Project: save Kyuhyun XD

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update ^__^ (and yes there's kyumin, sibum, and mentions of hanchul XD ~


"Hey guys you are almost late--- woahhhh." Zhou Mi greeted the pair who walked in, hand in hand. "Well. That escalated quickly." 

"Thanks to you zhou mi." Kibum laughed.

"I see no need to deny that so no problem! This idiotic boyfriend of yours would never have succeeded if I never came from China." Zhou Mi teased as Siwon gaped.

"You guys are evil."

"I'm kyuhyun's cousin. What do you expect?" Kibum smirked.

"I forgot about that for a moment." Siwon sighed. 

"Having regrets? It's fine to break up now you know. I won't mind." Kibum mumbled nonchalantly.

"Kibum!"

"Aigoo I was just kidding Siwon. Don't be so tense, will you?" 

"Yeah Siwon, you need to stop being so naive. Or you'll never survive as Kibum's boyfriend." Zhou Mi agreed.

"I second that." Kibum nodded. 

"Since when did you two become such good friends?" Siwon asked with a sigh.

"Since when did you start asking so many questions?" Kibum and zhou mi answered at the same time.

"I give up." Siwon sighed deeply as he sat down.

"He gives up so easily." Zhou Mi commented. 

"I know right. If it wasn't for you I don't know how long he'd keep thinking he didn't have a chance." Kibum added, rolling his eyes.

"I can hear you, you know." Siwon piped up from where he was seated.

"That's the point." The two smirked as Siwon groaned.

 

 


"Are you coming, minnie?" Kyuhyun asked as he grasped sungmin's hand.

"I guess so. Kibummie is coming too, right?" Sungmin replied brightly.

"Yeah." Kyuhyun smiled as he watched Sungmin pack his bag. "Have I ever told you I love you?"

"Yes, a lot." Sungmin grinned as he looked up from what he was doing. "Everyday actually. No, make that every hour."

"I love you minnie."

"I love you too kyu, but you can stop the mushykyu act because we're still at SCHOOL." 

"I'm not mushykyu. And anyway minnie everyone already left." Kyuhyun pouted as he made to hug his bunny.

"Stop it Kyuhyun you're embarrassing. And just because no one is physically IN class doesn't mean you can hug me for the world to see because someone could walk past our class, see us, or hear us. And can you imagine if its the janitor? That's just gonna be awkward." Sungmin shuddered as he tried to get out of his boy friend's grip.

"No minnie let me hug you."

"Not here kyu. CCTV. In class."

"I don't care, I want to hug you and I will." Kyuhyun protested as he hugged Sungmin even tighter.

"Aish kyu I can't breathe!"

"Well that's a nice sight." Kibum laughed as he leaned on the door frame. "Now are you two lovebirds ready to go or are you gonna continue PDA-ing like there's no tomorrow?"

"Kibum you ruined the moment." Kyuhyun pouted. "Now my bunny got away."

"I need to pack my bag kyu. Thanks Kibum." Sungmin laughed as he stuck a tongue out at Kyuhyun.

"No problem." Kibum smirked.

"MINNIE!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"What!"

"Nothing. Just wanted to annoy you." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Go away, annoying." Sungmin groaned. "Kibum I'm ready lets go and leave this crazy person here."

"Okay. Come on." Kibum played along as the two pretended to leave.

"GUYS!" Kyuhyun shouted. "I planned this thing!"

"Too bad. You wanna come? Then catch up." Kibum smirked as he nodded at Sungmin, and the two took off at full speed.

"What?!!! GUYS!!!" Kyuhyun yelled before he started running after them. "YAH!!!"

 

 


"I absolutely hate the both of you." Kyuhyun panted as he sat down next to Sungmin.

"Too bad kyu. I hate you too." Kibum joked. "Now let's move on, shall we?"

"Fine. What were we supposed to talk about?"

"Hyungs."

"Oh right. Speaking of which, how's it going with Mr. Bible?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Er..." Hearing Kibum's moment of hesitation, something clicked in kyuhyun's mind.

"Don't tell me. Oh. My. Gosh. You're TOGETHER."

"YOU ARE?!!!!" Sungmin exclaimed. "OMO OMO OMOOOOOO~~~~~"

"Aish shut up! We're in a PUBLIC AREA." Kibum groaned, embarrassed.

"AHHH~~~~~~~~~~~"

"GUYS! SHUT UP!"

"BUT YOU TWO ARE DATING~~~~"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!"

"OKAY OKAY. Woo. Okay. I'm calming down." Sungmin giggled giddily as Kyuhyun did the same. Except without the giggly part.

"You two... Aish really."

"When did this happen? How? Why? Where?" Kyuhyun interrogated.

"Not telling you now. This is hanchul talk session. Not mine."

"But!!!"

