Seeing you sad makes me sad, hyung

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update :D ~


"That's it?!" Heechul and Kyuhyun screeched after Kibum finished telling the story of how he and Siwon got together. He'd been forced to, of course.

"Yes, that's it. Tadah~~ now that that's out of the way, let's---" Kibum said as Heechul cut him off.

"No no there must be more, right? It couldn't have been THAT boring. I mean, so anticlimatic." Heechul protested. "You must be keeping something from us."

"No I'm not." Kibum insisted. "Believe it or not, that's all."

"There MUST be something more. Come on hyung." Kyuhyun whined.

"It's true! You can go check with zhou mi, Hangeng hyung, Sungmin hyung, Siwon, anyone." Kibum sighed.

"But a confession should be sweet, don't you think?" Heechul pointed out. "Like, even in the least?"

"You can tell Hangeng hyung that, if that's what you want." Kibum whispered, almost inaudibly.

 

Almost.

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!" Heechul yelled as he turned slightly pink. "What nonsense is that Kibum, he has nothing to do with it."

"You're blushing hyung." The evil maknae pointed out.

"I'm not." Heechul glared. "Stop saying that."

"I was just saying, hyung. You're overreacting." Kibum sighed. "You don't have to hide it you know, we know you like him."

"... Shut up. I don't."

"Stop living in denial hyung." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as Kibum nodded. "Kibum hyung did that already."

"YAH!"

"You saw how well THAT played out." Kyuhyun added, smirking.

"You evil maknae you..." 

"What? What did I do?" Kyuhyun blinked, acting innocent.

"Aish you... You... Gah." Kibum gave up. He couldn't really stay angry at the maknae for long.

"But really, Heechul hyung. Stop pretending, at least around us." Kibum smiled. "We know you well enough."

"Fine. I trust you not to tell anyone. But you know I actually have a really big problem with Hangeng right now. Actually make that two." Heechul sighed, giving in.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked curiously.

"Well first of all, he hasn't told me what's up with his black obsession..."

"Woah if he allows himself to tell you it means he trusts you." Kibum pointed out.

"How would you know? He's told you before?" Heechul questioned, a little upset.

"Don't be jealous hyung. He hasn't. But isn't it pretty obvious?"

"Is it? I don't know."

"Yes it is. So what's the second thing?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Well..."

"Yeah?"

"He's too handsome." Heechul whined as his dongsaengs both went slack jawed.

"What the heck?!"

 

 


"Sungmin why are you staring at me like that? You've been doing that since you came back." Siwon pointed out as he stopped eating.

"W-what? Me? Hehe er... Haha..." Sungmin mumbled awkwardly as he grabbed his water and gulped it down.

"Min, you okay?" Hangeng asked, confused. 

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine." Sungmin mumbled unconvincingly.

"What's the problem, son?" Mr. Han questioned.
"I... AISH Siwon tell me how you and kibummie got together. Now." Sungmin burst out before clasping a hand over his mouth. "Oops... Hehe sorry."

"What did you say Sungmin? Siwon you're with Kibum?" Mr. Han laughed. "That's great!"

"... Appa..."

"What's wrong? This is a joyous event. Now do as Sungmin said, and tell us all about it." 

"APPA! Hyung help me." Siwon pleaded as he turned to Hangeng.

"Don't look at me, you need to tell me anyway because Heechul will go ballistic if you don't confirm Kibum's so-called 'boring love story' and I want my sleep tonight." Hangeng replied, taking a look at his phone. "So spill Siwon."

Taking a look around the table, Siwon let out a deep sigh when he saw three pairs of eyes staring expectantly at him.

"Okay fine. Basically a new student came, noticed we liked each other, and had me confess to Kibum. That's how it went."

"That's it?" Sungmin cried. "Not possible!"

"That's it. I confessed to him in the library during free period. Tadah. End of story."

"It's true. Matches with Kibum's story." Hangeng pointed out. "Well, at least it's the very shortened version of it."

"See? It's true." Siwon laughed. "Cheer up Sungmin, it's nothing."

"It really is nothing. At all." Sungmin sighed. "Really boring."

"Well I'm sorry, then." Siwon laughed again.

"Hyung don't disappoint me okay? When you confess." Sungmin turned to Hangeng, who just smiled in response.

