A consultation from Genius kyu

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ yey update! ^__^ hope you enjoy it ^__^ ~


"He's your brother?!"

"Yes... Why..?" Siwon asked, suddenly nervous looking at the three pairs of eyes upon him.

"How the hell is he your brother too? Like what, does your family have 15 children or what?" Kyuhyun questioned, giving him a look. Siwon would have laughed if not for those same three eyes still piercing through his head, also he didn't like the fact that Kyuhyun had said... "Hell".

"No... We only have 3 brothers. And it happens to be... Sungmin, me, and Hangeng, or Hankyung if you like to call him." Siwon explained, praying that the weird diva guy who just appeared wouldn't... You know, go all diva on him. But it's okay, at least Kibum was here...

"Wait brat, what did you mean by "too" Just now?" Heechul questioned Kyuhyun as he jabbed a finger in his face as he grabbed Kibum's water, earning a yelp from the younger.

"I have a crush on his brother. And seems like you and bummie do too." Kyuhyun deadpanned as Heechul spit out his water and Kibum choked on his food (And Siwon patted his back).

"WHAT THE HELL CHO KYUHYUN?!" The two brothers yelled as they hit Kyuhyun upside the head. 

From both sides. 

At the same time. 

With the same amount of strength.

Simply put, Kyuhyun didn't really move much.

"Explain yourself." The two brothers screamed in Kyuhyun's face as Siwon debated moving away from this conversation.

"I'll just... Urm... Go get water." He said as he quietly snuck away, though he was positive pretty much no one heard him.

"Now speak, cho. The guy's gone, so explain what the hell you're talking about." Heechul ordered.

"Okay fine. But something must be in it for me too."

"You think we're gaining from this?"

"Of course, it's a consultation with genius kyu." Kyuhyun said as the two rolled their eyes. Seriously, this darn maknae...

"Okay fine. What do you want?"

"I want you two to listen to me talk about Lee Sungmin." Kyuhyun stated, smiling widely.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Okay.... Now spill."

"Yeah so... I'll do Kibum first cause it seems like the dude is coming back." Kyuhyun smirked as Kibum glared at him.

"Okay Heechul, one question: how much does Kibum usually speak to a guy he met that day?"

"One. Maybe none." Heechul smirked, catching on as Kibum's eyes grew wide and he blushed.

"YAH I did not."

"Yeah yeah. And also, does Kibum usually sit next to someone other than you?"

"No."

"Yeah see?"

"HEY that's not evidence enough!" Kibum protested.

"Okay fine. Then one last crucial question: does Kibum blush?" 

"No." All three answered at once.

"HA!!!" Heechul and Kyuhyun shouted as they high fived while laughing at poor Kibum, who had his head buried in his hands, just as Siwon appeared.

"Urm... Is it okay to sit here?" He asked as he was ignored by both Heechul and Kyuhyun, who'd burst into laughter upon seeing the guy. Kibum still had his head in his hands, so Siwon just stood there for a few minutes.

"Well." Kyuhyun finally spoke up. "If you want to hear about how much Heechul hyung hates/loves/likes your brother, you're welcome to stay. If not..."

"YAH IDIOT I DONT LIKE/LOVE HIM OKAY?!" Heechul screeched, pinching the younger.

"Don't even lie to yourself hyung!!!" Kyuhyun smirked as he dodged his hyung's attacks. 

"YAH!!!! WHAT EVEN MADE YOU THINK LIKE THAT?! I HATE THE GUY!"

"Oh please, hyung. Just sit down and I'll explain!" Kyuhyun yelled desperately as he ducked behind Kibum, who still hadn't moved an inch. Siwon watched on, amused. Finally, Heechul gave in. He stopped chasing after the maknae, and straightened his clothes.

"Okay, deal. Speak."

"Yeah so you see, it's so obvious you like his brother." Kyuhyun said, gesturing to Siwon who looked like a lost sheep.

"What's his name?" Kyuhyun wondered to himself.

"Hangeng." Siwon offered. 

"Right. Hangeng." Kyuhyun said, observing his hyung carefully.

"See? You're turning red!" Kyuhyun cried victoriously as Kibum finally raised his head up.

"I'm turning red because IM PISSED AT THE GUY NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM?!" 

"Lies."

"No they are NOT lies."

"Yes they are~~"

"Prove it."

"That's not enough for you?"  

"No."

"Come on, I want to listen too." Kibum said after his period of silence.

"Okay." Kyuhyun smirked.

"So you hate him, hyung?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because he's popular, cool, hot, and looks like he can do about anything." Heechul answered immediately, not even realizing what he just said. The three at the table gaped for a moment before bursting into laugher.

"What?! What did I say?" Heechul asked, seriously confused.

"You just. Said. He's. Hot. Cool. And popular." Kyuhyun smirked.

"What?! Its they truth!"

"So you admire him."

"... No."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't." 

"Yes you do."

"NO I DONT"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Yes." Kibum agreed.

"What about you?!" Heechul asked as all three faced Siwon.

"........... Yes." Siwon replied meekly as Kyuhyun and Kibum high fived.

"HA! TOLD YOU!!"

"YOU ARE SO DEAD." Heechul yelled as he started chasing after Siwon, who could do nothing but run for his life.

 


Haha how was it? Was it okay? Sorry, KYUMIN will be postponed to maybe the next chap cause idk ideas come and go and here is the result of my on the spot writing hehe XD 

Please comment/subscribe ^___^ <3