Assignments and pairings and annoying fangirls

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ PART 2/2 OF DOUBLE UPDATE :3 please go back to read chap 7 ^___^ ~


 

Heechul sat, feeling depressed as he ran over the reasons as to why the new guy could shut him up.

"He must be rolling around in glee right now." Heechul cursed silently as he rolled to face the windows. 

Bad view, it was just the jocks running around the field.

He turned to the other side.

Worse view, it was just the annoying new Chinese guy.

He grumbled and faced the front.

Worst view, it was the teacher and a board-full of mathematical equations.

"I will be pairing you up for the assignment, so please listen up----" that was the cue for Heechul to start dozing off, and he did. It wasn't until he'd heard his name be called that he jolted up from his seat.

"Hi partner." Hangeng called from next to him.

"What? No, I'm not your partner what the hell are you talking about?" Heechul asked, annoyed as he started to recall what the teacher had been saying. He'd prove this crazy guy wrong.

"You'll be in pairs..."

"Hangeng and..."

"H-"

"Hee--"

"Heechul." 

"OH I REALLY AM YOUR PARTNER!" Heechul yelled, shocking the entire class with his outburst.

"Is there a problem?" The teacher asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No." Heechul replied sheepishly as he glared at the once again smirking Hangeng.

"Damn you!" Heechul cursed as he heard the bell go.

"He must be happy."

"Of course, who wouldn't be?"

"It's Hangeng we're talking about, he's so... Ahhh."

"Wonderful, perfect, handsome.... Ahhhhhhh!"

"ASDFGHJKL and HOT!!"

"I would DIE to be Heechul oppa!"

"AHHH can you imagine them working together? OMG I want to watch it'll be hotness overload!!"

"Can they get it in their minds that I HATE YOU?" Heechul hissed to Hangeng, who just remained emotionless as he shrugged.

"Let them think what they want."

"Easy for you to say, you don't hate me."

"Well what tells you that?" Hangeng asked, leaning closer as Heechul backed away.

"W-well at least you don't hate me that much, right?"

"And how would you know?"

"I-I don't know?!"

"Are you sad?"

"NO!"

"Then deal with it." Hangeng smirked again, finally backing away from the blushing red Heechul as he walked out of class.

"KYAA OMG DID YOU SEE THAT?"

"TOTALLY SHIP!!!"

"OMG OMG OMG?!!!"

"Now I want to watch their project work EVEN MORE!!"

"AHHHH OMG IF ONLY HE DID THAT TO MEEEEE!!!!!!! I SWEAR I COULD DIE ON THE SPOT."

"WHO WOULDNT?!"

"HEECHUL OPPA, OF COURSE!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!"

Heechul fled out of class, the fangirls becoming way too annoying to handle any longer.

What the hell was wrong with that guy?

Why did he do that?

Oh he's such a jerk.

As Heechul was walking, he suddenly realized that there was something in his hands ---- a piece of scrunched up paper. He unfolded it carefully.

"Yeah I know you don't wanna pair up with me but its graded so deal with it. Anyway here's my number so text me. (No that's not a pick up line hopefully you don't get sad, princess?) anyway yeah let's quickly get this over and done with. I'm guessing you don't know what's going on so yeah you do need to text me cause I have the notes. Okay, bye. Oh right and when we meet, please don't start war with me."

"Why is my life such a lie?" Heechul grumbled as he saved the number into his phone.

"And did he just call me a princess? Oh damn." Heechul cursed as he walked to his music class, where he would, unfortunately, meet Hangeng.

"Okay two to an instrument." The teacher announced as Heechul bolted up, desperate to sit next to anyone but Hangeng. Heck if it's a fangirl, he'd rather hear her gush about him rather than be next to Hangeng who'd accomplished two of the impossibles in heechul's dictionary -- making him blush and making him speechless. 

Unfortunately, during the time he was standing there deep in thought, the others had already paired. Up, and Heechul just knew that it was intentional, to get their "two oppas together again". He rolled his eyes in disgust as he sat down, albeit unwillingly, next to Hangeng.

"Yah don't call me a princess."

"OMG HE DID?!" Heechul decided to pretend he didn't hear that.

"Why not? You fit one, you know, all feminine and... Diva-ish."

"Thanks but no thanks."

"Great. You're effecient, and by the way, those are your pairings for the next assessment." The teacher announced and Heechul stared in shock.

"WHAT?!" Heechul yelled for the second time that day and the rest of the class cheered in victory while their teacher stood, confused by the glare Heechul was sending him.

"I see you're my partner again. Are you gonna listen, or do I have to take down all the notes again?" Hangeng asked teasingly, flashing yet another smirk at Heechul.

"Geez, don't you know how to smile?"

"I do. Just didn't think you'd want me to."

"I don't."

"Mhmm." Hangeng said as he began taking notes.

"You can still talk you know, I can multitask." Hangeng mumbled quietly.

"Who ever said I wanted to?" Heechul scoffed.

"I don't know, me?"

"Shut up." Heechul glared, folding his arms across his chest as he pouted slightly. He shot a look at Hangeng when he started chuckling softly.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Seriously."

"Seriously, nothing." Hangeng said, staring straight into Heechul's eyes.

Damn those eyes.

"O-Okay fine." Heechul blushed as he turned away.

"KYA OMG."

"Are they obvious or obvious?"

"Did you see the way he looked at him? OH MY GODDDD!!!"

"And his eyes omg how does Heechul oppa not melt and die?!!"

"Well he's blushing isn't he?"

"Omg first person EVER to make Heechul blusshhhhh!!!"

"Ahhhh I can't even!!!!"

"NOT AGAIN?!!!" Heechul yelled as he clamped his hands over his ears.