red. "Oops."

"It's okay, but what happened to you? You were practically dead to the world."

"Blame the stupid maknae." Kibum huffed. "He made us stay up with him all night to play games."

"I see. I didn't know he was interested in gaming."

"Are you serious? Haven't you seen the countless games stacked up in our-- oh right. You haven't been to our house, I recall." Kibum whispered sheepishly.

"No I haven't, why would I have?" Siwon asked, confused.

"Because we-- oh right that's what Kyuhyun wanted me to tell you." Kibum suddenly exclaimed as it all came back to him.

"Tell me what?"

"We've been spying on our hyungs and he wanted me to invite you for out next meeting."

"Why now?"

"I don't know, he said it was cause it's getting interesting or something and he fears you'll tell Hangeng-hyung on us if we don't include you." Kibum sniggered.

"I see, well okay, I am honored to have been invited." Siwon smiled back, waving his hands around as he performed his trademark hand movements.

"Why do you speak like that though?" Kibum wondered out loud. "Like, not offense or anything."

"None taken. But well, if you notice, Hangeng hyung speaks like that sometimes too. It's in our family, though I'm more severe since I have the bible." Siwon explained.

"Ahhh." Kibum said as he smiled.

"By the way, when's the meeting you speak of?"

"Ehhhh... I'm not very sure. Maknae hasn't told me yet."

"Well then how would I know when to meet you guys?" Siwon asked, laughing.

"That's true... Erm I could text you??"

"Yeah, you can." Siwon agreed. "But wait, do I have your number?"

"I don't know, do you?"

"No I don't think I do. Do you have mine?"

"No I don't."

"Well let's exchange them now then." Siwon laughed as he took Kibum's phone and saved his number in it as Kibum did the same.

"Okay so just text me the details later and I'll get back to you." Siwon smiled as Kibum nodded. He honestly didn't think his mission would have been so easy, but hey, he got the number, Kyuhyun couldn't do anything now.


Kibum: I succeeded >:) so you can't do anything to me anymore. >:) 

After sending the text, Kibum hid his phone from view as their professor walked into class. He didn't notice kyuhyun's text until much later, and to be honest, Kibum never really believed that three words could cause him to get shivers up his spine, but coming from the maknae, it definitely could.


Kyuhyun: or can I...? >:)


Evil kyu is evil >:) and yeah I tried to add more sibum cause yeah I've been getting requests, plus I have been neglecting them oops HAHHA XDDD anyway hope you liked the chap, though the kyumin was kinda short but hey >:) they are adorable.

And anyway Heechul totally admires Hangeng for being awesome hahaha XD and yeah it's true Heechul has mentioned more than once that he admired hangeng's "ability to look nice in stage clothes" and that his "gaze allows people to remember him" HAHHA XD and yes sibum >:)

Please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything <3 ^___^