Sibum consulting Hangeng because they can

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update ^^ there's like a tiny hint of hanchul here, and it's like... Unmissable XD ~


"Come in." Hangeng said from his seat as the door slowly opened. 

"How did you know it was me? I didn't even knock." Siwon laughed as he stepped into his brother's room.

"Please, Siwon. I've been living with you ever since you were born, I know what your footsteps sound like." Hangeng smiled back as he gestured Siwon over. "So tell me, what's made you come visit your brother?"

"I trust you know that already." Siwon replied with a sigh as he took a seat across Hangeng.

"He rejected you, didn't he?" Hangeng concluded. Siwon only smiled. "Why?"

"Well, he said he wasn't ready. I knew it'll come as a shock to him, I mean I knew my chances were low, but I didn't know they were THIS low." Siwon sighed.

"What did he say exactly?" Hangeng urged as Siwon tried to recall their encounter.


"I'm sorry Siwon... But this... I... I'm not ready for this, I mean I've always liked you as a friend but I.... This... It's too sudden, Siwon. Really, I'm sorry. Give me some time to sort things out, okay? I'm really sorry but I can't say yes. Not now." Kibum mumbled apologetically, unable to face Siwon.

"It's okay Kibum I..."

"Siwon..."


Siwon paused for a moment to let out yet another sigh. 

"Go on."

"Huh?"

"Go on. There's more."

"Really hyung, are you psychic or what?"

"Shut up already and just go on will you?" 

"Aish fine." Siwon rolled his eyes as he continued.


"Siwon I trust you know right? The reason why I can't say yes right away. Because I'm not sure of my feelings, and I don't want to give you false hope. You understand, right?" Kibum continued, trying to make things better, as much as he could.


"So you said you understood, and that you'll give him time, and that he shouldn't stress about it. Am I right?" Hangeng supplied as Siwon nodded.

"Hyung you're amazing." Siwon smiled slightly. "What do I do now hyung?"

"Well, knowing you you aren't gonna give up so easily, and if you did I would kill you myself. So I guess you could just wait, right?"

"Hyung I..."

"You have to wait, won-ah. Trust me, Kibum doesn't know it yet, but he likes you. Just as much as you do, maybe even more. So wait. Wait until he's ready."

"But hyung..."

"Don't push him Siwon. It'll only make it harder. And it might turn out badly if you do. Let him have some time to realize his feelings for you. It won't take long, I assure you." Hangeng continued as Siwon nodded.

"I got it hyung. But one question."

"What?"

"How do you know he likes me?"

"Well..." Hangeng laughed. "Heechul once told me you're the only person in his class he talks to. Plus, Kibum never goes to other people's houses for project work. You're special, Siwon-ah. Just know that, okay?"

"Speaking of Heechul hyung, hyung. When are you going to confess?" Siwon added mischievously.

"Confess what, won-ah? There's nothing between us." Hangeng laughed.

"There is, hyung. You just don't know it..."

"What?"

"I'm saying, Heechul hyung likes you, hyung." 

"Very funny Siwon. Heechul used to hate me, and I think he might be okay with me now, but it's DEFINITELY not a like."

"Think what you want hyung, trust me. You're special to hyung too." Siwon smiled.

"Whatever. Now go on, you have to report to appa, don't you."

"Right. Well, see you then hyung."

"Yeah yeah. Now go. Get out. Go. Shoo." Hangeng said as he chased Siwon out of the room.

"Thanks hyung." Siwon smiled.

"No problem. Now go for real, I don't want you moping around anymore, get it?"

"YAH I wasn't moping..."

"Say what you want Siwon, say what you want." Hangeng smirked as he shut the door with a bang.

 

 


"So, you rejected him? Like, said no? Crushed his hopes? Ruined everything?!!!" Heechul screeched while he scooped his ice cream from the tub.

"Don't say it like that hyung, it makes me feel even more guilty than I already do." Kibum sighed, drawing his knees closer to his chest.

"But that's what you did." Heechul continued as he offered Kibum a spoon, which he rejected. "I mean, you broke his heart."

"I tried okay?! I said it as mildly as I could. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but what could I do?! Give him false hope?" Kibum burst out as he messed up his hair. "Aish I don't want to talk about this anymore. At least, not with you or kyu."

"Yah what's that supposed to mean?" Kyuhyun piped up from where he sat, gaming.

"I mean, I'm not telling such stuff to people like you." Kibum glared. "Why do I not have hyungs like Hangeng hyung who MIGHT understand me a little?"

"Should I be insulted, cause I am." Heechul pointed out.

"Yes, you should."

"Meh." Heechul shrugged as he continued scooping his ice cream calmly. "You know I'm not one for giving advice bummie."

"I know that. That's why I said I'm not gonna discuss this with you hyung."

"Well if you really need his help just call him. Why not, right?" Heechul continued.

"I might. But it's weird, don't you think?"

"Not really, no."

