Spying... Now even in the washrooms?!

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update ^_____^ ~


 

"Are you sure heechul hyung REALLY isn't that bad at math?" Ryeowook questioned, one brow raised in confusion as he glanced in Kyuhyun and kibum's direction.

"Yeah he's pretty much a genius. Like us." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Like, REALLYYY really sure?" Ryeowook urged as the two nodded. "Why?"

"Because," Ryeowook pouted, pointing to the screen. "Because those questions are easy and he's still not getting any of them right."

"Yeah!! I noticed it too!!!" Sungmin giggled as he high fived ryeowook.

"Minnie," Kyuhyun spoked, ruffling the bunny's hair. "He's doing that on purpose."

"Huh???" 

"Yes he is." Kibum continued. "He's doing it for a reason."

"What reason?" Eunhyuk wondered out loud as Kibum smirked.

"Well, look."

 


"Do you really need me to explain pie charts to you? Because you should have learnt this a long long time ago." Hangeng sighed as he took a seat next to Heechul who was blushing for God knows what reason.

"Nope you don't need to explain to me." Heechul answered matter-of-factly. "Cause I know how to do this question."

"Really?" Hangeng asked dubiously as Heechul nodded. "Yeah let me show you." He said as he picked up his pink pen, scribbling all over the paper.

"That's correct." Hangeng remarked as Heechul gave him the "DUH" face. "Heechul if you can do it why didn't you?"

Heechul choked a little at this. What was he supposed to say? "Because I wanted to hear your voice more"? Or "cause you'll sit next to me and I'll have a better view of your face"? No way.

"Urm cause... You know when you're doing the thing you mind blank and only when you stop then you realize how stupid you were?" Heechul mumbled awkwardly, hoping Hangeng would take it and leave it at that.

He did.

"Okay then. Well times up!" Hangeng said, checking his watch as Heechul did a little victory dance.  "Wanna go grab dinner?"

"Yeah okay. Wait."

 

Heechul: boom I'm not eating dinner with you guys tonight, hopefully Kibum hasn't cooked my share but whatever even if he has, I'm not eating it. >:)

Kyuhyun: boom we knew that already. Have fun on your date ;)

Heechul: ... How did you even???!!!!?!?!!!!?!

Heechul: oh right it's the evil genius kyubaby I'm talking to right now.

Kyuhyun: stop it with the kyubaby already. >:(

Heechul: and it's not a date.

Heechul: kyubaby~ ;3

Kyuhyun: I'm serious hyung! Keep at it and I'll murder you in your sleep >:)

Heechul: boom I'm so scared of kyubaby DX

Kyuhyun: YAH!

Heechul: respect your elders, kyubaby ;)

Kibum: kyubaby XDD

Kyuhyun: HYUNG!

Kibum: KYUBABYYYY

Heechul: serves you right, kyubaby ;)

Kyuhyun: YAH!

 


"Okay let's go." Heechul announced with a smirk as he switched off his phone.

"Where to?"

"Shop number 15." Heechul smirked mischievously as Hangeng laughed and they made their way out of the school compound. 

 

 


"Let's go!" Kyuhyun muttered as he shot up, dragging Sungmin with him.

"Go where?" Donghae wondered out loud as he looked at Eunhyuk, who was equally confused.

"Yeah it's comfortable here, why leave? Although, I AM a little hungry..." He trailed off, glancing in kibum's direction as the latter's eyes grew wide. 

"NO WAY! I'm NOT cooking for all of you."

"That's right he isn't, because we're going out to eat." Kyuhyun said, pulling on a jacket. 

"What? Why?!"

"Cause my camera apparently can't walk on its own to follow them, so let's go! Hurry up!"

"Oh. Okay." The group replied as they stood up and left, scurrying after Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

 

"So what do you want to eat?" Hangeng asked as Heechul shrugged. "I don't know. What are YOU getting?"

"Eh I'm not sure. Pasta maybe."

"Yeah okay. I think I'll get pasta too."

