Timed trials and timed trials and timed trials again -,-

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ UPDATE!!! And with lots of hanchul indeed >:) ~



"Hey Hangeng?" Heechul called, feeling very extremely bored. Unfortunately, his tutor decided to promptly ignore him, getting caught up in a book instead.

"Geng?" No response. 

"Hey!" Great. Now he was less interesting than a book.

"Hangeng?"

"Geng???"

"HANGENG?!!" He finally snapped as literally every head turned towards him. Like, literally EVERY head, including that snobbish librarian person, who sent Heechul a deathly glare that the younger ignored, rolling his eyes instead.

"What?!" The chinese whisper-shouted back, eyebrows knitted. "You've got the attention of the entire library. I hope you're proud of that."

"It's your own fault you ignored me." Heechul casually replied, leaning back in his seat.

"Well I'm SORRY for ignoring you when you're supposed to be doing a timed trial in silence." Hangeng mumbled sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Well who asked YOU to give me a timed trial in the first place?" Heechul shot back.

"Apparently, me."

"I could tell. Take it back, I'm not gonna do it." Heechul snorted, pushing the papers away from him.

"You're supposed to listen to me." Hangeng said softly, and Heechul honestly didn't mind the sight, not that he would admit it, of course.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I'm your tutor."

"And so?"

"You have to listen to me."

"And what if I don't?"

"I don't think you'd want to know." Hangeng threatened as Heechul smirked. This was interesting.

"Try me." Heechul said, leaning closer as a smirk formed on hangeng's face, sending shivers down heechul's spine and cause him to blush madly like a teenage girl in love for reasons he couldn't place. He leaned back.

"Okay fine, I'll do it." Heechul said, if only to hide the stupid blush that was gradually growing a darker shade of pink, almost red.

"You had to." Hangeng smirked. He enjoyed teasing the older, and immensely at that. 

"I could have chosen not to."

"You didn't have a choice, princess." Heechul was about to protest before Hangeng cut him off. 

"And you know it."

 

"KYAAA OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE OMG WHAT!!!" Donghae and ryeowook literally gushed from behind the screen, watching the scene unfold before their very eyes. Eunhyuk joined in moments later, having returned from his trip to the washroom.

"THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE FILMING A TEENAGE ROMANCE DRAMA OMG AHHHHH~~~~" they continued, hiding their faces as even Sungmin joined in.

"I CANNOT THEY ARE TOO OMGGGG~~~"

"You guys need to chill." Kyuhyun and Kibum deadpanned, protecting their ears from the incessant squeals and screeches coming from the three. Siwon, on the other hand, stayed mostly silent as he prayed for their sanity.

"Stop it oh my god." Kyuhyun pouted as Siwon glared at him, which he promptly ignored.

"KYA BUT THEY ARE SO ASDFGHJKL ADORABLE HOW ARE YOU NOT." Sungmin retorted as Kyuhyun sent him a blank stare, shutting the bunny up and immediately ruining his mood.

"Come on minnie, ignore him. He probably doesn't know a thing about cuteness and fluffiness and pure ASDFGHJKL romance." Ryeowook urged as Sungmin nodded, turning his attention back to the screen as Kyuhyun was left gaping.

 


"Are you done?" Hangeng asked, checking the time on his watch as Heechul dropped his pen on the table, earning him yet another glare from the librarian.

"Nope." He answered flatly before messing up his hair. "Aish I don't get how you even do ANY of them."

"Which ones do you not know?" Hangeng asked, closing his book and setting it in front of him and grabbing heechul's papers, despite the older's protests. Upon seeing the paper he raised an eyebrow and looked at Heechul, who blushed and turned away.

"Heechul you did like one question out of ten." He said as Heechul glowered. "Yes, I know that."

"And it's wrong."

"Shut up."

"Come on, I'll explain to you." Hangeng smiled as he got up and sat next to Heechul, catching the latter slightly off guard.

"Go away." And Heechul meant it, not because he was mad or anything, hell he could never get really pissed off at Hangeng, but because he was on the verge of blushing even worse than he was before, and that was saying something.

"Yeah yeah princess." Hangeng laughed as he grabbed his own trademark black pen. "So you see here..."

Hangeng began explaining the questions one by one, but Heechul wasn't really listening. He was more caught up in admiring the pretty much flawless face next to him. Like seriously, it was flawless. Or at least, to Heechul it was.

"So that's it. Now here, take this." Hangeng concluded, seemingly not noticing the stares of the older.

"What's this?" Heechul wondered as he glanced at the papers in his hand.

"More timed trials." Hangeng smirked as Heechul face-tabled. This was gonna be a long, long day.

 


"Heechul-hyung is really trying so hard." Kyuhyun smirked, having gotten used to the past hour of squeals and stuff like that. He was kind of surprised they could still talk or anything.

"What do you mean?" Sungmin asked, turning to Kyuhyun as he took a momentary break from screaming his lungs out.

"Heechul hyung isn't THAT bad at math." Kibum supplied.

"But he---"

"Said he had lots of tutors before, yeah."

"Then--"

"He was lying." Kibum laughed.

"Actually no he wasn't. He did have tutors before, but it was cause he failed on purpose." Kyuhyun corrected as Kibum nodded.

"On purpose? But why?" Ryeowook wondered.

"Because we made him do it."

"YOU MADE HIM DO WHAT?!" Literally the entire room shouted.

"We made him fail for fun. We were playing a game of dare, you can't blame us." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Why did he do it then?!!!"

"Because Heechul-hyung doesn't exactly care for his grades."

"But he needs a job! And without the qualifications he can't---" Siwon protested.

"He says he has the looks." Kibum and Kyuhyun said at the same time while rolling their eyes.

"Apparently they aren't working very well for him now." Eunhyuk cut in as everyone sent him a questioning stare. He shrugged and pointed at the screen.

"Just look at him yourself."

 


"Please?"

"For the last time, no."

"But I'm so pretty can't you just let it go once?" Heechul tried again.

"I don't see how looks is of any relation to the timed trial."

"Well you could just let it pass."

"No I couldn't."

"Yes you could."

"No, I can't. Because I'm supposed to improve your math, not let things go because you say you look good." Hangeng sighed, running a finger through his hair absent-mindedly as Heechul blushed from the action.

"But I--"

"Just do it Heechul."

"But I don't want to."

"But you have to."

"But!!"

"Just do it. It's the last one, I promise."

"Promise?"

"Yeah. It's the last one." Hangeng smiled as Heechul sighed and picked up his pen.

"Well, for today anyway." Hangeng added with a laugh as a pink pen flew past him.


Woots much hanchul XDDDD so so much hanchul but okay I find them adorable after all they ARE my forever #1 OTP XDDDDD anyway hope you liked the hanchul because hey who can't rright (( okay haters can but whatever )) and yeah Heechul is just blushing like a teenage girl because he thinks Hangeng is hot as mentioned in previous chapters ;) yep Hehehehehe 

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything WOO I really love them <3 ^___^