Secrets secrets

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

 

~ update!! ^__^ ~


"What's wrong? Are you okay, you're all pale." Siwon asked worriedly as he saw how kibum's face changed after he got a text from someone.

"Huh... I'm fine." Kibum replied, still in a daze as Siwon placed a hand on his back to calm the younger down, though that didn't help much with things. 

"Are you sure? Cause you're turning a little red now." Siwon said as he raised a hand to check kibum's temperature, though the younger shied away from the touch. "Oh right, you're not used to human contact." He added, recalling what Kibum had told him the first time they'd met.

"I said that?" Kibum asked, confused as Siwon nodded. "Oh. Yeah. Can't believe you even remembered that, even I don't."

"Well I notice a lot about what someone says or does." Siwon shrugged. "So do minnie and hankyung-hyung."

"I see. Another family thing?" 

"I guess you could say that." Siwon laughed. "Now go back to work, cause I can hear the teacher walking to our class right about now." 

"No way." Kibum breathed as their teacher walked in as if on cue. "Are you---"

"No I'm not psychic. I just notice things."

"Right." Kibum smiled as he went back to work.

 


"Minnie~~~" Kyuhyun sang as the bell rang. "Wanna go eat lunch with me?"

"Sure. Who's gonna be there?" Sungmin replied with a large smile as he glanced at the maknae.

"You need to stop smiling like that." Kyuhyun sighed. 

"Why?"

"Cause I have an urge to kiss you right now." Kyuhyun admitted with a smirk as Sungmin blushed. "Shut up kyu. Come on, we need to go grab lunch. And on the way you may finally tell me who's gonna be there."

"Please min, you'll see when you get there anyway, why ask now?"

"I'm apparently very curious about things and I hate not knowing things." 

"Seriously? That means I can't surprise you with anything?" Kyuhyun pondered as Sungmin sniggered.

"Nah, you can. As long as you are sure I won't faint or get a heart attack."

"I thought you said--"

"I make exceptions for these kind of things." Sungmin smiled.

"Okay. Then be careful min, cause I love surprises, and I have a lot up my sleeve." The evil maknae warned with a smirk. 

"That's nice, I'll be waiting." Sungmin replied with a smile as they continued on their way, hands interlocked as silly grins played on their faces.

 


"You guys are disgusting." Heechul commented as he saw Kyuhyun feed his bunny from across the table. Apparently, the couple had the hands to feed each other, but not themselves.

"Come on hyung. You're just jealous cause you've got no one to do this with you." Kyuhyun teased.

"Please, who said I wanted to do it?" Heechul scoffed. 

"Hyung, jealousy is written all over your face." Kibum smirked as Heechul threw his chopsticks at him.

"Siwonnie hyung!!" Sungmin called all of a sudden as Siwon, who'd been reading the bible and discussing religious issues with Kibum, turned to him. "Yes?"

"Where's hankyungie-hyung?" Sungmin wondered as Siwon shrugged. "I have no idea. I thought you'd know better than me. Apparently not."

"Really? But I never know about these stuff. You guys don't tell me." Sungmin pouted. 

"True, but I thought he talked to you more. You've been sitting with him all this while anyway." Siwon tried as Sungmin scoffed. "Oh please, he treats me like a kid."

"But you are one." Just about everyone at the table responded as Sungmin rolled his eyes.

"It's okay, I'll just send him a text to make sure nothing's wrong." Siwon said as he grabbed his phone. All this while, Heechul had been silent. He'd been extremely curious what the two brothers were talking about, since he knew Siwon hadn't really sat with Hangeng in school during lunch break, so having him missing shouldn't have been such a big deal. Then again, Sungmin did use to sit with Hangeng. He was snapped out of his thoughts as Siwon stood up all of a sudden.

"Sungmin? We need to go." And with that, he left, Sungmin following after him as everyone else stared in confusion. 

".... What just happened?" Heechul asked.

"I have no idea. Apparently they just ditched us and went." Kibum replied.

"Went where?" Heechul asked again.

"No idea. But it probably had to do with Hangeng-hyung." Kyuhyun answered. "You think we should go after them?"

"Yeah why not?" Heechul shrugged.

"Nah I don't think that's a good idea. It's their issue after all, and judging by the looks of it, it's most likely serious and private." Kibum reasoned as Heechul sat back down. 

"Okay then." 

 


After lunch, the three brothers went back to class, looking as if nothing had happened.

"Where'd you guys go? You do realize you just ditched your boyfriend and left without a word, right?" Kyuhyun asked, pouting as Sungmin turned to him, smiling. "Sorry kyu, but it was nothing."

"If it was nothing you wouldn't have ditched me." Kyuhyun reminded.

"Okay so it was something, but it's nothing you need to be concerned about." Sungmin gave in.

"Tell meeee, please?"

"It's seriously nothing bad, kyu. Just let it go." Sungmin sighed, exasperated.

"Fine." Kyuhyun sighed, knowing Sungmin really didn't want to tell him. Anyway, he believed that it wasn't anything important. 

 


"So where'd you guys disappear to?" Kibum asked casually as Siwon shrugged. "Nowhere important."

"You guys went to find Hangeng hyung, didn't you?"

"Yeah we did. How'd you know?"

"I notice things." Kibum smirked as Siwon laughed. "Sureeee."

"Okay I was joking. It's just that you disappeared after texting hyung, so it wasn't hard to figure out."

"Makes sense. Sorry for just leaving you all there without explanation. It was pretty urgent." Siwon apologized.

"Nah it's fine, I'm not really the curious type, so I can live without knowing what transpired. Anyway, I'm more tactful than Heechul hyung, who's probably questioning Hangeng on just about everything right now." Kibum smirked as Siwon nodded. "I can guess. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be getting any answers any time soon."

And sure enough, there in the block opposite sat a very, very impatient Heechul.

 


"Did your brothers like go find you or something?" Heechul questioned as Hangeng shrugged.

"Yes. How'd you know?" Hangeng asked. "Oh right, they ate with you."

"Yeah glad you realized. Anyway, why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did they find you, obviously." Heechul said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh. It wasn't much, just some family business."

"Seriously? It looked super serious though, considering they just upped and left without notice, and come on, kyumin are dating now but Sungmin just booms and poof."

"Minnie ditched his boyfriend? That's interesting." Hangeng sniggered. "But yeah I guess I did sound pretty desperate in my text to Siwon."

"What happened?"

"Nothing much. Like I said, it was just family business." Hangeng sighed.

"Come on, tell me. I'm curious."

"Curiosity kills the cat. And might I remind you, you resemble a feline. Very, very much so."

"Yes I know that, thank you. But I don't care, just tell me."

"Sorry, it's private." Hangeng smirked.

"GEEZ fine." Heechul huffed. "You and I hate you right now, you know that?"

"Yeah I do, and I don't really care."

"What?"

"You can't stay mad at me for long princess, I can even bet you on that." Hangeng replied with a small smile.

"And how would you know that?" Heechul challenged.

"Because you were angry at me only on the first day of school. I'm pretty sure you swore you hated me before that." Hangeng stated, barely holding back his laughter.

"..... I hate you." 

"Keep thinking that Heechul, keep thinking that." 

 


Sooo >:) I bet you're curious about what happened, but for now it'll be as the title suggests: secrets, secrets XDDD >:) anyway hope you liked the chap, with the adorable kyumin couple XDD and the religious sibum couple along with jealous Heenim >:) and well hanchul in the teasing stages XDDD anyway yep it'll be revealed late on so please read on ^_____^

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything ^_____^ <333333