He's my brother. And so is he.

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ managed to get it out HAAHA XD ~


Kibum headed to the cafeteria, claiming his usual spot away from the lunch crowd. He silently pulled out his packed lunch and started eating while flipping through his book.

"Hey Kibum?" He heard a voice speak and he looked up. 

Bad idea.

Standing in from of him was Siwon, and just seeing him made kibum's face heat up.

"Are you okay? You look kind of sick." Siwon said worriedly as he reached out to feel Kibum's forehead for signs of fever while the latter immediately jerked out of reach.

"Oh... I-I'm sorry." Siwon apologized, evidently embarrassed.

"No no, it's fine. I'm just... You know, not used to... Human contact." Kibum muttered softly and Siwon smiled.

"Why?"

"Nothing. I just found your choice of words very cute." Siwon smiled as Kibum felt blood rushing to his cheeks.

"Urm well, why are you here...?" Kibum asked, awkward.

"Oh. Well you see I can't seem to find my brothers, and..." Siwon explained as he gestured to the girls. Kibum let out a small laugh.

"I see. Don't worry, I have that problem too." Kibum nodded in understanding as he gestured for Siwon to take a seat. Hey, it was embarrassing, but he couldn't just let him face that mob of crazed fangirls, could he? No, maybe Heechul could, but Kibum was too nice to let that happen.

Plus, he felt a tinge of jealousy..

"Wait wait hold up Kibum Shut up." Kibum accidentally let out all of a sudden.

"What?" Siwon asked curiously.

"Nothing." Kibum said hurriedly. 

"You sure? Cause--"

"Go get some lunch, you must be hungry." Kibum cut in as he gestured to the queue. Siwon nodded and got up, leaving Kibum to eat in peace.

"HYUNG!" A loud voice called from the other end of the canteen and Kibum cringed, looking up as the evil maknae litterally BOUNCED up to him.

Right now, Kibum wished there was a hole in the ground that could swallow him whole.

"You're Embarrasing!! SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!!" Kibum hissed as Kyuhyun pulled out a chair and plopped down across Kibum, sticking his tongue out playfully.

"Whateverrrrr~~~~" Kyuhyun sang and Kibum almost choked.

"Did you take drugs? Cause you seriously seem high."

"Nope... But I did get intoxicated." Kyuhyun smiled giddily and Kibum felt the urge to puke.

"Please say you didn't bring your wine to school." Kibum prayed.

"Of course not. I wasn't intoxicated in that sense." Kyuhyun explained as Kibum sighed in relief.

"I was intoxicated by just about THE most adorable bunny on earth ever." Kyuhyun smiled again as Kibum groaned inwardly.

"Seriously kyu, what the hell is up? I demand an explanation." Kibum frowned, narrowing his eyebrows.

"Okay okay, geez. I see it's true, people do lose patience as they age. By the way, who's this?" Kyuhyun asked as he dodged the piece of lettuce Kibum threw at him.

"Who's who?"

"Who's that?" Kyuhyun asked, nodding to Siwon, who had magically materialized out of nowhere.

"Oh him. My new classmate, Siwon." Kibum said shortly as he let Siwon do the talking.

"Nice to meet you..."

"Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. Yes, younger than you, but probably smarter." Kyuhyun said quickly as he flashed a smug smile. Siwon turned to Kibum for an explanation, and simply smiled when the latter rolled his eyes.

"I see. Okay. Please continue what you were saying. If it makes you uncomfortable, I can--" 

"So anyway as I was saying, I met this super kyute guy who looked like a bunny." Kyuhyun said, ignoring siwon's presence completely.

"Yeah and?"

"And I was just like OH MY GOD, because--"

"Please, don't take the lord's name in vain." Kibum and Siwon pleaded at the same time.

"Anyway, yeah. He was just super adorable, and his front teeth really resembled a bunny, and then I was like KYA so adorable. Then I---"

"Just cut to the chase, please." Kibum groaned.

"Okay fine. So I was like "you're kyute" And he blushed."

"Then?"

"Then the bell rang and he ran away. But point is, he's kyute and he's mine." Kyuhyun proudly announced. He watched as a smile flashed across siwon's face.

"What?"

"Is the guy you're talking about... Lee Sungmin?" Siwon asked, suppressing his laughter.

"Yes, why? I'm telling you, if you are crushing on him too--"

"No, he's my brother." Siwon laughed as he saw kyuhyun's face change completely. Kibum wished he could just take kyuhyun's picture, because flies could easily fly into his open mouth right now, and it was just priceless.

"He what?"

"He's my brother."

"Wait what the hell?" Kyuhyun screamed as the two shot him looks of disapproval.

"I mean, what even. How even are you his----" 

"GUYS?! KIBUM? KYUHYUN?!" Kyuhyun was interrupted as the shrill voice belonging to the diva rang in their ears. They glanced up at the approaching diva and cringed.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA. HOW. SCREWED. UP. MY. LIFE. IS. RIGHT. NOW."

"Why?" The three at the table asked at the same time. Heechul was about to speak when he noticed Siwon. 

"Siwon." Kibum simply stated and Heechul just nodded.

"You know what?" Heechul huffed.

"What?"

"THE GUY. IS. IN. MY. CLASS."

"Which guy?"

"That guy." Heechul said as he waved an accusing finger at the man from before.

"Hyung?!" Siwon suddenly spoke up as the three turned to him.

 

"He's your brother?!"

 


Yeah so... I managed to get it out. Yayyy XD anyway hope you like it, because I enjoyed writing this XD Soo I hope you do too ^__^

please comment/subscribe ^__^ <3