My life is a lie

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update!!! ^____^ *hints kyumin*


When the group gathered to plan for their next spy mission, things were awkward between Sungmin and Kyuhyun, and Sungmin just couldn't figure out why.

"Kyuuuuu~~~~" he sang when everyone else went off to buy food. "Kyuuuu talk to me."

"Come on."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"What's up with you? Are you sick?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"KYUUUU~~~"

"Aish fine! Don't talk to me." Sungmin pouted as he turned away from the silent Kyuhyun. "But seriously. Talk to me."

"OKAY FINE. DON'T TALK TO ME." Sungmin huffed after Kyuhyun ignored him. "I can't believe myself. I just did a perfect imitation of you when I first met you in school, and for the life of me I can't figure out why you're ignoring me now."

When Kyuhyun heard that, he couldn't help but snigger a little before falling silent once again as he felt sungmin's gaze upon him.

"HA! You laughed! Come on kyu just TALK to me." Sungmin pleaded, flashing his puppy dog eyes as Kyuhyun turned red, though he pretended he didn't.

"Hey what's up?" Eunhyuk asked as he walked back to the table.

"He's ignoring me and I don't know why." Sungmin ranted as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ahhh. Well, maybe he's PMS-ing." Eunhyuk offered as he high fived Donghae, who had magically materialized out of nowhere before going off with him to buy a drink.

"YAH I'M NOT." Kyuhyun yelled as he glared at the leaving Eunhyuk.

"TSK. Why do you talk to everyone normally but not me?" Sungmin asked.

"Because he feels awkward and possibly shy." Kibum smirked, suddenly appearing behind the two.

"Kyuhyunnie feels shy?" Ryeowook and Sungmin asked at the same time, a look of disbelief plastered on their faces.

"Yeah. Just look at him now." 

"You're right he is. But why?" Ryeowook asked. "By the way hyung do you want drinks cause I'm gonna get something." 

"Nah it's fine." Kibum smiled as Ryeowook ran off. "So maknae, don't tell me you already confessed."

"Confessed what?" Sungmin asked, interrupting Kyuhyun, who was about to provide an answer.

"That he likes you." Kibum smirked as he walked off, leaving behind a protesting Kyuhyun and a very, very red and confused bunny.

There was a period of very awkward silence, and the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Urm... Don't listen to him." Kyuhyun finally said, looking everywhere but at Sungmin.

"... Kyu-ah?"

"What?"

"Do you... Is what he said true?" Sungmin asked, suddenly feeling highly embarrassed.

"No... I mean yes. I mean... No. No it's not." Kyuhyun stuttered. "Okay actually yes it is."

"So... You DO like me?"

"Huh? Erm... Yeah... Haha." Kyuhyun replied meekly, fanning himself. A mischievous smile played on sungmin's face and Kyuhyun just stared on in confusion. 

"Are you okay? I mean yeah I know... Yeah it's weird. Yeah totally weird I mean, me liking a guy and well... It's you and I happen to like you and you just found out and I---"

"I like you too." Sungmin mumbled softly as he interrupted the rambling Kyuhyun.

"Wait what?"

"I. Like. You. Too."

"...." Kyuhyun was silent, sitting there in silence while blinking dumbly since Sungmin's words hadn't registered in his brain.

"I. Like. You. Cho. Kyu. Hyun." Sungmin repeated, waving a hand in front of kyuhyun's face.

"HUH?!?!" The maknae asked, staring in disbelief.

"Yes kyu, don't make me say it again but I like you cho Kyuhyun."

"But there's one problem though..." Kyuhyun sighed, scratching his head.

"What?"

"I want to hear you say that to me everyday." The maknae smirked as Sungmin blushed.

 


"What's got YOU looking so happy today?" Heechul asked as Kyuhyun literally pranced into the house. The look on kyuhyun's face gave everything away as Heechul just smirked. "Not bad kyu. Not bad at all. At least, better than bummie."

