Father and his future son(s)-in-law

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ kekekekeke this chapter is totally on the spot. Like all the way XD but I'm happy with it so XDD ~


 

"I CANNOT believe Yesung. I mean, who does that?" Heechul ranted as they entered hangeng's house. He'd been complaining about Yesung and his turtle-and-bugs talk ever since they left the cafe.

"Yes yes hyung. Now shut up." Kyuhyun sighed, having had enough of heechul's nonstop whining. 

"But Kyuhyun! WHO TALKS ABOUT BUGS AND--"

"Pleaseeeeee, hyung? Stop!!!" Sungmin pleaded as he, too, turned to Heechul.

"SUNGMIN! HE TALKED ABOUT--" Heechul continued as the two turned to Hangeng for help. Said person rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Please, Heechul. That's enough. It wasn't even YOUR date." 

"BUT HANNIE HE--" Heechul continued ranting until Hangeng had enough and decided the best course of action was to place a hand over heechul's mouth and drag him into the house.

"... Hannie?" Kyuhyun smirked when the two had disappeared out of sight. "What the hell is that?!"

"Omo Heechul hyung has a nickname for hyung???? ASDFGHJKL SHIP!" Sungmin squealed as he hugged Kyuhyun out of happiness.

"Calm down minnie." Kyuhyun laughed. "I wonder if Hangeng hyung even realized that." 

"Ehh he probably did!!!" Sungmin smiled, still hugging Kyuhyun. "Hyung is veeeeery observant." 

"I see. Now come on bunny let's go in." Kyuhyun said as he made his way in, Sungmin holding onto his sleeve.

 

 


"I can't believe you did that." Heechul fumed as he glared at Hangeng, who was calmly sipping some water.

"Well." Hangeng said, lowering his cup. "It was the only way to get you to shut up."

"YAH!" Heechul cried out indignigantly.

"By the way..." Hangeng said again. "What's up with you calling me hannie?"

"... Er. Erm. Er... Nothing hehe."

"I mean, you don't really call me anything other than... Geng. Chinaman. Jerk." Hangeng continued, jumping off the table he'd previously been sitting on as he walked towards Heechul.

"Er... Well.... Erm." Heechul stuttered, mentally cursing himself for his sudden lack of vocabulary.

"Or maybe you Don't hate me as much as you'd like to think?" Hangeng smirked as he stood before heechul, who was shaking from his spot on the black swivel chair.

"I-I... Er..." Heechul coughed, feeling his cheeks heat up from their close proximity.

"After all, you HAVE kissed me before." Hangeng continued to tease Heechul as he moved closer to Heechul.

"Y-yah... T-that wasn't on purpose..."

"Oh really? I believe you were the one who moved your head upwards, no?" 

"Y-yahhh Hangeng w-what are you doing?"

"HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG ITS--" Sungmin suddenly burst into the room before he took in the sight in front of him and started blinking nonstop. "..."

"Yes, Sungmin?" Hangeng smiled as he got up and moved to the door.

"Omo was I interrupting something? Aigoo sorry hyung... Er keep... Doing whatever you were doing." Sungmin mumbled awkwardly.

"No min there was nothing going on. So, why'd you come?" Hangeng laughed.

"Er... Hyung I--" Sungmin bit his lip as he looked down. "Er it's... Appa. He's here."

"What? Appa?" Hangeng frowned. "Why is he here?"

"He asked to see you.. I don't know hyung..."

"I got it. Where is he, I'll meet him now." Hangeng sighed.

"In his study. You know where that is." Sungmin replied.

"Okay. I'll get going now." Hangeng nodded as he left In a hurry.

"Minnie what's going on?" Heechul called from the chair.

"Oh. Erm our appa is here... And he asked to meet hyung." Sungmin said as he made his way over to Heechul.

"Oh. Why?"

"I don't know. I don't know a lot of things regarding hyung and appa." Sungmin sighed. "Even Siwon-hyung doesn't know much."

"You guys have a lot of secrets, don't you." Heechul mumbled to himself.

"What, hyung?"

"Oh. Nothing." 

"Anyway I'd better go find baby kyu. I left him moping in the closet when appa came knocking. Which reminds me, try not to let appa see you, ne?" Sungmin smiled.

"Why?"

"Er. Cause appa likes to interrogate our friends. Well... Not really interrogate but once appa likes you, your life is going to be a living hell. Or heaven. Depends how you see it." 

".... That's... Nice to know?"

"Yeah. Last time appa made my friend--" Sungmin trailed off as his phone buzzed. "OMO kyu got out of the closet and he's trying to murder mr. Bunny!!! NOOOOO. BYE HYUNG!" Sungmin yelled as he ran off.