"Hmm... Maybe I will." Kibum pondered for a moment before digging out his phone. "I'll go to the park for a while hyung."

"Yeah yeah. Be back before 12."

"Yes hyung."

 

 


Hangeng raised one eyebrow as he glanced at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hyung?"

"Kibum?"

"Yes it's me hyung. Sorry for calling so late at night, but I--"

"No, it's fine Kibum. Why'd you call me? Is it because of Siwon?"

"... Yeah, and well..."

"Heechul isn't one for advice, is he? It's okay, I understand."

"Now I see what they mean when they say you're psychic."

"Well, I'm not. Where are you Kibum?"

"At the park. Why?"

"Stay there, I'll go over."

"What? Why?"

"Some things are easier said face-to-face."

"Ah, but it's too much trouble."

"Nonsense, Kibum. I'll be there in 5. See you."

"Ne, thanks hyung."

"No problem."

 

 

"Kibum!" Hangeng called as the younger turned and smiled. "Hyung, you're here."

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Hangeng asked, taking a seat across from Kibum.

"Well, has Siwon said anything to you?"

"Yeah he has. Why?"

"I... Is he..."

"He's fine, if that's what you're worried about. Don't worry, Siwon is sensible enough." Hangeng smiled as Kibum sighed in relief.

"I don't know what to do hyung." 

"You don't have to do anything Kibum. Well, not until you're sure how you feel."

"I rejected him though... Maybe it's true, maybe I ruined everything. Did I do the wrong thing?"

"Heechul said that didn't he?" Hangeng sighed as Kibum nodded. "Aish, typical Heechul. Don't listen to him Kibum, you didn't do the wrong thing. Siwon told me what you said, and I think it's the right thing to do."

"But he was right, I did crush his hopes, in some way. And now I feel bad about it." Kibum bit his lower lip nervously.

"No, Kibum. You tried your best to make it mild. Plus, you didn't raise his hopes foolishly. It hurts more if you give him false hope and then realize you did the wrong thing. You know that too."

"That's what I said. See, I knew it, you understand better than Heechul." Kibum smirked as Hangeng laughed.

"Of course I do. Anyway Kibum, you didn't do the wrong thing, okay? Just take your time, slowly. Find out if you feel anything for Siwon. Don't force yourself, understand?"

"Yes hyung. Thank you." Kibum smiled.

"No problem. Now you better get going before Heechul goes ballistic over you being home later than 12." Hangeng winked as kibum's jaw dropped.

"Hyung! I swear you're psychic."

"I'm not Kibum-ah. Now come on, I'll send you home." 

"Your drove here?"

"It's the only way to make Siwon believe I'm out for business." Hangeng shrugged. "Now come on." 

"Okay. Anyway hyung..." Kibum said as they got into the car.

"Yeah?"

"How are things between you and hyung?"

"Aish, not again. You and Siwon seriously... there's nothing going on Kibum."

"There is, hyung. You just don't know it yet..."

"You sound just like Siwon." Hangeng laughed. "But no Kibum, we're just friends."

"For now."

"Think what you want Kibum."

"Trust me hyung, Heechul hyung likes you. More than you know."

"Well, we'll see won't we?" Hangeng smiled as he pulled over.

"Yeah we will." Kibum laughed in response. "Anyway thanks for the ride hyung, and the advice."

"No problem. Good luck Kibum, and don't stress over it, okay?"

"Ne hyung. Good night!" Kibum said as he got off the car.

 


"Well wasn't that sweet." Heechul greeted from the door, still clutching his tub of ice cream.

"Jealous, hyung?" Kibum stifled a laugh as he observed his hyung.

"Jealous? As if." Heechul huffed as he stormed into the house.

"Admit it already, hyung." Kibum smirked as he tackled his hyung.

"Get off me, idiot." Heechul glared.

"Jealous~~ hyung is jealous~~" Kibum sang as Heechul screamed at him.

"I'm not jealous, I have no reason to be."

"You're jealous, I'm sure of it. You don't need to be though, hyung just gave me a lift cause he drove to the park." Kibum explained.

"I don't see why you're explaining that to me."

"Because you're JEALOUS."

"And why would I be?"

"Because you like Hangeng hyung."

"No I don't."

"Right. You LOVE hyung." Kibum winked playfully as he ran to his room and locked the door.

"YAH KIM KIBUM GET OUT HERE!!!!"

 


So hehe oops I made Kibum reject Siwon >___< hehe I saw all your comments about him saying yes and I was like sorry~~ but hehe who knows, the future can never be told, right? XD who knows what will happen to sibum 

Anyway haha jealous Hee because Hangeng gave Kibum a lift. (Also cause he told Kibum to CALL him, not meet up with him XD) I added that cause idk the rest seemed so boring so jealus Hee went in XD

Please comment (hehehe I'd like to know what you all think of this chap, was it boring-ish XD), subscribe (<33), and upvote ^____^