"Hey!" Kibum cried indignigantly as he sat down on the couch.

"It's true Kibum. You NEED to confess to Siwon like... Now." Heechul said, grabbing kibum's phone before the younger snatched it back.

"No way! I don't even LIKE him! He's just a friend." Kibum glared as the two evils raised their eyebrows at him. "And come on, even if I do, which I don't, it can't beat you, hyung."

"Yeah yeah keep thinking I have a thing for Hangeng. Yup. Go on." Heechul scoffed.

"But it's true though." Kyuhyun smirked.

"No it's not."

"Come on, hyung. Can you seriously say you hate him now?" Kyuhyun prompted.

"... Ye-- okay fine no. But that does NOT mean I like him, okay?" 

"But then again you do know you rarely stop hating someone, don't you?" Kibum offered.

"What do you mean?"

"Come on hyung, we know that once you hate a person, it sticks."

"True that." Heechul smirked.

"Yeah but suddenly you're okay with being friends with Hangeng hyung, and that's saying something."

"No it's not, you're just over-thinking." Heechul scoffed at the maknae.

"No, I'm being serious." 

"Come on kyu, you're never serious."

"I am now."

".... Dude stop your eyes are scaring me."

"Not until you admit you DO like Hangeng hyung." Kyuhyun spoke.

"I do NOT, and also, why would I?" Heechul tsked, examining his nails.

"Because you think he's hot?" Kyuhyun offered. "And cool."

"And handsome." Kibum smirked. "And all that."

"It's called complimenting."

"Yeah point is you don't compliment anyone."

"Geez okay fine you guys can think whatever you want, but I'm not entertaining any of it." Heechul gave in as he turned away from his two dongsaengs and headed to his room.

"Oh right Kibum?" Kyuhyun called.

"It's hyung for you, and yes what?"

"Whatever. We're gonna spy again tomorrow and yeah I allow you to invite Siwon along."

"Dude what invite? Why'd you want to invite Siwon anyway?"

"I don't know, cause it's getting interesting?" Kyuhyun mumbled as Kibum raised an eyebrow at him. He was positive that the maknae had other intentions. "Okay fine it's cause if I don't let him join in he might betray us and tell Hangeng hyung and then we'd be screwed."

".... That's a seriously strange way of thinking but ok." Kibum nodded. "I'll ask tomorrow."

"Why not now?" Kyuhyun asked, genuinely curious. Kibum turned slightly pink as he sipped his water nonchalantly, pretending not to care. "... No way."

"What?" Kibum asked, flustered.

"Don't tell me..."

"What?" 

"Oh my god it's true!"

"WHAT?! And please don't use the lord's name in vain." Kibum pleaded as Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"You don't have his number?!?!?!" Kyuhyun literally shrieked, jumping out of his seat as Kibum plugged his ears.

"Nope..."

"Holy okay I'll ask minnie for it." Kyuhyun said, whipping out his phone.
 
"Nah it's ok." Kibum said, and he really meant it. "No I'm serious don't."

"No no no I'll ask for it."

"Stop it kyu you're embarassing."

"Then ask for it yourself. By tomorrow. Before we need to spy."

"Why should I?" Kibum shrugged.

"Because if you don't, I'll personally ask for it myself, write Siwon a love letter signed off with your name, and publicize that you like choi Siwon everywhere in school." Kyuhyun threatened. "And you know me, I don't reveal most of my threats."

".... Okay fine."

"WOO okay go to sleep hyung tomorrow is going to be a long day." Kyuhyun smiled, suddenly showing a 180-degree change in expression as Kibum blinked, confused.


"... I have a weird dongsaeng AND a weird hyung. My life is a lie." Kibum sighed to himself


Woo it's kyumin time XDDDDD anyway yeah hope you liked the chapter and I promise it'll get more interesting because thiswaskinda dk boring XD .___.

Please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything ^__^ <33