Skipping class because they can

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update! Note: filler chap so shorter than usual but 15 is in the works so it'll be up soon ~


 

"Yah yah yah yah okay I give in, stop." Heechul panted, falling to his knees. Hangeng stopped a few meters in front of him, breathing in heavily as well.

"Seriously, I think this is way better physical training than physical education." Heechul coughed as Hangeng sat down next to him.

"Well. There would need to be a reason for all this though." Hangeng commented.

"True. Hey why do you run so fast?"

"I don't know, it's either cause I'm athletic, cause I'm fit, or maybe..."

"Cut the crap, geng." Heechul scoffed.

"Or maybe I felt like I was being chased by a wild cat." Hangeng joked as Heechul glared at him.

"You do know that if I had the energy, I'd be chasing you around. Again. Right?" 

"Yeah but I also know that, you don't have the energy, that's why I'm not moving either." Hangeng retorted, smiling slightly as Heechul groaned.

"Jerk." Heechul coughed again.

"笨蛋。" Hangeng smirked, knowing very extremely well that Heechul wouldn't understand.

"What?"

"Stupid."

"HEY!"

"You call me jerk, I call you stupid." Hangeng smiled, sticking his tongue out playfully as Heechul blushed, turning away as the two fell into a comfortable silence. Hangeng took that chance to relax a little and he closed his eyes, leaning against the wall. Heechul was about to make a comment when he turned, and just about saw the absolutely hot and super inhumanly handsome side profile of Hangeng. 

His eyes trailed from the messy black hair that for some reason always seemed to be styled no matter what Hangeng had done minutes before, such as running without pause through just about the entire school compound, to his closed lids, sharp jawline and thin lips.

"No no no Heechul no no look away, yes that's right, look away..." Heechul mentally chanted to himself, though it was obviously not working when his mind registered two dark orbs staring back at him.

"Are you checking me out?" Hangeng smirked, turning to fully face Heechul.

"No, don't be so full of yourself."

"That's coming from the guy who called me handsome."

"Yeah so?"

"So it's pretty expected. Plus, princess..."

"W-what?' Heechul nervously replied as hangeng's hand reached out for his face.

"You're blushing."

"NO IM NOT." Heechul replied, once again feeling his cheeks burn up.

"Yes, you are."

"No... I was just... Urm too tired from that run just now." Heechul rambled, trying to come up with a suitable explanation for him looking like a very ripe tomato.

"Mhmm. Sure." Hangeng smirked, leaning back on the wall.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" Hangeng finally spoke.

"What?"

"What time is it?"

"11.50 pm. Why?" Heechul asked, glancing at his watch.

"Well, do you realize we sort of should be in class now?" Hangeng reminded.

"OH RIGHT!!!!!!!" Heechul screamed as he jumped up before sitting back down.

"Whatever, can we just skip it? I'm so not in the mood to study." Heechul mumbled.

"Since when were you in the mood to?" Hangeng smirked.

"True that."

"Well let's chill till 12 then head to the library and maybe start on our project works." Hangeng smiled.

"You're way too hardworking."

"Well, it's sort of a habit when you're taught to be good in everything." Hangeng sighed, the smile on his face slowly fading away. Heechul was just about to respond when Hangeng got up, smiling again.

"Well, enough of that, let's go." He said cheerfully, but Heechul just knew it wasn't genuine. As Hangeng turned and left, Heechul stared after him.

And for once, Heechul wanted to get to know the guy.


yes really short I'm sorry >: but I promise promise chap 15 will be kyumin/sibum and it will be longer ^___^ I prom15e ^__^

please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything ^__^