I'm unique not weird

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update haha okay I promise next chap will be longer/more interesting/ faster cause I have an idea (maybe it'll be posted later idk) ^__^ ~ 


"Are you sure you don't want any ice cream?" Heechul repeated for the umpteenth time that day.

"For the last time Heechul, no." Hangeng sighed, exasperated.

"Are you really really sure?"

"Yes, I'm very sure."

"Like, really REALLY sure?"

"Yes!"

"But it's--"

"Ice cream, I know." Hangeng cut in. "But I'm really full."

"FULL?! You can NEVER be too full for ice cream!" Heechul protested, earning them unwanted attention for the second time that day.

"You've got the attention of the entire restaurant, I hope you're happy." Hangeng groaned as he hid his face with his hands. 

"If you agree to get ice cream I'll shut up and order, or else I'll scream bloody murder." Heechul smirked.

"I see you're learning the art of threatening." Hangeng smirked back before sighing. "Okay then I'll get one."

"YES!" Heechul cheered in victory.

"YAH! You said you'd shut up and order!" Hangeng whisper-shouted as he clasped a hand over heechul's mouth as the latter turned pink.

"S-sorry." Heechul stuttered, face heating up. "Okay okay I'll order. I'll order."

"Good." Hangeng smiled as he waved a waiter over and made his order. "I'll have chocolate ice cream."

"Anything else?" The waiter smiled as he wrote down the order. Hangeng turned to Heechul, gesturing for him to say something.

"I'll have.... One of each flavour except chocolate."

Upon hearing heechul's words, both Hangeng and the waiter blinked in a mixture of shock and confusion.

"What?" Heechul asked. "Aren't you gonna take the order?"

"... Erm sir that's---"

"Is there a problem?" Heechul questioned impatiently.

"No... Sir... I'll go get your order..." The waiter said, leaving after a quick bow.

"Wait!!!" Heechul suddenly called.

"Yes?" The waiter asked, returning to the table.

"You're right. I'll change my order." Heechul smiled as Hangeng sighed in relief. Maybe Heechul wasn't that crazy after all...

"Add in the chocolate, I'll take everything." 

... Okay maybe not.

 

 

 

"What the hell Heechul?" Hangeng hissed.

"What?"

"You just. Nevermind." Hangeng groaned, giving up.

""See? Nothing's wrong." Heechul shrugged.

 

 


"Omo hyung is crazy." Donghae commented.

"He's not gonna be able to finish that." Sungmin observed.

"Aigoo our hyung is out of his mind." Eunhyuk sighed.

"Dear lord protect his stomach." Siwon prayed.

"DOES HE EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH SUGAR IS IN THAT THING??? DOES HE KNOW HOW UNHEALTHY IT IS?? OH MY HE'S OLD ENOUGH!!!" Ryeowook ranted, being the mother he was.

"... Calm down." Kibum said, placing a hand on the eternal maknae's shoulder.

"CALM DOWN???? HE'S GONNA COME DOWN WITH A STOMACHACHE!!!"

"Geez!" Kibum cried, shielding his ears from the unearthly shriek that came from Ryeowook. "Calm down!!!"

"Yeah, calm down. It's not like he hasn't done it before." Kyuhyun commented.

"Huh?"

"He means to say hyung eats that much ice cream usually so don't worry." Kibum interpreted.

"WHAT!" Ryeowook shrieked in horror. "But! B-but that's!"
 
"Actually to tell you the truth we all do." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Yeah we usually eat like 2 tubs each or something on our movie nights." Kibum added.

"I think I'm gonna faint." Ryeowook sighed as he fell into his seat, perfectly imitating a drama queen as everyone rolled their eyes.

"Go ahead, we won't save you." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Wait kyu?" Sungmin suddenly squeaked.

"Yes bunny?"

"I think he really fainted." Sungmin announced as everyone face-palmed.

 

 


Hangeng watched in horror as the colorful scoops of ice cream littered the table. 

"OMG YES!!! MY ICE CREAM IS HERE!!" Heechul squealed like a child who'd been given his Favourite candy. Hangeng debated whether it was more towards adorable, or whether he should be more worried about Heechul's health. 

"That's unhealthy Heechul."

"I know. But do I look like I care?"

"Nope."

"Exactly, so shut up and eat your ice cream." Heechul smirked as he whipped out his phone and began taking pictures.

"Damn Heechul you're just like a girl." Hangeng commented as Heechul sent him a death glare which he promptly ignored.

 

 


"Bet you $10 Hangeng hyung is in those pictures." Kyuhyun smirked at Kibum.

"Bet you $20 he's the main thing in those pictures." Kibum retorted.

"Bet you $30 the ice cream won't take up more than 1/5 of the picture." The evil maknae pressed.

"Okay, bet you $35 that Hangeng hyung will take up at least 4/5 of the picture."

"Hey that's the same thing." Kyuhyun pouted.
 
"I know." Kibum laughed.

"Yah!" 

"Serves you right maknae."

"Okay final bet."

"What?" Kibum challenged.

"I bet you $40 Heechul hyung's picture will consist only of Hangeng hyung after the tenth shot."

"Deal."

"Prepare my money hyung." Kyuhyun smirked.

"I'd say the same to you kyubaby."

"YAH!"

 

 


"Are you done yet?" Hangeng asked, amused.

"Almost. Why?" Heechul wondered, not looking up from his phone.

"Cause your ice cream looks like it's melting."

"Oh really? ." Heechul screeched as he started eating.

"You're weird Heechul." Hangeng said with a laugh.

"Excuse YOU." Heechul huffed.


"It's called unique." 


so hope that wasn't too bad hahahahaha ice cream FTW anyway yes next chap will be more fun cause kyumineunhaewooksibum (okay that was long) will be more involved!!! ^___^

Please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything woo <3333 ^___^