the diva princess and his stupid prince

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ LONGER UPDATE :DDDD ~

WARNING: 2 curse words involved XD


 

After what seemed like forever, Heechul heard the pilot announce their landing.  

"YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!" He yelled, momentarily forgetting where he was. Everyone else in the plane stared at him in shock as he coughed awkwardly and lowered his previously raised arms. 

"Aishhhh kim Heechul you idiot..." He whispered to himself, silently knocking himself on the head before hissing in pain, causing him to once again draw the attention of the other passengers.

As soon as Heechul got off the plane, he hurried through the customs and grabbed his luggage, accidentally dropping it on his foot in his hurry. Let's just say that the scream he let out next earned him many, many looks of disapproval.

It was proven. Kim Heechul was a walking disaster.

He quickly ran out of the airport and flagged down a cab, dumping his... Well hangeng's luggage into the trunk. 

"Where to, sir?" The driver asked in chinese as Heechul stared at him, one eyebrow raised.

"What?" He asked in korean.

"Where to, sir?" The driver repeated, making hand gestures to help Heechul understand. After a few minutes, Heechul finally got the hint.

"Er... Wait a moment." Heechul gestured as the driver nodded in understanding. Heechul pulled out his phone and quickly dialed siwon's number.

 

 


"Hey shisus help. Now."

"Yes hyung?"

"Where is he? Hangeng, I mean."

"Oh er..."

"Hurry up I'm making the driver wait!"

"Oh hyung is at... Look why don't I text you the address in chinese and you show it to the driver?"

"Okay okay thanks shisus bye!"

"Bye hyung!"

 

 


Heechul felt a buzz from his phone just seconds later, and he showed the text to the driver, who mumbled something incomprehensible, but drove off anyway.

"Stupid stupid Hangeng, you're so dead when I find you..." Heechul muttered as he started to play games on his phone.

 

 

Heechul: hey bummie, I'm bored.

Kibum: er... So?

Heechul: what do you mean, 'so'? I mean, talk to me.

Kibum: okay. Well, I'm replying.

Heechul: you . Can you ask shisus to tell me where I'm going, cause I have no idea where I'm headed.

Kibum: you could've asked him yourself... Aish fine. Wait...

Kibum: he says you're going to their company. Hyung is apparently there.

Kibum: oh wait he's checking hyung's schedule.

Heechul: why?

Kibum: okay hyung siwon hyung is going to be at a meeting when you arrive, so you're gonna have to occupy yourself for a while.

Heechul: are you kidding me? He makes me come all the way here and now I have to WAIT?!

Kibum: you know you don't mind hyung. If it's for Hangeng hyung, you'll do anything.

Heechul: says you.

Kibum: don't lie to yourself hyung.

Heechul: I hate you. 

Kibum: Hmm... Love you too.

Heechul: tell me when his meeting ends.

Kibum: wait a moment... 

Kibum: aish you can just ask Siwon himself... Oh wait.

Kibum: 1.30 PM. Siwon says you're gonna be reaching around... 11.45 PM, which is 15 minutes after the meeting begins. Yup!

Heechul: great.... 2 hours of nothingness =___=

Kibum: who asked you to go so early hyung.

Heechul: YAH you're the one who booked the flight!

Kibum: you're the one that upped and left without plans!

Heechul: gah you're such an annoying dongsaeng.

Kibum: but you love me.

Heechul: I do not. I love my Prince Charming.

Kibum: // sniggers //

Heechul: wait. Scratch that.

Kibum: // laughing //

Heechul: erase that. 

Kibum: *shares with eevryone*

Heechul: YAH!

Kibum: hyung way to go~~ (kyubaby)

Kibum: uwahhhhh~~~ Hyungies are so cute >3< (sungminnie)


Kibum: I will never forget this hyung >:D

Heechul: idiot idiot idiot wait until I go home I will kill you.

Kibum: I'll wait for that time to come.

Heechul: you are SOOO gonna regret saying that.

Kibum: whatever. Now go bother maknae my phone is dying.

Heechul: fine. You're annoying.

Kibum: bye hyung. Good luck.

 

 


Soon the driver pulled over and Heechul paid his fares.

After Heechul had gotten out of the taxi, he stood rooted to the spot, gaping at the grand building in front of him. Seriously? Hangeng's family was THAT rich?

A moment later, he finally snapped out of it and decided to walk in, ignoring the confused glances cast his way.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked politely.

"Oh. Er I'm looking for Hangeng. May I know where his office is?"

"It's on level 23, sir." The lady smiled politely as Heechul bowed slightly and made his way to the lifts.

 

"Er good morning." Heechul greeted the lady he presumed to be hangeng's secretary.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?"

"I'm looking for Hangeng."

"Oh. Do you have an appointment with him?" The lady asked, pulling out a file.

"No."

"Well then, I'm afraid he is busy right now, and--"

"Yeah I know. He has a meeting till 1.30 PM. And I'm planning to wait for him." Heechul said, cutting her off.

"That is fine, but Mr. Han has no time in his schedule to meet with you. If you'd like, I could schedule a--"

"No way. That chinaman is going to meet with me no matter what he wants. He can't just ditch me in Korea and make me come all the way here only to get rejected." Heechul protested. "Look, I know it's your job but I know him very very well, and I know he will not deny a meeting with me."

"Yes sir. But Mr. Han's schedule is really full right now and I cannot accommodate--"

"Wait a moment." Heechul said, pulling out his phone. "Look shisus, I need you to explain to his secretary that I NEED to see him."

