THE kim Heechul meets his match

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ As promised... ^__^ ~


 

The three stepped out of the car, watching as it drove off. Kibum causally walked forward, dragging Kyuhyun along with him.

"Hey hyung, not coming?" Kyuhyun yelled over his shoulder at Heechul, who smirked and looked down at his watch.

"5...." 

"Hey hyung is he weird?" Kyuhyun questioned Kibum, raising his hand and making a twirling action near his forehead. Kibum sighed and shrugged.

"It's a daily routine. Just wait and see..." Kibum explained and Kyuhyun hummed, seemingly satisfied with the short answer.

"3..." Heechul mentally counted down as he titled his head and sent a glance at the mass of schoolgirls and boys running in his direction screaming.

"2..."

"1..." Heechul raised his hand smugly and waved at the group....

Who ran past him.

"What." Was the only thing that played on repeat in heechul's mind.

"Did they just ignore me?" ME? Kim Heechul? Me? MEEE?!" Heechul whined, evidently pissed off.

"You tried hyung." Kyuhyun said, giving him a mock salute. He watched, stifling his laughter as Heechul "casually" slid his hand through his hair, pretending nothing was wrong.

"What? Don't look at me like that. I wasn't trying to wave or anything..." Heechul trailed off, fumbling with his fingers as he turned a light shade of pink.

"You tried." The maknae repeated, an evil glint in his eye.

"SHUT UP AND GO AWAY." Heechul yelled, as Kyuhyun pretended to back away, though the smug smile never once left the maknae's face.

"What the hell could be better than me?" Heechul screamed, turning to find out who-- or what-- attracted all those students. He whipped around and was met face-to-face with a sleek black limousine.

"Are they serious?" Heechul deadpanned, raising his eyebrows. How in the world was a black limo better than THE kim Heechul? It was a VEHICLE, for heaven's sake!

Heechul stood, pondering the question deeply until the door to the limo opened and louder screams erupted. Heechul didn't really notice, too deep in thought until Kyuhyun pinched him in the shoulder.

"OUCH WHAT THE HELL?!" Heechul screeched, causing Kibum to plug his ears immediately from his brother's shrill, girlish scream.

"Look." Kyuhyun smiled innocently as he nodded in the direction of the limo. Climbing out of the limo elegantly was a tall male in shades and jet black hair. Even the tacky school uniform looked like they were designed by a famous designer on the guy, who was just about 120% suited for modeling, acting, singing... Anything.

"He seems like he's capable of just about everything, no?" Kyuhyun questioned, knowing it would rile up his hyung.

"Yes, capable enough to piss me off." Heechul snarled, clenching his fists.

Heechul glared at the guy who effortlessly stole his limelight, flashed his killer smile at the ladies and casually walked off, as if the the swooning fangirls meant nothing to him. Bullcrap. The guy was definitely basking in the attention and was merely acting cool. Heechul folded his arms and turned his nose up in the stranger's direction. That guy was definitely a rival, and dead meat when Heechul was done with him. But Heechul couldn't help but grudgingly admit one thing:

The guy was hot.

And that was never a good thing.


Short but..... ^__^

Please comment/subscribe! ^__^ <3