Shop 13 and wishes

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update!! ^___^ ~


"STOPPPP!!" Heechul called as he collapsed on the floor, his knees giving way. "Dude you need to stop running so fast."

"You need to run faster." Hangeng retorted, smiling.

"Shut up." 

"Fine." Hangeng smiled again, holding out a hand to Heechul, who merely glanced at it before smirking and grabbing hangeng's hand, pulling the younger down next to him.

"I'm too tired to stand right now so you are to sit next to me so as not to make me feel as physically unfit as I am." Heechul declared as Hangeng let out a soft chuckle.

"Yes princess." Hangeng said as he relaxed.

"So... What's next on your list?" Heechul asked as he broke the silence.

"Dinner. Hey I'm hungry after that short run we had just now. Wanna go grab a bite?"

"Sure. But you're paying." Heechul smirked as Hangeng rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine. Come on let's go." Hangeng said, getting up. "Come on."

"But I'm still too lazy to get up." 

"If you don't want me to carry you again you'll get up." Hangeng threatened as he bent down near the older.

"TSK you did that cause I was at home. You wouldn't do it in public." Heechul scoffed. When Hangeng didn't respond and only raised his eyebrows, he gulped.

"No way." Heechul exclaimed, eyes growing wide. "No no no. Okay I'll get up." 

"Good." Hangeng smirked as he got up. "Now come on."

"So... Where are we going?" Heechul asked, stopping in his tracks.

"No idea. What do you want to eat?" Hangeng questioned.

"I don't know. Anything."

"Okay let's eat somewhere near Hangang."

"But I've been there way too often." Heechul pouted.

"So have I. But it's late already." Hangeng sighed, checking his watch.

"Dude don't tell me you have a curfew." Heechul gaped, bewildered.

"Nah I don't." Hangeng smiled as Heechul let out a sigh of relief. "But I do have a set time for bathing."

"What the hell??"

"It's just personal preference. At this rate I'm gonna be very very off time so yeah... Choose a number from 1 to 15."

"Why?" Heechul asked, confused.

"Just do it." 

"Okay 13."

"Great let's go to the 13th food store along Hangang." Hangeng smiled.

"What the hell? Okay." Heechul said as they made their way to the han River. "But how would we know what the 13th shop is?"

"We count." Hangeng smirked.

"YAH of course I know that!"

"Then why ask?"

"What if we accidentally you know miss a shop?" Heechul explained.

"Then we count again."

"..... You're really weird." 

"Yeah I am. But so are you." Hangeng smiled as the two continued on their way.

"How do you even know there are 15 shops along Hangang?"

"No idea."

"Then?"

"Well what else could I say? Choose a number from 1 to infinity?" Hangeng joked.

"Right. Okay fine then." Heechul scoffed, though he couldn't help the small smile that was starting to appear on his face


"I'll bet you they can't find their way to the 13th store on the first try." Kyuhyun smirked as he high fived Kibum.

"Yeah me too." Kibum smirked back.

"So who's supporting them?" Kyuhyun asked, glancing at his classmates.

"Me!!" Sungmin piped up eagerly. "I'll support geng hyung!!!!"

"Okay then me too!" Eunhae chimed at the same time. "JINX!!"

"DOUBLE JINX!!"

"TRIPLE JINX!!"

"QUADRUAPLE JINX!!!"

"Urm... 5 JINX???" Eunhyuk stuttered as Donghae cheered in victory. "HA!! Hyuk you owe me ice cream!!!"

"Fine. But wait..." 

"KYUHYUN YOU OWE US ICE CREAM!!!" The two yelled again.

"Yeah yeah fine." Kyuhyun said as he rolled his eyes. "Anyway, wook who do you support?"

"I'm your hyung!!! But yeah I think I'll go with sungminnie hyung!" Ryeowook replied.

"Okay so it's four on two. What do we bet on?" Kyuhyun asked, sounding like an expert in gambling, which they were sure he was. To a certain extent.

"Food?" Eunhyuk suggested.

"Nah too boring." Kyuhyun remarked.

"Okay then... Money?" Ryeowook suggested, though he wasn't exactly very for the idea himself.

"Nope too mainstream." Kibum commented. Actually, he was as unwilling to part with his money as Ryeowook was.

"Okay then one wish?" Sungmin asked innocently as everyone turned to him. "What?"

"MINNIE THAT IS GENIUS!" Kyuhyun smirked. He had a feeling that wish would come in really helpful if he and Kibum won, and he was sure they'd win.

"Huh?? Really??? Ok... Urm... Yay?? Haha... I guess???" Sungmin stammered again, hearing Kyuhyun call him "minnie". 

"Okay then. One wish it is. Thing is, it's 4 on 2. So how does that work?" Kibum asked.

"Each of us can choose 2 if we win..." Kyuhyun explained. "Or they can split 2 wishes among themselves."

"Okay deal." The group agreed as they continued on their way.


"We've reached." Heechul announced.

"No we haven't. This is the 12th shop." Hangeng protested.

"No way. This is the 13th shop!"

"No, it's the 12th one. The 13th is up ahead!"


"See? Told ya they wouldn't find it on the first try!" Kyuhyun exclaimed victoriously.

"No no wait. Which is the 13th store?" Ryeowook asked.

"Geng hyung is right." Kyuhyun replied, smirking.

"Okay let's see how this plays out." Kibum smiled.


"No no this is the 13th!!" Heechul hissed.

"No, it's the 12th!"

"Fine!! Let's recount." Heechul huffed as he ran back to the first shop. "Look, this is the first, the second..."

"The tenth, the eleventh, the twelfth..." Heechul paused as he realized he'd been wrong all along.

"See?" Hangeng smiled.

"NO NO let's count again." Heechul said, determined to be right.

"NO NO HOW IS THIS THE TWELFTH?!?!?!" He yelled after 2 more tries.

"See? Told you. Anyway let's go." Hangeng laughed as he headed off to the 13th store, a frowning Heechul scowling behind him the entire way.


"HA!! We won!!! I'm taking sungminnie and wook!!!!" Kyuhyun declared.

"Okay then I'll take Donghae and Eunhyuk." Kibum agreed as they went ahead. "I'm hungry too let's eat."

"YEAH!! Where do we go?" Donghae asked, bouncing up and down yet again.

"Shop 13." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Why??"

"Because heechul and Hangeng hyung are there."

"So??"

"So we have to spy on them." Kibum added for Kyuhyun as the group rushed towards the shop.

"I think we have to split up." Kibum sighed when the waiter told them the largest table available was a four person seat.

"No problem!! I'll sit with sungminnie!!!" Kyuhyun said hurriedly as he grabbed sungmin's hand and ran off to the smaller table. The other four watched in mild amusement at the maknae's antics before settling down at their table too. They'd specifically chosen seats with hanchul in clear sight, but for some reason they knew the two wouldn't be on the top of kyuhyun's to-watch list tonight.

It'll be his camera's job again. 

 


Update!! and also I'll try to add more kyumin and sibum in the next chapters ^__^

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything!! ^__^