You're mine, chinaman

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update! :D ~


 

"Hey hyung." Kyuhyun and Kibum greeted from the living as they heard the door creak open and a moody Heechul walk in. "How'd it go?"

Hearing no reply from the latter, the two dongsaengs slowly rose from where they previously lay on the couch and floor respectively and turned to face their hyung.

"Hyung? What's the matter?" Kibum asked concernedly as Heechul slowly walked over and sat down next to Kibum on the couch.

"Yeah hyung. Want some popcorn?" Kyuhyun offered, holding out his fifth pack of caramel popcorn.

"No." Heechul replied shortly before sighing. Sensing something was wrong, Kibum paused the movie and gave Kyuhyun a look that said "shut up about it or else".

"What happened hyung?"

"Well I confessed." Heechul sighed.

"And hyung said no?" Kibum asked, having concluded that only being rejected could result in a dejected Heechul. Said man was currently staring weirdly at the maknae, who continued to hold out the bag of popcorn.

"... Kyu I don't want popcorn. You can have it yourself." Heechul stated after a moment of silence. 

"But it's popcorn." Kyuhyun insisted.

"Well, I'm not in the mood for popcorn kyu so have it yourself."

"Fine then." Kyuhyun shrugged before removing the bag from in front of his hyung's face. 

"Hyung?" Kibum called, trying to get the answer he wanted.

"No, Kibum." 

"No? No what?"

"I mean, he didn't say no. He said he liked me back." Heechul clarified as Kibum furrowed his brows. 

"Wait wait. So you're saying hyung said yes?"

"Well, he said yes to the fact that he liked me, that's for sure." Heechul nodded. 

"SO HANCHUL IS REAL?!!!" Kyuhyun suddenly yelled, startling the other two.

"Holy shisus kyu, calm down." Heechul said, whacking said maknae on the head.

"Can't. I'm too happy~~~" Kyuhyun sang as he suddenly starting bouncing around the room.

"... Kibum why did you let him eat so much popcorn? I think it's the caramel." Heechul mumbled, mildly weirded out by the youngest.

"Well, probably half of the cause is the caramel." Kibum replied, amused.

"Get you phone kibummie film this." Heechul ordered. "And what do you mean half?"

"Well you see Kyuhyun really, really wants you two to get together. So of course he's beyond happy that Hangeng hyung likes you back." Kibum said as he began filming. "And to tell you the truth, when he becomes your fanboy, he acts like Sungmin."

"... Am I supposed to be flattered, or weirded out?"

"I'd say both." Kibum laughed. 

"Er well, I'm sorry to crush his spirits but we sort of aren't an item right now." Heechul replied as Kyuhyun stopped bouncing around.

"WHATTTTTT?!!!" 

"GEEZ KYU! Since when did you get so loud?!" Kibum hissed as Kyuhyun ignored him and made his way to Heechul.

"HYUNG!!! YOU AND HANGENG HYUNG ARENT DATING YET?! WHY??!"

"Shut up kyu you're giving me a headache!" Heechul yelled as Kyuhyun tried to calm himself down. 

"B-but hyung you said hyung liked you back!" Kyuhyun protested.

"Yes he did. Then he told me we couldn't be together." 

"... Say what?" Kibum muttered, puzzled.

"Exactly. I didn't understand why. He mentioned something about not wanting to drag me into the hell that is his life, and then told me he was leaving when I told him I didn't care." Heechul informed.

"Hyung's leaving?! Where? And what is the hell that is his life?" Kibum asked.

"I don't know where. He didn't say." Heechul sighed. "And as for that, I'm planning to give his brothers a little visit to find out."

"So you aren't giving up on hyung right? Please tell me yes." Kyuhyun begged flashing his puppy eyes.

"Of course not. As if it's that easy to make me give up." Heechul scoffed. "If that chinaman thinks he's won, he's wrong. He's very wrong."

"Well then I'll help you hyung." Kyuhyun stated determinedly. "I need to see you two get together before I die."

"Kyuhyun you sound like a father waiting for his daughter to get married or something." Heechul pointed out.

"He's right though. I'll help you too hyung." Kibum agreed.

"Well, thank you but when did I ever say I needed your help?" Heechul asked diva-ishly.

"Well... If you don't let us help, don't even dream of getting anything out of our boyfriends." Kibum smirked.

"Exactly. Neither will you get help from Mr. Han." Kyuhyun added with an evil grin.

"You two are evil. Fine, I'll let you help." Heechul glared.

"As if you aren't. We all are hyung."

"I know." Heechul smirked. "And I'm proud of that."

"Okay. Plan made. Tomorrow first thing in the morning, we're crashing their house." Kyuhyun grinned before cackling evilly.

"Of course we are." Kibum grinned back.


"No matter how hard you try, hangeng... You won't get away from me." Heechul smirked. "Because you're mine, chinaman, no matter what you say."


Keke sorry for the length ~~ it's just a filler chapter! XD BUT HEY. It shows that no matter what the prince does, the princess will never give up. XD hopefully that makes you guys a little happier!! ^^

Hankyung, you're never gonna run away from your princess >:)

Please comment (I love all of you commenters <33333), subscribe (ohmy I love yall too <333), and Upvote!!!! ^^ (11 ohgosh it's the most I've ever had :"D)