Damn you, chinaman

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ LOL update XD ~


 

"You aren't serious are you?" Kyuhyun asked standing at the entrance to heechul's room.

"Do I LOOK like I'm joking to you?" Heechul asked, not sparing the younger a glance as he lugged his suitcase out from his wardrobe. "Do you think this is too big?" 

"How long are you planning to stay hyung?" Kyuhyun smirked. "That's for like, a week in China."

"Good point." Heechul said as he stuffed it back in. "So do you have a smaller luggage or no?"

"Hmm.... No." Kyuhyun replied. 

"That's nice to know." Heechul mumbled sarcastically. "Does ANYONE have a smaller luggage?!"

"I have one." Sungmin said, having materialized from nowhere. "But I don't think you'd wanna use it."

"And why not?" Heechul questioned.

"Cause it's kinda pink? With bunny prints on it." Sungmin explained. "Plus, the handle is in the shape of bunny ears. Oh and I gave the roller thingies bunny socks."

"....... Why the hell would you do that to the poor thing? Okay you're right, I'm not using it."

"Kibum hyung probably has one." Kyuhyun voiced as Heechul looked thoughtful. 

"YAH KIM KIBUM GET YOUR DOWN HERE!" He screeched after a moment as kyumin covered their ears and glared at the older, who smiled smugly.

"What hyung? You need to stop screaming like a banshee you know?" Kibum mumbled grumpily as he barged into heechul's room, Siwon following after.

"Well I'm SORRY for interrupting your... Well I don't know what you were doing with shisus." Heechul smirked, obviously not sorry.

"We weren't doing anything, hyung." Kibum glared. "Now tell me why the hell you had to scream for me?"

"Yeah well maknae says you might have a small luggage that I could use."

"Yeah I have one." Kibum nodded. "But I'm not lending it to you."

"What?! WHY?!"

"Cause it's mine and it's for me to use only." Kibum replied level-headedly.

"Geez so selfish." Heechul said, frowning. 

"Too bad hyung, but I'm not lending you anything after you left my pen uncapped that day."

"IT WAS A PEN! A PEN!" Heechul replied, flailing his arms dramatically. "AND IT WAS FIVE MINUTES!"

"That's a lot of time. It almost dried up thanks to you." Kibum stated.

"Aish fine! Don't help me! GEEZ what kind of dongsaeng are you?!"

"I don't know, an evil dongsaeng? I think it runs in the family."

"Yeah I think so too. So does anyone here have a luggage I can borrow or are you going to force me to stay in China for a week cause I have no luggage?"

"You could just keep it empty." Kibum reasoned.

"No way that makes me feel poor." Heechul rejected with a wave of his hands. "What about you shisus? Do you have one?"

"No, it is with regret that I inform you that I have no luggage of a reasonable size for your trip to China." Siwon replied as everyone in the room raised an eyebrow at him. "What?"

"Damn shisus you need to learn how to speak properly." Kyuhyun pointed out as everyone nodded. "Get hyung to help you or something."

"... Okay leave this for next time the important thing now is, I NEED A LUGGAGE." Heechul cut in.

"Well I think I saw one in hyung's room before." Siwon pointed out.

"Oh yeah yeah! The one he brings when he goes on a short trip." Sungmin added. "You could use that Heechul hyung."

"Serious? I don't even have his permission." Heechul replied.

"Since when did YOU care?" Kyuhyun and Kibum asked at the same time. 

"That's true but this is different. I don't give a damn what I steal from both of you." Heechul smirked.

"Just use it hyung. Or you're never going to China." Kibum deadpanned.

"Right right. Do me a favour shisus and get me that luggage." Heechul requested. 

"Fine. But it'll take a while."

"The longer you talk, the longer I have to wait so get out of my room, out of my house, and get that luggage for me." Heechul smirked.

"So rude." Kibum muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?" Heechul asked, smiling fakely at his dongsaeng.

"... Nothing. I'll go with you Siwon." Kibum mumbled nervously as he pushed his boyfriend out the door.

"Scaredy cat." Heechul laughed before turning to the kyumin couple. "And what are you guys doing here? Get out. Shoo."

"Fine hyung." Kyuhyun said as he let himself out. "Come minnie. Don't bother the diva."

"What did you call me, maknae?" Heechul asked, giving that same smile from before as Kyuhyun felt a shiver creep up his spine.

"N-nothing... Hyung. Haha. Come on minnie let's GO!" He whispered desperately as he dragged the giggling Sungmin out of the room, leaving a cackling Heechul sitting on the bed.

 

 


"We're back!" Kibum called as he pushed the front door open. "And we got FOOD!"

