Sleeping over and kyumin PDA

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ this is a longggg(er) update XDDD I think it's 1400+ words!! Woo~~~ (okay maybe that's not a lot but XD) ~


 

"So. Plan A, go!" Heechul announced as he fisted the air, narrowly missing hangeng's face which was peeking out from the bedside. "Oops." 

"Nevermind. So... Where do you think they should go?" Hangeng wondered.

"Amusement park?" Heechul suggested.

"You're moving too fast, Heechul." Hangeng laughed. Heechul pouted.

"Fine. Movie?" Heechul tried again.

"Nah that's awkward. Usually couples go there."

"But that's what they're supposed to be."

"Well they aren't a couple yet."

"Fine. What do YOU suggest, then?" Heechul tsked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I don't know. Cafe?" Hangeng suggested.

"That actually makes sense." Heechul said. "See, I told you you'd be useful."

Hangeng smiled, and Heechul turned away blushing. "And you say you've never been on a date."

"It's true." 

"Say what you want." Heechul replied.

"Think what you may." Hangeng retorted cheekily.

"Don't piss me off chinaman." Heechul sighed.

"Fine fine." Hangeng agreed laughing. "So cafe?"

"Cafe. And wait, now plan B!"

"There's gonna be a plan B?"

"Of course. We always need a plan B." Heechul stated.

"Really."

"Yeah I mean what if your plan doesn't work out!"

"Then too bad." Hangeng joked. "Just kidding."

"Very funny." Heechul said rolling his eyes. "So plan B."

"Any ideas?" 

"Er. Karaoke? You said they sing well..."

"You think Wookie will dare to sing? I think he'll..." Hangeng laughed.

"Break out spazzing about yesung's voice." The two said simultaneously as they both laughed.

"So no." Heechul concluded.

"Er... Actually I think the cafe will work out fine."

"Out of ideas already, aren't we." Heechul mumbled sarcastically.

"Nah its just that I'm sure it'll work out."

"What if it doesn't?"

"It'll work out fine."

"TSK. So much trust you have there. Fine, but if this doesn't work, then don't come crying to me."

"As if." Hangeng laughed.

"Only time can tell." Heechul replied.

"How very poetic indeed." Hangeng smiled. "Now come on let's go eat."

"Eat? Eat what? Why?"

"It's dinner time Heechul."

"Wait what."

"It's true."

"............. You mean I just spent 3 hours on this plan?"

"No. You spent 2 hours going through my room and 1 hour planning." Hangeng stated.

"I spent 2 HOURS going through your ROOM." Heechul coughed.

"Yes. My ROOM."

"Damn your room is big."

"As if that's not been concluded yet." Hangeng rolled his eyes as he dragged Heechul off his black rug. "Now come on let's go."

"What are we eating anyway?" Heechul asked as they walked down the stairs.

"I don't know. See what they cooked."

"They?"

"The cooks of the house."

"You have cooks?"

"Wasn't that obvious enough?" Hangeng laughed.

"Wait so you mean. Like cooks. Real cooks?"

"Yeah."

"Damn you are rich."

"I'm not. My parents are."

"Same difference." 

"Oh right and my brothers are eating here too. I heard sungmin's bringing Kyuhyun today." Hangeng said as Heechul nodded.

"Whatever, as long as there's food, I'll eat it."

"Yeah yeah." 

 

 


"How have I not noticed this before?" Heechul wondered as he was faced with a long rectangular table that looked like it came right out of a movie. The place was brightly lit, with candles, flowers, fancy tablecloths... You get the idea.

"Maybe cause we didn't come in here before." Hangeng teased as Heechul sent him a glare which he promptly ignored. "Anyway we don't use this place often."

"Why not?"

"Cause it's too formal and annoying." Hangeng said as he scrunched up his nose, an action that Heechul found cute.

"Then where do you guys eat?" Heechul questioned.

"Er. Living room."

"Where?"

"Sofa... Chair... Anywhere where we can sit and eat." Hangeng explained.

"But you have like, a dining table."

"I know, but as I said, it's too formal."

"And annoying." Heechul added which made them both grin.

"Yeah. But now there's five of us, we're gonna have to squeeze." Hangeng laughed.

"Please. Your couch is huge." 

"That's true." Hangeng smiled.

"So. Can I expect some super posh dinner?" Heechul joked.

"No, unfortunately." Hangeng replied apologetically. "We don't really like eating all those weird stuff. I mean, they're good but it's such a waste of money. Plus, they give so little."

"I was joking. I don't do food that's too posh either." Heechul shuddered.

"Haha. Well, we do eat it. Like, when our parents are over or stuff."

"Stuff?"

"Stuff." Hangeng said, avoiding the question just like earlier.

"You really have a lot of secrets, don't you."

"Yeah I guess I do. But don't we all?" Hangeng smiled sadly.

"Maybe." Heechul replied. Just then, Sungmin and Siwon entered the room, with Kyuhyun tagging along.

"Hey hyung we're--- oh. Hey Heechul hyung! Whatcha doing here?" Sungmin bounced excitedly.

"Yeah hyung. What are YOU doing here?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"The same could be said about you, brat." Heechul retorted, narrowing his eyes.

