Backstory~~~

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ okay okay super long since I last updated sorry >___< but yes I wasn't having inspiration and truth be told, I'm stillnot happy with this but I don't wanna keep yall waiting!! ~


 

"YES YES I'M COMING DON'T BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!!!" Sungmin yelled frantically as he heard the ridiculous pounding on the front door. "NOW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU--- OMO KYU?!"

"Good morning to you too bunny~" Kyuhyun laughed before letting himself in. 

"And explain to me why you tried to break down the door?" Sungmin asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Your house is so huge, you might not have heard me if I didn't do so." Kyuhyun smirked before hugging Sungmin, who blushed. 

"Aish I'm not deaf you know! Now go away there's people watching." Sungmin said, trying to free himself from kyuhyun's suffocating hug.

"Listen to your bunny Kyuhyun and get off him. We have more important stuff to do." Kibum teased as Siwon appeared down the steps.

"Hey Kibum." Siwon smiled.

"Hey Siwon." Kibum greeted back. 

"What am I, invisible?" Heechul smirked from where he stood.

"Well sorry but hyung isn't home right now. He sort of just left like, a few hours ago." Sungmin explained, still trying to break free. "YAH CHO KYUHYUN LET GO OF ME."

"No bunny I'm not going to." Kyuhyun whined childishly.

"Urgh you're disgusting."

"But you love me anyways."

"I still blame myself for that, thank you very much." Sungmin sighed.

"Wait, a few hours ago?" Heechul frowned. "What the hell did he even sleep?"

"Dunno. Hyung came back at around 2AM and left at say, 4.30 AM? So yeah I don't think he did." Sungmin supplied.

"By the way, why are you guys here?" Siwon asked.

"Yeah well it's got something to do with the guy who left at 4.30 AM." Heechul replied. 

"Hyung? Er... What do you want to know?"

"Where the heck did he go?" Heechul demanded.

"Er... China? Why?" Siwon asked, confused. 

"China? He ditched me for China?!"

"He what you for what?" Sungmin questioned, even more puzzled than Siwon. "Wait wait start over? I'm kinda very confused right now."

"Aish okay I'll make this quick." Heechul sighed, frustrated. "So I met him at 1AM last night and confessed to him and--"

"OMOMOMOMOMOMO~~~~" Sungmin screeched in happiness, causing the others to stare at him weirdly.

"... Anyway as I was saying, he told me he liked me back, but--"

"HYUNG DID?! YESSSSSSS~~~" Sungmin cheered again.

"Shut up and listen will you?" Heechul snapped as Sungmin nodded and pretended to zip his mouth shut.

"So he said he liked me but then told me we couldn't be together because he says he's dragging me into the 'hell that is his life' or something like that." Heechul explained. "Then when I said I didn't care, he told me he was leaving and possibly never coming back. So then I said I'd wait for him, of course, but he told me not to."

"... Typical hyung." Sungmin concluded as everyone turned to him. "What?"

"Typical?"

"Yeah typical. Hyung is too nice for his own good."

"Excuse me, how is not-really-rejecting me nice?" Heechul protested. 

"Yeah well hyung is being stupid here but it's cause he cares for you hyung." Siwon added.

"Define that please. Tell me what it is exactly that he doesn't want to drag me into."

"Well, what has he told you?" Siwon questioned.

"... Something about living with a schedule, not being able to play since 7, having to be perfect and getting punished for not being a fast learner?? Which I sort of doubt because he's hella good at studying." Heechul recalled.

"Aish hyung. I knew it." Sungmin said, shaking his head. 

"Knew what?"

"That he'd only tell you those? Hyung, that's just the most basic of the basic." Sungmin sighed.

"Well it sounds bad enough."

"Sounds." Siwon retorted. "It only SOUNDS bad enough."

"Then what IS bad enough?" Heechul questioned as Sungmin glanced at Siwon, who nodded.

"Okay hyung, this is gonna be a long, long story." Sungmin announced as he gestured for them to sit down. "Let's start with the 7-year old part."

 

 


A 5-year old Sungmin chased his little brother Siwon around the house, giggling as he did.

"YAH SIWONNIE~~ IF I CATCH YOU YOU'RE DEAD!!!"

"HYUNG! DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!!" The younger yelled back, coming to a halt as Sungmin took the chance and tapped him on the head. "HA! YOU'RE IT!"

"I'm bored hyung~ it's not fun with only us." Siwon complained.