"No no kyu let him tell you and hyung later. Me and hankyung hyung will ask siwonnie hyung later. Okay?" Sungmin smiled, trying to calm Kyuhyun down.

"Aish! Fine. But only for you."

"Mind the PDA please. Let's just talk about hanchul. Okay?" Kibum rolled his eyes.

"Okay. So minnie, tell us again what you saw that day?" Kyuhyun suggested as Sungmin suddenly started giggling like crazy.

"Keke well I... Hehe... Hyung and hyung were haha... Hehehehe they well they haha~~~~"

"Erm... Kyuhyun you might want to help me translate that?" Kibum mumbled awkwardly as Sungmin burst into yet another fit of giggles.

"Basically he say hankyung hyung teasing Heechul hyung and by that, I mean he was LEANING over Heechul hyung. Who was seated on a chair and their faces were like... This close." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Woah. Wait what?" Kibum asked, confused.

"And hyung was blushing. Like mad. And stuttering." Kyuhyun clarified. "Plus, he actually allowed Hangeng hyung to do that to him. You know hyung. If it were someone else..."

"He wouldn't live to see the next sunrise." Kibum finished. "Yeah, I know. Hyung is definitely in love."

"As if that hasn't been established already." Kyuhyun smirked. "So, is there anything else to say or do we casually move on to the story of how sibum love blossomed?"

"EW that sounds so disgusting." Kibum groaned as he pretended to throw up. "I'm not like you guys, I don't PDA."

"Yet. I haven't seen it yet." 

"As if I'm going to do it in front of you."

"Not even kissing?" Kyuhyun tried.

"No?! What the hell maknae why would I even..." Kibum mumbled, flustered at the thought.

"Fine. Aish, what about hugging."

"No, of course not."

"WHY??! Aigoo ok fine. Not even... Holding hands?!!"

"... Well maybe. MAYbe." Kibum choked out, blushing.

"I can't wait to see it~~ OMOMOMO~~" Sungmin suddenly sang, surprising both Kyuhyun and Kibum.

"I said it was just a maybe. Get the hint? MAYbe."

"Meaning: most probably will." Kyuhyun pointed out. "Am I wrong?"

"... No you're right. Argh why do I have you as a cousin?" Kibum groaned.

"Because I'm all sorts of awesome." Kyuhyun smirked proudly.

"But come to think of it guys..." Sungmin piped up as the other two turned to glance at him. "Do you think maybe it's Heechul hyung's one-sided love?"

"Huh? Why would you say that?!" Kyuhyun shrieked.

"Because, all we talk about during these hanchul stuff is like... Heechul hyung. And Heechul hyung." Sungmin explained.

"That's true. Come to think of it... Hangeng hyung hasn't really done anything to show that he has feelings for Heechul hyung." Kibum said thoughtfully.

"So wait... Wait wait. Let's go over this again." Kyuhyun mumbled awkwardly. "So are you saying... Hanchul isn't real? Like... They won't get together??"

"We aren't saying that Kyuhyun, don't go too fast. Right now we're just wondering if Hangeng hyung actually likes Heechul hyung back."

"So, does he?"

"I don't know Kyuhyun." Kibum sighed. "I really don't know." 

"No no but Hangeng hyung must like Heechul hyung back. Must." Kyuhyun insisted.

"Since when did you start talking like that?"

"He must though. You can tease me all you want but he MUST like him back. If not hyung will be REALLY devastated." Kyuhyun frowned.

"You're starting to sound like Sungmin." Kibum pointed out.

"I don't care! Aish." 

"Calm down kyu he was just joking." Sungmin laughed. "So tell me, why are you so obsessed over hanchul getting together?"

"Because it's obvious that they are MEANT for each other." Kyuhyun glared.

"This is the first time you've glared at me like that. This is serious." Sungmin feigned worry as he glanced over at Kibum. "Do me a favour kibummie save kyu."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Provoke Heechul hyung into confessing and I'll try to annoy Hangeng hyung into realizing his feelings."

"Why?" Kibum laughed.

"Because once they're together, Kyuhyun will stop being weird like this." Sungmin grinned.

 


Yeah so what do you guys think? Does Hangeng like Heechul back? XDDD 

And sibum is official and all of a sudden kibum and zhou mi have become evil BFFs. I foresee poor Siwon in the future XDD meanwhile kyumin are still PDA-ing.

Also thanks to ratiyem for pointing out that zhou mi appeared before in chap 17/18 XDDD as hanchul's classmate I'm so sorry I forgot haha so just take it that zhou mi then was shindong. I've changed it already but XDDD yeah so if anyone was confused, here's the answer and I'm so sorry XD (did anyone actually notice though XD)

Please comment (thanks for all the lovely comments so far! ^____^ <33), subscribe (haha thanks for this too!) and upvote ^___^