"Well. I'm here with my BOYFRIEND. What about you?" Kyuhyun challenged.

"I came cause I needed to discuss stuff with Hangeng."

"Stuff?"

"Stuff."

"Hey hyung he sounds like you!!!" Sungmin piped up all of a sudden, seemingly oblivious to the glaring going on around him.

"That's true." Siwon agreed with a laugh as Hangeng rolled his eyes.

"What stuff, hyung?" Kyuhyun tried again.

"Well I'm planning to be a kind soul--"

"Kind? KIND soul? You?" Kyuhyun burst into laughter before he got hit on the head. "YAH!"

"Don't you yell at me maknae I'm older than you." Heechul hissed. "Anyway, as I was saying, I was planning to be a KIND soul and help yesungie and Wookie get together."

"What. Why?"

"What why?!" Heechul yelled. "They are CLEARLY interested in each other so why not."

"Sheesh. Fine." Kyuhyun gave up. "So what's the plan."

"Why should I tell you?"

"Why not?"

"Fine. We're gonna set them up at the cafe." Heechul replied.

"Good idea Hangeng hyung." Kyuhyun nodded in approval.

"How'd you know it was his idea?" Heechul asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cause it's not a stupid idea like what you'd come up with?"

"YAH!"

"Okay shut up and get your food. It's late." Hangeng said, breaking up the childish argument that was going on.

"But he!"

"Just eat, Chul."

"Fine." Heechul sighed as everyone got their food and began eating in silence. That lasted about 5 minutes before Heechul decided to start annoying everyone.

"But I'm bored!!!" He insisted as he poked Kyuhyun.

"Go awayyyyy I'm about to win this level....." The gamer said shrugging his hyung's hand off.

"Minnie your boyfriend is being mean." Heechul complained.

"Aigoo hyung, aren't you used to it already? I mean, kyunnie is always annoying." Sungmin teased as kyuhyun's jaw dropped. Heechul smirked and high fived Sungmin. "Come on kyubaby, don't look so hurt." 

"Yeah, kyuBABY." Heechul teased. 

"Minnie I'm so sad I can't believe you." Kyuhyun pouted sadly. Heechul cringed at the sight.

"Don't pout kyu!!! That's my thing. And I'm sorry, okay?" Sungmin replied with a huge smile.

"No. My minnie doesn't love me anymore." Kyuhyun whined childishly and heechuk suppressed the urge to strangle him to death right there and then.

"What are you saying, I'll always love you my darling kyu!"

"Promise?"

"Promise." Sungmin laughed as he moved to hug Kyuhyun.

"EW. PDA much." Heechul scrunched up his face as he moved away from the couple and went to Siwon who had been staring at the two before.

"I have one thing to ask you shisus." Heechul said.

"And what may that be?" Siwon replied as Heechul raised his eyebrow at his very Formal tone.

"Do you like kibummie?" He asked straightforwardly as Siwon choked on air.

"I forgot I had something on. Bye guys!" Siwon said as he ran out of the room blushing.

"So is that a yes?" Heechul asked.

"Yeah I think so." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Go back to your PDA, maknae." Heechul smirked back as Kyuhyun grinned evilly.

"As you say, hyung." Kyuhyun grinned as he turned to Sungmin. "So my DEAREST WIFEY, tell me again how much you love me."

Sungmin laughed as he caught on. "Well, my ADORABLE SWEET HUBBY KYU, I love you--"

"EWWWWW get a room!!" Their hyungs yelled.

"Good idea. What do you think about showing your BELOVED your room, BABY?" Kyuhyun continued, ignoring the pillow that flew over his head.

"Well, you were going to sleep over anyway, so why not? Come on, LOVE." Sungmin grinned widely as he grabbed Kyuhyun and stalked off.

"Damn those two are disgusting." Heechul shuddered.

"What has Kyuhyun done to poor Sungmin?" Hangeng laughed.

"Terrible, terrible things." Heechul agreed. "Anyway I'd better get going."

"Kay." Hangeng smiled as he got up.

"Acrually wait. Do you have guest rooms? I'm too lazy to move."

"Do you think I have guest rooms here?" Hangeng asked with a small laugh.

"Right. Let me stay here today then. I'll go back with kyu tomorrow."

"Fine fine. Come on, let's go." Hangeng laughed as he led the way.

 


Sooo. Yewook will be next!!! Here's a preview XD:

 

"Could I have your number?" Yesung mumbled shyly as Ryeowook flushed pink.

"Er... Sure! Give me your phone." Ryeowook smiled.

"Here." Yesung said as he handed his phone over.

"So I guess... I'll see you soon? I mean, I have to go now." Ryeowook said, biting his lip.

 

Hehehehhe anyway I ADDED KYUMIN :D so for those who've wanted to read kyumin here it is. Though it's not kyumin centered ATM but okay :D I ADDED THEM :DDD

Hehe so Urm... 

Please Comment (yey I have gotten many the previous chap and I LOVE all my commenters :") hehe), subscribe (yes I love all of you too <3), and upvote!!!!! (YAY I GOT ONE MORE <333333 :"D)