"I know..." Sungmin sighed, deep in thought. "Hey siwonnie~ Wanna try getting hyung to play?"

"It won't work hyung. We've tried before and hyung NEVER says yes."

"That's cause umma was home. Umma isn't home now, right?"

"I-I guess so." Siwon mumbled, slowly being convinced.

"THEN LETS GO!!!!!!" Sungmin smiled widely as he grabbed siwon's hand and dragged him to where their hyung was seated, reading on the swing.

"HYUNGIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Sungmin called as the 7-years old Hangeng looked up and smiled at him.

"Hello minnie!"

"Hyung hyung HYUNGGG!!!!! PLAY WITH US!!" Sungmin giggled as he tapped his hyung on the foot. "Tag, you're it!!"

Sungmin had ran for a few metres before he realized that no one was chasing him. "HYUNG~~ COME ON!!!!"

"Sorry min! Go play with siwonnie okay?" Hangeng apologised. He wanted to play with his brothers too, but he knew what would happen if he did. He shuddered at the thought.

"I was!!! But it's so borrrrirng~~~" Sungmin whined.

"Yeahhhh so boring!!!" Siwon added.

"Sorry min, sorry siwonnie." Hangeng sighed, returning to his book.

"HYUNGG!!! Please? Just once. Umma isn't home..."

"Min, I can't."

"Please?" Sungmin begged, about to cry. "PLEASE HYUNG?"

"... AISH fine. But only one game, okay?" 

"YESSSS! I LOVE YOU HYUNG!" Sungmin cheered as he hugged his hyung, who smiled. "And... TAG, YOU'RE IT!!" He giggled playfully as he ran off, leaving Hangeng to chase after him.

"Sneaky min. Yah better not let me catch you--" Hangeng laughed before he hit something and fell down. "Ouch... What--"

"U-umma.........." The 7-year old whimpered in fear as tears gathered in his eyes.

"What were you doing here?" His mother demanded.

"I-I... Er..."

"H-hyung was playing with m-me. I... I begged him to." Sungmin squeaked from behind the wall. "A-and he agreed. Just once. It was... Just once."

"He agreed, did he?"

"Yes I did. It was my fault umma." Hangeng said as he got up. "Minnie go play with siwonnie, neh?"

"B-but hyung..."

"Go minnie." Hangeng replied, faking a smile. Siwon didn't need to see this, neither did Sungmin.

"H-hyung..."

"Listen to your brother Sungmin. Go."

".... Neh umma." Sungmin whispered as he slowly disappeared, grabbing Siwon with him.

"Now now geng, what will we do with you? You broke a rule, you know?"

"Yes, I know. And I'm willing to be punished for it, if you'll just leave my brothers alone."

 

 


"WAIT WAIT! HOLD UP." Heechul interrupted. "You mean, he got freaking punished for PLAYING WITH YOU?!"

"Er... Yeah. Didn't hyung tell you that?"

"Well I never thought he was being serious!"

"Yeah well, he was." Sungmin sighed.

"Wait what was the punishment?" Kyuhyun asked, confused. "Was it like having to come home directly after school? Cause that's what used to happen to me when I wouldn't stop gaming."

"Haha. I wish, kyu." Sungmin laughed dryly. "It was way worse."

"Define that." Kibum requested.

"Er... Let's just say that the next time I saw hyung.... Er I regretted asking him to join us." Sungmin answered awkwardly. "Aish I can't do this, Siwon you tell him."

"He means that they starved hyung for a day and he wasn't allowed out of his room, literally, other than to go to school. For about a year and a half."

"HE GOT THAT FOR PLAYING A GAME?!!!" 

"When he was 7?!!"

"Yeah well, umma was always harsh when it came to hyung." Sungmin sighed.

"That's it right? Please tell me that's it." Heechul mumbled.

"Unfortunately, it's not." Siwon replied.

"But if that's all you can take, that's all we're gonna say." Sungmin added.

"No. Tell me everything."

"You sure hyung?" Sungmin asked worriedly. 


"... Just spill."

"Okay."

 

 


"HYUNG you're reading AGAIN?!" The now 11-years old Sungmin asked as he bounced into his hyung's room.

"Of course I am, what else do you expect me to do?" Hangeng laughed, though there was no humor in his tone.

"You mean, what else would they allow you to do."

"That's true." Hangeng sighed. "But whatever, at least I don't hate books.... Unlike you."

"HYUNG!"

