Confessions confessions

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ woo this is a longer update!!! ^____^ ~


Everyone waited in silence as they stared at Kibum, who seemed to be at a loss for words.

"So....." Ryeowook piped up after 5 minutes of silence. "How IS it going?"

"For the last time, I do NOT like choi Siwon." Kibum sighed as he pushed past the group and headed up to his room, leaving them staring after him.

"...... Do you think he's actually telling the truth?" Sungmin wondered out loud.

"Nah. Kibum likes him for sure." Kyuhyun and Heechul replied at the same time.

"How'd you know for sure?" Ryeowook asked as Eunhyuk nodded.

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"Well first things first he's my brother..." Heechul mumbled.

"And he's my cousin." Kyuhyun added.

"And we can tell." The two replied simultaneously.

"Ohhhh so...." Sungmin said as he formed an 'O' with his mouth. "So you two are like in love?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, how can you tell if you don't know the feeling of being in love or liking someone, right?" Sungmin clarified. "So you must like someone."

"Yeah well it's pretty sure for heechullie hyung right?" Donghae smiled as everyone nodded.

"What about me?" Heechul tsked, though he already knew what was going to come.

"HANGENG HYUNG~~~~~~~~~~" the others chorused as Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Please. Isn't it clear that I don't like the guy?"

"Yeah cause you love him." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Hey I don't."

"Mhmm... Keep denying it. Go on." Kyuhyun mumbled uninterestedly.

"HEECHULLIE HYUNGIE AND HANKYUNG HYUNGIE SITTING ON THE TREE~~~" Donghae and Eunhyuk sang as they dodged the diva's attacks.

"YAHHHHH!!!! STOP IT NOW." Heechul screeched as he chased the two around the house as Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook looked on in amusement.

"Oops it's late already! I have to go, bye guys!" Ryeowook smiled as he bounded out the house.

"Byee~~" Sungmin smiled before turning to Kyuhyun. "So kyu, do YOU like someone?"

"Who, me?" Kyuhyun asked, flustered.

"Well does it look like there's another Kyuhyun here?"

"Maybe..." Kyuhyun replied, still in a daze as Sungmin laughed at the maknae's very rare moment of cuteness.

"Come on, tell me. Is it someone from our class?" Sungmin probed, nudging Kyuhyun in the shoulder.

"Huh? Urm..."

"Come on, tell me. You can trust me." Sungmin prompted.

"Yeah..."

"OMG COOL WHO??!" 

"I can't tell you." Kyuhyun replied meekly.

"COME ON~~~~~ tell me kyuhyunnie!!!"

"No! It'll be... Weird!!"

"Come on, it can't be THAT bad, right? I mean, it's not me!"

".... Well what if it is?" Kyuhyun mumbled hurriedly as he quickly made an escape to his room, leaving Sungmin standing there, confused. Suddenly, his phone rang, jerking him out of his thoughts.

"AAH OMG IM LATE!!! NOOOOOO!!!" Sungmin screeched as he bade a quick, hurried goodbye to Heechul, Eunhyuk and Donghae before zooming out of the house, looking like a furry pink tornado.

"What's up with him?" Eunhyuk asked as the three came to a halt.

"No idea, but I'm still gonna kill you." Heechul snarled as he continued chasing the two around the house.

 

"Hello??? SIWON HYUNG?" Sungmin yelled into the phone.

"Yah Sungmin where are you?! Do you know what time it is??!"

"YEAH!!! IM SORRY SORRY REALLY SORRY!!!!!"

"Aish. It doesn't matter to me, but you'll have to explain to Hangeng hyung, because he's freaking pissed off right now."

"AHHHHH!!!! OKAY OKAY I'M ON MY WAY. LIKE NOW. TELL HIM I'LL BE HOME IN 5."

"Yeah yeah okay, better hurry up if you want to live."

"YEAH OKAY THANKS!!!!" Sungmin yelled again as he hung up.

"AHHHHHH I'M SO DEAD!" Sungmin screeched, speeding up.

 


"Would you like to explain where you've been?" Hangeng asked, staring at Sungmin as he opened the door. Sungmin was just about to explain when Hangeng interrupted him.

"By the way, you're late. It's been 5 and a half minutes."

