Somebody... SOMEBODY

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ this will be a double update!! ^__^ ~


 

~ HEY MAMACITA NAEGA AYAYAYAYA ~

Heechul jumped at the sound of the loud music blasting right next to his eardrums, and in the process he hit his head on the wooden shelf above him (causing some very extremely thick books he stupidly decided to kept there to fall and hit him on the head), whacked his potted plant onto the floor (Staining his carpet and also splashing his poor cat), and stubbed his toe on the wooden end of his bed.

"Why the hell did I leave that blasted phone there?!" Heechul grumbled lowly to himself as he massaged his aching head, observing his toe that was becoming suspiciously redder by the second. He groaned, annoyed as he stumbled off his bed, careful not to step on any shattered piece of glass, since he had decided his foot had suffered enough for one day.

Finally, the self-declared handicapped man reached the bathroom door and he reached out for the doorknob... Which wasn't there since the door was, for some unknown reason, already open. As a result, Heechul ended up laying sprawled on the ground, narrowly missing an encounter face-to-face with the marble sink. After a few moments of laying completely stale on the cold floor, the 18-year old pulled himself up to take a look in the mirror.

Thankfully, he didn't look too bad. After all, he was kim Heechul. He smirked at his reflection as he grabbed his toothbrush and started his morning routine. After changing into his school clothes, (with much difficulty, considering the stupid injuries he'd gotten), he grabbed his school bag and made his way downstairs.

"Hey what's for breakfast?" He called out to no one in particular.

"Food." His younger brother, Kibum, answered casusally, not even glancing at his hyung.

"No Sherlock. I mean what kind of food exactly?" Heechul asked, inching nearer to his brother, who moved the pan out of sight.

"Don't worry it's not poison." The younger assured with a straight face as he pushed his hyung away from the kitchen. Heechul and the kitchen? Yeah they mixed as well as water and oil. Kibum shuddered at the last time his hyung attempted to cook ramen while he was out. Result: Kibum is home 99% of the time, and when he isn't, the kitchen is on 10 locks.

"Yah hurry up I'm hungry." The diva whined from his spot on the sofa, turning to face the younger who raised an eyebrow at him.

"If you get indigestion cause this is undercooked, it's your fault." 

"Okay fine." Heechul huffed as he crossed his arms and pouted, the action not at all fazing the younger, who was busy scooping the food into three separate dishes.

"YAY FOOODDDDD!!!" Heechul yelled as he immediately headed towards the dining table when he heard the plate clang on the glass tabletop.

"Why are there 3 plates though? Is it for me?!" Heechul asked excitedly, bouncing up and down, which was, to Kibum, not cute at all. In fact, it was slightly unsettling to see a normally stuck up diva bounce around like a bunny.

"No way. Kyuhyun's coming." Kibum said as he swatted his greedy hyung's hand away from the plate. Heechul pouted but began digging into the food anyway.

"Aish this--mff--stupid--msh--brat--mff-- why is he coming?" Heechul asked between bites as he literally inhaled the food. Kibum mentally prayed he wouldn't choke, because he did not want to have to call for an ambulance to save a choking diva.

"He's joining our school remember?"

"So?"

"So he's coming with us DUH."

"Can't he take the bus himself?"

"You think I'm stupid?" Kibum asked, shooting his hyung a look.

"What do you mean?"

"He's Kyuhyun, hyung. Cho Kyuhyun. Do you not understand?" Heechul shook his head and Kibum sighed.

"He has a CAR. A chauffeur. Meaning we get to travel by a car, hyung. A car."

"OH RIGHT!!! OMG great now I can arrive to school in STYLE." The diva smirked happily, spilling bits of food all over the table.

"HYUNG! YOU BETTER CLEAN THAT UP." Kibum warned dangerously, and the elder gulped as he scooped up the mess. Kibum decided to pack the food for Kyuhyun, since judging by the time, if he stuck around to eat they'd all be late.

"Geez, fine. Don't get so worked up, you'll get wrinkles." Kibum shot his the "I-don't-care" look and Heechul pouted again. This time, Kibum gave him the "I'm-not-like-you-hyung" look and Heechul shut up, albeit unwillingly.

"Hey it's scientifically proven." Heechul mumbled again and Kibum was about to speak when the doorbell rang. Kibum went to open it and was greeted with the smirking -- yes, smirking -- face of his cousin, cho Kyuhyun.

"Hey hyung."

"Hey brat."

"Ready to go? Or does Mr. Cho here have to wait for the princess?" Kyuhyun smirked sarcastically as Heechul glared at him.

"Geez go away."

"Okay, have fun taking the bus, guys." Kyuhyun waved as he stepped off the front porch.

"WAIT!!" The younger smirked to himself as he turned around, giving a fake innocent look.

"Wait for bummie to wash up and we'll go." Heechul groaned, grabbing his bag.

Soon later, all three were on their way to school in Kyuhyun's fancy car which Heechul was sure the brat was too young to own. 

"This brat doesn't deserve this car man." Heechul whispered to Kibum, who rolled his eyes as he continued reading his book.

"YA." 

"YA!" Heechul hissed as he poked his brother in the ribs, causing the younger to jerk his head up to face him with a look of pure annoyance on his face.

"What?!" Kibum hissed, still frowning.

"I said, he doesn't deserve this car."

"I can hear you you know?" Kyuhyun piped up from the front of the car.

"Good, then I can speak normally." 

"Do you think you deserve it then hyung?" Kibum asked boredly, only speaking because he didn't want Heechul to go all diva on him. Heechul glared at him before continuing.

"I have a better car, mind you." Heechul reminded.

"Yeah I know. You have a car too, yes, and it got confiscated because SOMEONE was being a good son." Kibum huffed.

"And that SOMEONE caused both of you to have to take a bus to school." Kyuhyun smirked, earning him a whack on the head from Heechul.

"Shut up brat. I take it as fanservice." Heechul said, flipping his hair as he spoke.

"Diva." Kyuhyun and Kibum chimed at the came time, earning them a string of colorful language from Heechul. 

Heechul groaned: somehow, he knew it was gonna be a long day ahead.


So no, I am not abandoning my other FICS, I would never!! But this was just an idea I needed to get out desperately so here it is!! ^__^ hope you like it!

Please comment/subscribe ^__^ <3