"Aish that kid really..." Heechul laughed as he got up too. "So. Am I safe here or should I hide?"

 

 


"I heard you asked to see me, appa?" Hangeng said as he entered the room, bowing briefly to his father. 

"Ah yes, Hangeng. It's great to see you again, how have you been?" Mr. Han asked as he approached his son and patted his shoulder.

"I've been well, thank you for your concern." Hangeng said with a small smile.

"Really, son. You need to stop being so formal with me. This isn't a business meeting."

"It's just in me to act that way appa. You know that." Hangeng laughed quietly.

"So you need to change." Mr. Han laughed.

"So, why are you here appa? Aren't you supposed to be in China?"

"Why, am I not welcome?"

"No, it's not that. It's just--"

"I was kidding son. Loosen up, will you? Anyway I'm here because I need to discuss about the company." Mr. Han explained. "After all, you'll be the head once I pass it on to you."

"But appa I."

"I know, you're still young. But I've been training you since young, and I know it's hard. But it'll come, and when it does, you need to be ready." Mr. Han said sternly.

"I understand." Hangeng sighed. "But appa why me? Why not Siwon? He's more interested in this than me."

"Because you're the eldest son. And the responsibility is yours."

"But appa."

"It's been this way for years. And it's not going to change now, geng." Mr. Han said, making himself very clear on the matter. "Plus, you're the one that's been trained to be my successor."

"As if I wanted that." 

"Stop it. I don't want this to turn unpleasant yet again. You need to grow up and understand that this is what you have to do, whether you want it or not."

"I've been living my life like that ever since I was born, of course I'd know how that feels." Hangeng stated matter-of-factly. "After all, when have I ever been given a choice?"

"Hangeng."

"But I know what I need to do appa. As you said, I have no choice. I've never had a choice, so why should I now, right? I understand appa. So let's stop this now. I, too do not want another fight."

"Fine. I'm glad you've understood. Now tell me, do you have any new friends to introduce?"

"You mean new friends to eat with you?" Hangeng laughed.

"If you say so."

"Or for you to treat like an adopted son?"

"That too." Mr. Han replied with a smile.

"Well maybe I do." Hangeng smiled. "But--"

"Appa, I heard you were here." Siwon suddenly said as he entered the room.

"Oh, Siwon-ah. Who's that over there?" Mr. Han asked as he nodded at Kibum, who was at standing behind Siwon.

"Er... Good afternoon sir." Kibum greeted awkwardly. "Er Siwon I'll wait for you in the living room."

"Who was that, Siwon?" Mr. Han asked.

"Oh. That was my classmate, kim Kibum."

"Really. He seems like the type you'd be interested in, don't you agree, Hangeng?" 

"APPA!"

"I agree. In fact, I think our siwonnie is already in love." Hangeng teased as Siwon sighed.

"I could say the same for you hyung." Siwon smirked.

"Woah woah boys. What's been happening when I was absent?" Mr. Han laughed.

"Well there's a lot. But I think you'd like to hear that our dear minnie..." Hangeng trailed off.

"Is dating." Siwon finished with a laugh.

"Really? Where's his girlfriend?"

"Boyfriend you mean." Hangeng corrected.

"Whatever. Where is he, I need to see the man who captured my sungmin's heart."

"Well. I believe he's here." Hangeng smiled as he nodded to Siwon.

"I got it hyung. Appa, would you mind if you come with us to sungmin's room?"

"No problem. Oh right, Siwon call your friend... Kibum was it? To join us for dinner. I'd like to meet my future son-in-law." Mr. Han winked as siwon's jaw dropped.

"APPA!"

"Appa, they haven't confessed yet." Hangeng pointed out.

"Really? Well do it soon son. That boy is quite a catch."

"APPA! Aish just follow us already." Siwon said, blushing a little.

"GEEZ Siwon you're even more impatient than me." Mr. Han laughed. "Anyway let's go, I want to meet my confirmed son-in-law."

"Poor Kyuhyun." Hangeng mouthed.

"I know, he doesn't Know what he's in for." Siwon mouthed back as the two headed off after their father. 


Kekee appa arrives!!!! Guess what he's gonna make his future-sons-in-law do :D hhehe anyway just to clarify things, all of them are realllyy close to their father, but when they start talking about business stuff they get all serious and stuff :D 

And also now his father is teasing Siwon too, they definitely need to bring sibum together XD and poor babykyu. He's in for it now that Hangeng and Siwon have revealed his presence >:) the same can be said for our dear Heenim and Kibum, who'll meet father during dinner time >:) stay tuned for the next update cause I have a feeling it'll turn out good :D

Please comment (YAYY PLEASE :DDD I LOVE all of them!!!), subscribe (XDDD I love all you subscribers <33) and upvotes :DDDDD