"Well, you'll have to wait and see. I don't really have anyone to confess to yet. And I don't know how I'll do it."

"What about--" Sungmin protested before stopping himself. "... Nevermind."

"What about what, min?"

"Nothing." Sungmin smiled before getting up. "Bye appa I'm gonna go watch tv. See ya~"

"I'm coming too." Siwon said, getting up as well. Before Hangeng could say anything, Mr. Han interrupted him.

"Hangeng come with me. I have stuff to tell you."

"Okay appa." Hangeng sighed. Business talk again...

 

 


"Hyung?" Sungmin called as he knocked on hangeng's door.

"Come in." Hangeng replied as Sungmin carefully pushed open the door and stepped inside. "What's wrong?"

"Hyung, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Hangeng smiled as he set down the book he was previously reading as Sungmin sat down on the edge of the bed across him. "Why'd you ask?"

"Because you and appa met for business talks again, I know how well that plays out."

"That's true." Hangeng laughed. "I'm fine, min."

"You're not fine. You're just used to it."

"Same difference."

"It's not the same, hyung."

"To me it is. I mean, I have to live with it either way, don't I?" Hangeng laughed sadly.

"I feel bad for you hyung. It's all appa's fault. If he'd just let Siwon..."

"It's not his fault. It's no ones fault. I guess I'm just fated to live like this."

"Hyung don't say that." Sungmin pouted, almost crying.

"Don't cry min, why would you?" Hangeng laughed, ruffling his dongsaeng's hair. "It's okay, really."

"B-but hyung you are suffering. And seeing you sad makes me sad, hyung."

"Aigoo our poor bunny min... You're too emotional." Hangeng sighed. 

"But hyung you've never been allowed to play as much as we do since you turned 7. It's so unfair, don't you think? You were only 7 hyung. So young but you didn't have a childhood." Sungmin pouted, tears welling up in his eyes. "So sad hyung."

"It's really fine min." Hangeng said forcing a smile. "Now stop thinking about this and go to sleep, ne? You don't want to wake up with eyebags again, right?"

"B-but I... You..." Sungmin sniffled.

"I'm fine, really. At least you're comforting me, that's good enough. I'm really thankful for you, Sungmin."

"R-really?"

"Yes. Really. Thank you min. Thank you so so much." Hangeng smiled as he hugged the still crying Sungmin. "Now stop crying and go to sleep."

"No wait. I have something to ask you." 

"What is it?"

"Do you... Do you like Heechul hyung back?" 

"What? Back?"

"Yeah... Heechul hyung really, really likes you hyung. Do you?" Sungmin asked hopefully.

"I can't say no, but I can't really say yes right away either."

"Why?"

"Because even I'm not sure how I feel." Hangeng smiled as Sungmin nodded in understanding. "Now let's stop talking about this min, you're tired. Don't say no, I know you are."

"I am. But hyung?" Sungmin mumbled yawning. 

"Yes?"

"... Nevermind. I know you'll do the right thing hyung. You always have." Sungmin smiled while rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Go to bed min." Hangeng laughed at the cuteness of his brother. "By the way, how do you know Heechul really, really likes me?"

"We spied on you two so many times plus..." Sungmin babbled giggling before catching himself. "I... I mean haha we... Erm."

"You guys, really. Aish." Hangeng laughed. "So childish. Anyway min, go to sleep."

"Can't I sleep here?" Sungmin pouted childishly.

"Fine, fine. But go to sleep now. I don't want ahjumma Ryeowook putting makeup all over your eyebags again." Hangeng teased as Sungmin nodded.

"Okay hyung. Goodnight."

"Goodnight min." Hangeng smiled softly as he turned off the lights. "Thank you."

"No problem hyung..." Sungmin replied sleepily before the two closed their eyes and drifted off into sleep.


Keke Sungmin being the nice dongsaeng he is to Hangeng who leads a very sad life (well, he does in this fic XD) sighs~ but okay it's all well and fine because adorable sleepy min makes up for the sadness (?)/seriousness of that conversation they had ^^ (I think)

Do you guys think I should reveal more of hangeng's childhood or no XDDD 

Please comment (please please~~ I love reading them really! ^^ I wanna know how you guys felt about this chapter!), subscribe (<3 for yall! ^^), and upvote ^^

oh right ~~ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ^^