"Hey, I'm only stating the facts." Hangeng replied nonchalantly as Sungmin stared at him with a look that spelled "betrayal".

"Whatcha reading?" Sungmin asked curiously as he peered at the thick book his hyung was holding.

"Something that's totally interesting." Hangeng said dryly. "Business management and finance issues." 

"Wow that's hella boring. And don't you learn that like, I don't know, when you're older?"

"Min what have I learnt so far that's mildly related to what I'm supposed to be learning at the age of 13?"

"True. But seriously. You could just pretend to read those books." Sungmin suggested.

"Haha. Funny, min. Very funny. I have a test on them, remember?"

"You do? I didn't know."

"Yeah well I do. Now if you'll excuse me min I need to memorize all of these people here in this book, that book, and that one." Hangeng said, pointing to three thick black books.

"Gosh hyung, this is too much."

"Surprise."

"Aigoo... Poor hyungie."

"Yes min. Now would you pleaseeeee get out? I'm really sorry but we both know that you aren't allowed here for longer than ten minutes." Hangeng sighed. "And also I need to score well or else... Yeah."

"I know hyung. I'm so sorry." Sungmin mumbled. "If only we didn't need to live like this hyung."

"How much I wish that would come true. But we both know it won't min."

"... Oh well. I should get going. I don't want to cause you any more trouble than I already have."

"Don't say that min, I don't blame you."

"I know that... But I'm still sorry. Bye hyung, see you... Well, when I'm next allowed in here." Sungmin sighed before walking out and closing the door.

 

 


"So you weren't allowed in there?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Well I wasn't allowed in there at all, initially." Sungmin replied. "Then I begged and turned the aegyo on full blast and I managed to squeeze in a 10-minute visit in per week."

"Per week? What the hell, how could your aegyo only gain you that much?" Kyuhyun questioned in disbelief.

"Well 10 minutes was a lot." Sungmin laughed. "Our poor Siwonnie wasn't even allowed in there."

"Why not?"

"Well firstly cause both of us were supposed to not disturb hyung. And secondly..."

"Cause I was actually interested in the business." Siwon finished for Sungmin. "Of course, hyung was the one they wanted for the role and they didn't want me to have access to whatever it was he was reading."

"GEEZ that sounds like some battle for the throne back in the joseon times." Kibum groaned, scrunching up his face as everyone other than Heechul burst into laughter.

"So basically he was locked up to study and prepare for whatever it was he had to do in the future?" Heechul clarified, not interested in anything else than what Sungmin was saying.

"Something like that." 

"Well that doesn't sound that bad."

"Yeah yeah that's what you would think. Those tests were pretty much the bigger problem." Sungmin explained. "I mean, if he didn't get all of them correct then more punishments await."

"Are you kidding me? Damn that is insane." Heechul yelled.

"I'll leave you to think about those punishments, I can't bear to mention them myself." Sungmin shivered as Siwon nodded.

"So that's why he wanted to make me give up on him? So that I wouldn't suffer with him?" Heechul questioned. "More like, so I wouldn't SEE him suffer?"

"Yeah..." Sungmin nodded.

"Gosh he's an idiot."

"Yes he is. But it's all cause hyung cares for you."

"I know that. And trust me when I say that things won't go his way." Heechul smirked. "My poor China Prince, he suffered so much without me knowing."

"Yes princess. So go and save him, ne?" Kyuhyun teased.

"Yah I said that only he could call me that. It sounds gross coming from you." Heechul glared as Kibum let out a laugh.

"Well what are you planning to do now?" Siwon asked.

"Is that even a question? I'm going to find him, of course." Heechul scoffed.

"Say what?" practically the whole room said at the same time.

"I'm going to China. And I'm going to reclaim my prince."  


1) I know they can't be that articulate at the ages of 4, 5 and 7 but okay XDD lets just assume they are gifted and talented kids who are born with the ability to talk well XD 

2) I realise I kinda at flashbacks LOL sorry if it's kinda dry!!! >___<

3) this story is ending soon!!! Probably 1~2 more chapters (?)

4) yes this chapter was a little long and boring but I needed to get the backstory out so here~ LOL please forgive the failed writing!! After this it'll all be fluff and rainbows so yeah ~~ no more serious stuff (better to get it all out here right? Then we can have non-boring writing onwards XD)

Please comment (I love YALL but I understand if this was too boring to comment on XD), subscribe (thankyu XDDD) and upvote!!! ^^