"YAY FOOD!!!" The kyumin couple screeched in joy as they ran to grab the plastic bags. "We'll set it up go pass hyung his luggage!!!"

"Okay guys, don't eat everything." Kibum warned. "Actually no, Siwon you go up alone. I'm keeping an eye on these two."

"Okay Kibum." Siwon laughed before heading to his hyung's room.

"Hyung?"

"Come in." A voice replied as he carefully opened the door.

"Here hyung this is the--"

"YES! Perfect size. Okay thanks shisus bye." Heechul said before slamming the door. 

"There's food!" Siwon called.

"WHATEVER!!" Heechul replied as Siwon shook his head and walked back down.

"YAH KYU I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT!" Kibum yelled.

"TOO BAD." Kyuhyun replied, sticking his tongue out.

"YOU IDIOTIC MAKNAE YOU--"

"Stop it kyu! Apologize!" Sungmin frowned at said maknae, who pouted.

"FINE! Sorry hyung."

"That's so much better." Kibum smirked. "Now go get the plates before I skin you alive."

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh I would maknae." Kibum threatened as Kyuhyun gulped and ran away.

"Good job there." Siwon laughed as Kibum smiled.

"You're back. I guess hyung slammed the door in your face?"

"How'd you know?"

"He's my hyung, I've been living with him since forever." Kibum replied.

"That's true." 

"Hey Siwon go help hyung book tickets." Kibum said while opening Kyuhyun's beloved caramel popcorn.

"Why me?" Siwon asked as Kibum handed him the popcorn.

"Because I said so?" Kibum laughed. "And cause I know hyung is probably gonna forget."

"Fine then, you're so kind Kibum." Siwon smiled as Kibum blushed from the compliments.

"Hi guys? Still here." Sungmin smirked, eyeing the two of them.

"W-what? We weren't doing anything." Kibum blushed harder.

"Mhmm... Now where kyubaby he's missing." Sungmin frowned as he ventured into the kitchen to look for his Kyuhyun.

"Since when did Sungmin get so mischievous?"

"Since he met Kyuhyun." Siwon answered as Kibum rolled his eyes. "I knew it. He's a bad influence."

Siwon only laughed.

 

 


"KIBUMMMMMMMMM!!! EMERGENCY KIBUM KIBUM WHERE ARE YOU KIBUMMIE?????!!" Heechul screamed as he ran to the living room.

"Here here hyung! GEEZ what's wrong?!"

"I don't have plane tic--"

"Here. Your flight is in two hours." Kibum laughed as he showed his hyung the confirmation of his ticket order.

"You're a lifesaver Kibum. LOVE YOU~~" Heechul smiled and hugged his dongsaeng before bouncing back to his room.

"Aish this hyung..." Kibum smiled, shaking his head.

 

 


"I'M LEAVING!!" Heechul announced as he dragged the small suitcase with him.

"Yes hyung! Good luck in China and get your back here before the weekend is over!" Kibum said.

"Don't be disrespectful idiot! But yes thanks for the blessing." Heechul smirked.

"Now hurry up and get your prince hyung."

"I will, don't worry." Heechul laughed before heading off. "Don't miss me too much!"

"WE WON'T!!" Came the reply.

 

 

The trip there was boring. The plane seat was uncomfortable. The food was bad. Heechul was pissed.

"Stupid chinaman. Made me go all the way to China to get you back." Heechul mumbled under his breath as he glared at the innocent screen in front of him. "You are so gonna pay when I find you..."

"Oh crap, where am I going to find him? I don't know where he is." Heechul said in realization. " what do I do?!"

He opened his phone to text Siwon when he realized he was up in the air, far away from any form of network. 

"." He frowned. Now he had to wait until they landed, which wasn't gonna be soon. And Heechul hated waiting. He hated it with a passion. In the end, he decided to just sleep and wait until the time where he could strangle the goddamn chinaman for making his life so miserable.


Heechul is going to kill Hangeng XDDD jk he won't. He loves him too much XD

I actually have no idea how long it takes from Korea to China LOL hahah so yeah. But let's just assume it takes really long and that's why Heechul doesnt wanna wait XDDD (although I think it doesn't take that long hahah)

Yeah and this chapter was originally supposed to get Heechul in China, but as usual, things didn't go as planned (when have they ever, this story has changed so many times haha) but I'll try not to drag on for too long because this Fic is already very very long ahhahahaha XDDD

Anyway love yall readers and subscribers and of course my lovely commenters <3

so please COMMENT (<333), SUBSCRIBE ^___^ and UPVOTE ^^ <333