THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ sorry for the slow update!! I wasn't really happy with this chap (and I'm still not sighs) but oh well ~


 

"You know when I asked you to pay I didn't know you'd actually do it." Heechul confessed as the two walked out of the shop after Hangeng had paid the bill.

"I keep to my word." Hangeng smiled as Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Yes of course, mr perfect." 

"I told you to stop saying that." Hangeng sighed, though he wasn't angry this time. Well, not yet.

"Right. Sorry." Heechul mumbled, seriously confused as to why Hangeng reacted this way, because hey, who hates being complimented?

"Nah it's not your fault. Anyway we have to go so yep. I'll walk you to your house. It's on the way anyway." Hangeng offered.

"Oh please I'm not a teenage girl, I don't need an ."

"Says you?"

"What about me?"

"You're the diva princess who is often PMS-ing." Hangeng smirked.

"Hey! I do NOT do that."

"Hmm yeah sureee."

"Come on, even if I needed an , you make it sound like you're my boyfriend." Heechul scoffed before realizing what he just said. "No way. Oh my god I didn't mean for it to come out like that."

"Stop." He warned, glaring at Hangeng, who was obviously trying not to laugh. "Stop it."

"Damn geng just stop it already."

"HEY I said stop."

"You need to stop."

"YAH STOP LAUGHING!!!!"

"Urgh I give up." Heechul groaned.

"I'm sorry but that was way too funny." Hangeng apologized, wiping his tears.

"Tch. But anyway you should have known that I, kim Heechul, will never have someone as my boyfriend. Well, not immediately, because..."

"Because you don't swing that way?" Hangeng teased mischievously.

"Nope."

"Then?"

"Because if anyone were to be my boyfriend, including you, they'd first have to become the korean princess's China Prince." Heechul proclaimed proudly as he turned to Hangeng, who had his eyebrows raised.

"What?"

"... Nothing." Hangeng smiled.

"Don't lie to me. I know you have something you want to say so spill."

"Nah it's nothing. Just a thought."

"Yeah what is that thought?" Heechul pushed, curious.

"Nothing." 

"Tell MEEE!"

"No. It's seriously nothing."

"I demand that you tell me. Now." Heechul ordered.

"No, princess." 

"HEY!!"

"Too bad. Now come on let's go." Hangeng sighed as he dragged Heechul away.

"HEYYY!!!! TELL ME!"

"I said no."

"FINE." Heechul huffed, evidently pissed. Hangeng sighed.

"Okay okay. I'll tell you. Well, not all of it."

"I don't care. Just tell me already."

"Okay. Well, it had to do with what you said just now." Hangeng answered simply before heading off. "Well you're home so I guess it's goodbye for now."

"WHAT??? I DON'T UNDERSTAND."

"Well, maybe that's better. I'm sure it wasn't intentional anyway. See you!!"

"YAH GET YOUR BACK HERE AND EXPLAIN."

"Nah."

 


"Stupid jerk, didn't even make any-- HOLY FREAK WHAT THE HELL?!" Heechul screeched as he pushed the front door open. Right in front of him was Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

Sungmin was in a pink furry sweater.

With weird bunny ears on his head.

And he was standing there.

With Kyuhyun back hugging him (or so it seemed) in a way that just screamed PDA.

"THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE." The two screamed at the sight of the redhead by the door.

"WHOA MAKNAE YOU PROGRESS REAL FAST." Heechul cheered, ignoring the blushing pair.

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS." Kyuhyun and Sungmin yelled again.

"Oh really? Then explain yourselves, because----"

"OMG KYUHYUN AND SUNGMIN WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?????!!" Donghae interrupted as the other four ran into the house, sounding and looking like the perfect paparazzi, especially with Kibum holding kyuhyun's beloved camera.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS." The pair hurriedly shrieked.

"Well, if it isn't, that's weird cause you two look really comfortable in that position." Kibum observed calmly, holding in his laughter as Kyuhyun quickly released Sungmin, blushing.

"Now explain." Heechul ordered as the two kept silent. "Or else I'll just assume you two are a---"

"NO!! Okay so..." Kyuhyun mumbled hesitantly. He didn't want to sound like a maniac or a creep or whatever, but he'd probably end up like that. He looked to Sungmin for help as the elder blushed.

"So Kyuhyun was attempting to make me into a bunny cause he says I look like one." Sungmin tsked, trying to make things sound as normal as possible. "So obviously I wouldn't let him."

"But why?" Ryeowook voiced out as Sungmin gave him a look.

"What do you mean why?"

"Hyungie really looks like a bunny so why not dress like one?"

"Because I don't think I look like a bunny." Sungmin pouted as everyone burst into laughter. "HEY!"

"That still doesn't explain the hugging though." Eunhyuk noted as everyone nodded.

"GEEZ okay so yeah you see those bunny ears? Yup and the furry sweater??" Kyuhyun sighed exasperatedly as everyone nodded. "YUP so to complete the look OF COURSE the bunny needs a carrot but NOOO Sungmin-hyung hated the idea so I chased him round the house and when I caught up I hugged him so as to keep him from moving. Okay???"

"Ohhh I see. Well that's legit, but I'll stick to my... Other interpretation." Heechul winked as Sungmin blushed even deeper. 

"Yeah, it's much more fun that way." Eunhyuk teased. "Speaking of which..." He continued as everyone turned to face the confused Kibum. "What?"

"How are things with Siwon?"


Okayyyy I hope that wasn't TOO bad but oh well!!! ^__^ 

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything!!!! <3333 I really appreciate it ^____^