< Siwon: living by the bible >

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update! ^__^ ~


"Would you shut up already?!" Kyuhyun hissed at Ryeowook, who was currently curled up into a ball at the foot of the tree they were standing under. He'd been making weird whimpering/squealing sounds for the past 2 minutes since Yesung and shindong's arrival. It didn't take them long to figure out who was the cause of it.

"I'm sorry!!!" Ryeowook whimpered, still not looking up from where he was sitting.

"Geez I know you have a crush on him but please!! Just shut up or we'll be found out!" Kyuhyun hissed again as Ryeowook let out a cry when the word "crush" was mentioned.

"Oh dear god can someone PLEASE get him away from here? I can't concentrate and we're far enough from them already." Kyuhyun complained as he glanced at Kibum, who rolled his eyes.

"Hey don't look at me. He's your classmate." 

"Fine! Donghae and Eunhyuk can you PLEASE get him away???" Kyuhyun begged. He really wanted to eavesdrop on their hyungs and this was wasting his time.

"Okay!! But you need to buy us some ice cream!" Donghae bargained. When Kyuhyun nodded, the two bounced off with Ryeowook in between them.

"Finally. Okay now back to work..." Kyuhyun said as he glanced back at his trusty camera.

"You better be doing your job." He told the black object which sat there innocently, lens aimed at the group of four. Sungmin giggled a little hearing Kyuhyun talk to the unmoving camera, but shut up instantly when Kibum glanced over at him, stifling his laughter. So far, Kyuhyun hadn't noticed, and Sungmin hoped he wouldn't. He glanced over at Kibum hopefully, and finally relaxed when the older made a show of zipping his mouth shut.

 

"So hyung, what do we do for art?" Shindong asked happily as he sat down in front of Hangeng.

"Have ANY of you read your notes?" Hangeng asked, though he already knew the answer.

"NOPE." The other three smiled as Hangeng sighed.

"I knew it. Here's the notes." Hangeng said as he raised his papers in front of him. "You can read it to get a clearer picture or I can tell you about it."

After a moment of silence and only seeing the other 3 smile at him, Hangeng tsked and put the papers away. 

"Okay since you all are such lazy people I shall just tell you about it. So yeah simply put we need to build a miniature community or something. Like a farm or city or... Yeah you get the point."

"Okay. So yeah what do we do?" Yesung asked, playing with a green turtle.

"... Is that a turtle?" Hangeng questioned, ignoring yesung's previous question.

"Yup he's my ddangkomma wanna see?" Yesung asked eagerly as he pushed the green turtle in from of Hangeng's face.

"Urm... Okay he's Urm... Cute?" Hangeng replied softly as he slowly backed away, because having a turtle in his face wasn't exactly a very pleasant experience. He could swear he heard Heechul cackling at him so he turned to the diva who looked away with a slight blush.

"Yeah he is!!! So yeah what do we do?" Yesung interrupted as he hugged his turtle.

"I think we should do something unique." Shindong said thoughtfully as the others nodded.

"Hey!! I know!!!" Yesung suddenly yelled, startling the poor turtle in his hands. "We should do a turtle community."

"No, Yesung." The other three replied at the same time.

"Fine. Then what?" Yesung pouted.

"I was thinking we should have a theme first." Hangeng suggested.

"Yeah. But what?" Heechul asked, turning to face Hangeng, who shrugged.

"I don't know, anything but those things like love and stuff." Hangeng shuddered as all four burst into laughter at the thought.

 

"But love is romantic!!" Sungmin piped up from behind the tree. Kyuhyun turned to him, smirking.

"So you like romance, minnie?" 

"HUH?! Urm.... Yeah I guess... Why? Nothing... Haha just... It was... A passing... Comment!!" Sungmin stuttered hurriedly as he turned pink. "I-I... I will go check on them..." He continued as he got up and fled from the tree, stumbling in the process.

"Don't creep him out kyu." Kibum sighed as he smiled mischievously.

"Hey it's not my fault he's so adorable I can't help but find everything he does endearing." Kyuhyun retorted, smiling giddily.

"Kyu-ah, you're seriously in love." Kibum laughed as he swung his arm over the maknae's shoulder.

"You just realized? But yeah I guess I am. And so are you." Kyuhyun smirked evilly as he stuck a picture of Siwon in front of kibum's face.

"HEY I am NOT in love with Siwon!" Kibum hissed angrily, snatching the picture away from Kyuhyun.

"Yeah yeah continue living in that denial of yours. At least I'm open about it, unlike you and Heechul." Kyuhyun smirked, enjoying the sight of angry Kibum.

"Shut up maknae. You don't know anything." Kibum huffed angrily as he stalked off, ignoring the 4 year ones that waved him goodbye.

"What's up with him?" Eunhyuk asked as he ran over to Kyuhyun.

"He's living in the denial that he likes Siwon." 

"Woah he likes Siwon?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"No idea. Maybe cause they both love the bible." Kyuhyun smirked as they burst into laughter.

"Dude imagine a book called < Siwon: living by the bible > oh my gosh how bad would THAT be?" 

"Really bad." Kyuhyun agreed as they high fived. 

 

"Okay since we aren't getting anywhere, let's just go home and think. Make sure you don't forget." Hangeng warned as the three nodded. "Just in case I'll text all of you."

"Fine, stop acting like a mother." Heechul tsked as he turned away.

"Says you." 

"Hey what about me?"

"You're more feminine then me princess." Hangeng smirked.

"Urgh fine. Go away." Heechul huffed as the other two laughed.

"Goodbye princesssss~~~~~" Yesung teased as he ran from the raging diva.

"Bye hyung!" Shindong  laughed as he made his way off. "Or should I say... Noona?" He added.

"YOU!" Heechul yelled as he wagged an accusing finger at Hangeng, who smirked.

"What about me?"

"COPYCAT!!!"

"Too bad." Hangeng commented as he dashed off.

"YOUUUUU!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!" 

"Too bad!!!" Hangeng repeated as he avoided the flaming princess.

"YAH!!! HANGENG YOU GET BACK HERE NOW!"

"NO!" 

"YAH!!"

 

"Man they look like 7-year old kids." Eunhyuk commented from behind the tree.

"Yeah they do. And they've done it before." Kyuhyun added as all eyes turned to him. "What?"

"They've done it before?!" The group chorused as Kyuhyun nodded.

"Yup."

"HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!"

"This." Kyuhyun smirked as he picked up his beloved camera and petted it on its... "Head".

"Actually not really, I used his brothers, my smaller cameras to do the job." Kyuhyun corrected thoughtfully as he his chin. Sungmin couldn't help but grin to himself at how Kyuhyun addressed his cameras.

"Dude what the hell? Where were they?!" Eunhyuk cut in.

"In school." Kyuhyun casually replied as all of them gaped in wonder.

"How even did you." Ryeowook asked.

"It's nothing too hard." Kyuhyun smiled proudly.

"Cool!! Teach me!" Donghae yelled, jumping up and down.

"No."

"Why????"

"Because we gotta go after them." Kyuhyun smirked as he ran off after their hyungs, who had disappeared from sight.

"WHERE ARE THEY???" The group yelled after him as Kyuhyun simply looked over his shoulder, flashing a strange contraption.

"What's that??" Sungmin asked, confused.

"A tracking device." A voice offered as all of them turned.

"KIBUM???"

"Yeah hi." Kibum smirked.

"How did you-"

"Doesn't matter now, let's go! I don't have kyu on a tracking device so we better not lose him." Kibum smiled as he ran ahead of the group, who followed after a moment of silence.


Please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything ^__^ <33333