"Okay." Hangeng said as he gestured for the waiter. Once they'd made their order, they fell into a comfortable silence. Well, at least for Hangeng it was. Heechul, on the other hand, hated the silence. It made him feel really awkward.

Plus, when he had nothing better to do, he often ended up checking Hangeng out.

And he was currently reading. Again? Were books even THAT interesting? Like seriously? But well, even when he was simply READING the way he sat looked cool. Hell, even his flipping of the pages looked good and he--

Wait. Hold up.

"I did not just say that." Heechul accidentally muttered out loud before he clasped a hand over his mouth.

"Say what?" Hangeng questioned, looking up from his book.  

"Nothing." Heechul quickly covered up, hiding his growing blush. Hangeng wasn't convinced, but he decided to let it go, giving only a simple hum in response as he continued to read.

 

 

"Our hyungs are weird!!" Donghae complained, pouting.

"Why would you say that?" Siwon wondered as their pizza came.

"I mean, why would they want like pasta rather than pizza?!?!?!" Donghae frowned as he conveniently grabbed a slice for himself.

"True." Eunhyuk agreed as he munched on his own slice.

"Well, not everyone likes pizza." Kibum tried to reason.

"Yeah of course..." Donghae mumbled and everyone was surprised by the intellectual, non-kiddy answer until...

"I mean, who likes pizza when they all LOVE it?!"

"Donghae-AH...." Everyone sighed as they face-palmed.

 

 

"I need the washroom." Heechul mumbled as he got up and left. It wasn't ALL a lie, he actually needed to wash his face. Because he was burning up. And he wasn't sick, no he wasn't.

It was all Hangeng's fault. Damn why did that guy have to look so hot no matter what he did?

"Damn that Hangeng. Why is he so-- urgh and more importantly, why am I even bothered with him urghhh." Heechul sighed as he splashed some cold water on his face, attempting to cool himself down. He could swear he saw the door of the stall behind him opening, but it closed after a moment.

"Meh, probably someone without Toilet paper..." Heechul thought as he dried his hands and left.

"PLEASE. Don't make me blush again..." He prayed as he claimed his seat opposite the STILL reading Hangeng.

 

 

"Heyyy wook you're back! What took you so long?" Kyuhyun wondered as Ryeowook came back, obviously trying to hide his laughter.

"And what's up with you?" Kibum asked, slightly afraid that Ryeowook was.... Well... Possessed or something. Siwon sensed the younger's nerves, and gripped his hand under the table. Kibum turned to him, shocked and eyes wide as he blushed, yet still allowing the action.

"I--- I..." Ryeowook stuttered as a silly grin played on his face. "I--" unfortunately, he didn't get much faster as he broke into laughter. Thankfully for them, he laughed silently, preventing them from being found out.

"Calm down." Sungmin giggled as he patted Ryeowook on the back. After about five minutes, the eternal maknae had managed to stop laughing like a maniac.

"I was in the toilet and. Heechul hyung. Came. And he. Was. Mumbling to. Himself and." Ryeowook started, panting a little from all the laughing. "And. Then he was. Talking about. Hankyung hyung. And. It was. Too. Funny!"

"Why?? What did he say?!" Kyuhyun urged, very curious indeed.

"He said something about... Hankyung hyung making him blush and. And... Wondering why he should even be bothered and why he made him feel like that and. I was just. There." Ryeowook concluded as everyone stifled their laughter. Or at lease, minimize it.

"That was priceless, wook." Kyuhyun applauded as Ryeowook waved his compliment away.

"Nah, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time."

"True. Hey wait I need the washroom too." Eunhyuk said as he got up and left.

 


"I need the washroom." Heechul said, excusing himself for the second time that day.

"Again?" Hangeng wondered, slightly amused.

"Yes." Heechul said awkwardly as he got up. "No thanks to you." He added under his breath as Hangeng looked up, raising an eyebrow.

Heechul left before he could say anything.

 

 

A few minutes later, Eunhyuk returned.

"Guys, you have no idea what just happened."


Woo update! Sorry for the break I had no inspiration :P anyway hahaha idk totally random chapter :D hope it was okay HAHHA XD

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything ^___^ <333