"Oh, okay. Pass the phone to her." Siwon replied from the other side of the line as Heechul did as he asked.

"Yes sir. I know that sir, but he-- yes sir. I'll do so sir. Yes, I know. I got it sir." The lady nodded as Siwon hung up.

"Well then, I guess you can meet with Mr. Han during his lunch break, which happens to be right after his current meeting. But if he denies the meeting with you then I cannot do anything about it."

"Yes, I know. Thank you. Now can I sit down in his office or something? Cause I'm kinda tired." Heechul requested as the lady nodded and let him in.

Heechul thanked her before taking in his surroundings. As expected, it was all black.

"You Babo hannie..." He trailed off with a smile as he ran his fingers over the black leather seat. "I'm not going to let you get away again."

 

 

Hangeng had just ended the meeting successfully, and he was exhausted. How his father had managed to run this company the last few years was a mystery. Then again, his father had actually liked the job. Hangeng, on the other hand, felt it was torture.

He was just about to head back to his office when he heard a voice calling him.

"Oppa!!!" He turned around to see Victoria bouncing over happily to him. 

"Hey vic." He smiled as he hugged her.

"Oppa it's been a long time since you last came to China, I missed you." Victoria laughed as Hangeng smiled wider.

"I missed you too vic."

"Say oppa, are you free for lunch or do you have an appointment?"

"Well, I guess I am mostly free, but I have a lot of work to do..."

"Come on oppa, you need to rest. Forget about work and come with me for lunch. We need to catch up anyway." Victoria smiled.

"Okay then, I guess I DO need some rest. Come on, I need to drop by my office before I head off with you." Hangeng said as his dongsaeng nodded and clung onto his arm as they made their way to his office.

 

 

Meanwhile, Heechul had gotten bored of waiting and decided to take a trip to the washroom. When he came back, he went to the door and paused at the sight of Hangeng in his office. He smiled.

"Yah han--" he was about to shout when he saw another figure next to his chinaman.

"A girl..." He cursed under his breath as he narrowed his eyes. "Calm down kim Heechul, she might just be working for him..."

But when he saw that girl cling to Hangeng and call him oppa with that sickly sweet voice of hers, all hell broke loose and Heechul swung the office door open, startling the two inside.

"OMO!" Victoria said in shock. "Who's that, oppa?"

"Who-- Heechul?!" Hangeng frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you to apologize you idiot! But instead look what I see, I see you flirting with a GIRL." Heechul glared.

"You've got it wrong Heechul, this isn't what it looks like." Hangeng sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "Look vic, stay out of this for now okay?"

"Okay oppa." Victoria nodded and left the two alone, though she never stopped listening from outside the door.

"Now explain to me how the hell did you get here?" 

"I ing flew here with angel wings." Heechul replied sarcastically.

"Stop it Heechul, what's wrong with you?!" Hangeng asked as Heechul glared at him and mumbled something about stupid china princes and annoying flirty girls. "Why are you screaming for no reason?!"

"No reason?!!!" Heechul yelled. "Well what do you EXPECT me to do?! I fly all the way to China just to meet my prince and THEN I catch him with some GIRL."

"Why would you come all the way here?"

"Are you stupid, or are you just plain ignorant?! Why the hell do you THINK I would rush here?!" Heechul burst out, unable to contain his emotions.

"I told you before Heechul we can't be together."

"Yeah well at least you didn't have to just rush back to China without warning and get yourself a GIRLFRIEND! Do you not have a heart?!! What kind of person starts dating after ditching someone in another country?!!"

"I did NOT get myself a girlfriend Heechul. I'm not dating Victoria. And I clearly remember telling you that I was leaving." Hangeng retorted.

"Liar!" Heechul accused.

"I'M NOT LYING TO YOU HEECHUL!" Hangeng stated firmly.

"You lied when you said you had feelings for me!"

"I never lied to you Heechul! I do like you back!"

"THEN PROVE IT!"

"I can't!" Hangeng sighed. "You know why!"

"Oh yes I do. It's cause of that ing GIRL!" Heechul yelled back, pointing at the door.

"Stop it Heechul! Victoria is innocent!"

"Why are you so overprotective of her?!!!"

"I'm not! You're just being unreasonable!"

"WHAT?! Me?! Unreasonable?!!!"

"Yes, you Heechul. We are not a couple, why can't you just trust me?!"

"How was clinging to you and calling you oppa NOT the actions of a couple?!!!!" 

"Why are you overreacting?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" The words slipped out of heechul's mouth before he could stop himself. When he realized the severity of his words, he quickly flushed red and ran out of the room, leaving a dazed Hangeng behind. 

Heechul... What?


1) this story was supposed to have ended already but it hasn't, as usual HAHAHAA ;____; but okay it'll end soon. I think. I hope. And I pray XDDDD

2) and HAHAHAHA Heenim is jealous of Victoria XDDD idk I just had to add that in. It was originally a quarrel scene but I thought it was too sad and annoying so I made Heechul confess instead hahaha (seriously, the original was just sad.)

3) also no I do not hate Victoria in fact she's my fave f(x) member, it's just cause she's chinese too so I used her hahaha XDDD 

4) oh and if you're wondering, they are both shocked by heechul's words cause YA know, "like" and "love" are kinda different? You know? XDDD yes and obviously they were both too stupid to admit they can't live without each other.

5) and yeah I'm kinda sensitive to curse words hence the warning XDD no I'm not weird XDD ~~ 

Yep, hope that cleared things up!! ^^ and please:

comment (<3333), subscribe, and upvote!! ^^ <3333