"COME ON HYUNG~~~~~~~" Sungmin pouted as he whined, praying Hangeng would let it go, though the probability was lower than getting Siwon away from his bible.

He was right.

It didn't work.

"Damn why is hyung immune to my aegyo?" Sungmin cursed silently as he turned to face Hangeng. "I'm super super sorry hyungie!!! I won't do it again. But pleaseeeee can you let me in??"

"I will after you explain things. And also, who gave you that?" Hangeng asked, pointing at the bunny outfit. 

"Erm...... It's Urm... Hard to say..." Sungmin said, biting his lower lip as the conversation with Kyuhyun just now replayed itself in his mind.

"Really? Okay, you may sleep outside today." Hangeng shrugged as he made to close the door.

"NO NO NO!!! OKAY I'LL TELL YOU!!! I'LL SPILL." Sungmin yelled as the door opened again, revealing a waiting Hangeng.

"Erm... So yeah Urm..."

"You have 3 seconds."

"Come on!!!"

"2..."

"OKAY OKAY KYUHYUN WANTED TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A BUNNY AND CAUSE I SPILLED WATER ALL OVER HIM AND ME WE WENT TO GET CHANGED AND YEAH ALL THIS HAPPENED AND I ENDED UP IN THIS AND THERE WAS A HUG AND SINGING AND YEAH." Sungmin exclaimed in one breath as he panted.

"... Okay well I didn't really understand anything so... Come in and explain. ONE by one."

"Okay. Thanks hyung. But wait let me get some water."

"Why?"

"Because I ran all the way here... From kyuhyun's-- okay wait heechul hyung's house." Sungmin panted as he poured himself a cup of water.

"Why'd you run?" Hangeng asked, amused.

"Don't ask if you already know the reason." Sungmin glared as he downed his water. Hangeng smiled.

"Yeah yeah. Come on, explain." 

"Well..." Sungmin started as he sat down on the sofa across his hyung. "It's pretty complicated."

"Doesn't matter, I have plenty of time."

"Sure you do."

"You're right, I don't. But Nevermind, just speak. You have 15 minutes and I think that's enough." Hangeng sighed as he checked his phone.

"Come on hyung, you don't have to be so strict." Sungmin said. When he saw Hangeng staring at him with his eyebrows raised, he let out a sigh. "Okay okay I'll hurry up so you aren't late."

"Thank you. Now go on, speak." Hangeng smiled as Sungmin explained himself, purposefully leaving out the part about the spying and Kyuhyun saying... Yeah that. He just hoped Hangeng wouldn't pick up anything suspicious.

"I see. But tell me again why you were with Kyuhyun and the others at dinner? And who does Kyuhyun like?" Hangeng smirked, though he already knew the answer.

"Oh he knows." Sungmin mentally cursed. "URM... Well, we had a year one gathering. Like, group outings you know?"

"Mhmm... However you realize Kibum isn't really a year one."

"........ Urm yeah but Kyuhyun--"

"Stop lying minnie. I know what you guys were doing." Hangeng said as sungmins eyes grew large.

"HUH?!!?!?!?!?"

"Yeah it's not really difficult to find out haha."

"WAIT SO YOU KNOW THAT WE---"

"Yeah I do. And times up so bye Sungmin!" Hangeng smiled as he got up and went upstairs. "Oh and Sungmin?"

"Yeah?"

"Actually kyu-- Nothing." Hangeng replied as he changed his mind.

"HUH??!" Sungmin asked, confused. "HEY HYUNG COME BACK!!!"

 


"Hey hyung. I heard what you said just now." Siwon smiled as he met Hangeng at the top of the stairs.

"Huh? What did I say?"

"You said you... Knew what they were doing."

"Oh that. Actually I don't." Hangeng admitted, running a hand through his hair.

"Huh? Then why did you--"

"I was hoping Sungmin would tell me, which was what he was going to do, but---"

"But you needed to go." Siwon finished for Hangeng with a roll of his eyes.

"Hey you know I had to." Hangeng sighed.

"Yeah I know. But you shouldn't be living like that hyung."

"I wish I could." Hangeng said with a sad smile as he walked past Siwon and entered his room, leaving Siwon standing there, sighing.


"You need to stop living like that hyung..."


Yep so thanks for reading, hope this chap was okay!! (( it's not as funny I know but oh well hahahha ))

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything ^_____^ <333