BAM BAM BOOM

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ sorry for the late update!!! ^___^ ~


"CAN YOU NOT SNEAK UP ON ME WHILE IM ON THE PHONE LIKE THAT?!" Heechul screeched as he whacked his dongsaengs on the head.

"OUCH! Hyung we didn't okay? We were here all this while!" Kibum groaned, rubbing his head.

"It's just that you were too wrapped up in the call to even notice." Kyuhyun muttered, rolling his eyes.

"What? No way what wrapped up? I wasn't even interested in the call."

"Yeah so you totally weren't smiling like an idiot."

"Yeah I wasn't." As if on cue, both Kibum and Kyuhyun rolled their eyes.

"HEY WHAT?!"

You so were."

"No I wasn't!"

"See for yourself." Kyuhyun smirked, handing him his phone and sure enough, there on the screen was Heechul smiling like a fool while blabbing on the phone.

JUST GREAT.

"Okay fine, but it wasn't intentional. The talk wasn't even engaging."

"Says you who blushed."

"And you who chatted on."

"And you who went from jerk to being nice."

"STOP." Heechul warned, annoyed once again.

"Come on hyung just admit it, you don't hate Hangeng hyung." Kibum sighed.

"I do, and I don't care what you guys think. So get out. Now." Heechul said sternly, and he meant it.

"I SAID. NOW." Heechul glared, not yet screaming but definitely threatening.

"GET OUT. NOW." He snapped as the two hurried out of the room and he slammed the door in their faces. It was enough to have those idiot fangirls, but now even them? Heechul was trying his best to keep calm, taking in deep breaths when his phone beeped.

Hangeng: hey I sent our science choice to the teacher. Our task is to investigate the pond organisms. So yeah.

Heechul: Kay.

Hangeng: You okay?

Heechul: even if I'm not, it's none of your business.

Hangeng: look I know you don't like me but you should never keep things to yourself.

Heechul: how would you even know I'm feeling bad?

Hangeng: from the way you speak It's pretty much obvious.

Heechul: .... Are you psychic or something?

Hangeng: No. Haha.

Heechul: ... Okay fine. Well then how would you know I'm not pissed because of YOU?

Hangeng: I don't know? maybe cause you seemed pretty ok with talking to me just now.

Heechul: I have severe mood swings.

Hangeng: Yeah I know, sort of guessed?

Heechul: look I'm in a really bad mood and you're not helping so could you please go away?

Hangeng: okay. See you tomorrow then.

Heechul: seriously?

Hangeng: well people normally like some space when they're PMS-ing.

Heechul: ... SHUT UP. I AM SO NOT

Hangeng: Admit it, princess. You're worse than a hormonal girl.

Heechul: Just get out of my way. now.

Hangeng: I'm not even near you. Or at least I'm assuming you aren't creepily stalking me somewhere.

Heechul: or I could actually just be living near you?

Hangeng: NOPE. Looked around the surroundings, I spy no redhead.

Heechul: ...

Hangeng: and also I highly suspect you don't live near me.

Heechul: well where do you live?

Hangeng: so interested aren't you? (;

Heechul: hey I'm just asking. Forget it, I'm not interested.

Hangeng: I'm just kidding, I live next to Hangang.

Heechul: that's cool cause I do too.

Hangeng: no way.

Heechul: yes way.

Hangeng: no way, awesome. 

Heechul: why? How is that even vaguely good? 

Hangeng: I don't know, it'll be easier to meet up I guess.

Heechul: you're actually right.

Hangeng: arent I always?

Heechul: oh don't be so full of yourself jerk.

Hangeng: make me.

Heechul: I have a gun and I know how to use it.

Hangeng: you mean a gun you make with your hands.

"How'd he know?" Heechul grumbled to himself.

Heechul: oh please. It can go bam bam boom

Hangeng: I have no idea if you're crazy or cute. I'm thinking you're borderline both.

Heechul: BOOM BOOM BAM.

Hangeng: this is vaguely hilarious.

Heechul: KABOOM.

Hangeng: I'm seriously laughing right now.

Heechul: BOOM BOOM the gun's heading towards you now so move.

Hangeng: as you wish, princess. But One last thing: unless you want rot away in an asylum sometime later, don't keep it in.

Heechul: unless you want to get your brains splattered against the wall, go away now.

Hangeng: Oh please princess, I know you can't bear to do that. Anyway, good night.

Heechul: try me. May the monsters kidnap you in your sleep.

Hangeng: Aww princess, didn't know you believed in boo-boo scary monsters. You believe in Cookie Monster? Sweet dreams to you too. Dream of me! I'm sure I'm a better sight than a mass of blue fur (; 

Heechul: just shut up will you?

Hangeng: alright chullie. ;)

Heechul sighed as he tossed his phone onto the bedside table. It had been a long day, and he wasn't exactly looking forward to tomorrow either.

"I still hate the guy." Heechul mumbled as he drifted off into sleep.


"Hey think he's asleep?" Kyuhyun wondered as he and Kibum sat, outside heechul's room.

"I reckon? But well he usually rages on for about an hour and a half then he comes out to continue raging. Strange, it's been two hours already." Kibum mumbled softly as he glanced at his watch.

"Hmm. Wanna check in on him?"

"What if he's awake?"

"He probably isn't."

"Okay okay." Kibum sighed as he fished for his keys and gently slid it into the keyhole.

"He's asleep." Kibum whispered quietly as he stepped into the room, Kyuhyun following.

"That's weird."

"I know. Hey you know how to check his caller ID? Or latest text?"

"Yeah I do. Why?" Kyuhyun asked, confused.

"I wanna see if he had been texting or calling anyone... Maybe Hangeng hyung." 

"Why?"

"Because Heechul doesn't usually calm down so easily. I want to know what made him this way."

"I see. Okay, give me his phone." Kyuhyun agreed, ignoring the fact that he was invading into his hyung's privacy.

"Hmm it says here... Yeah he texted Hangeng hyung just now."

"I knew it. Come on let's go before we get found out." Kibum said in a hushed tone as he replaced the phone and ran out with Kyuhyun, locking the door after him.

"Tell me maknae are you interested in sleeping tonight?" Kibum asked.

"Well NOPE. I was planning to Starcraft but this is way better, don't you think?"

"Yeah I'm sacrificing my sleep. You in?"

"Do you even need to ask? Wait lemme call donghae over." Kyuhyun said, whipping out his phone as Kibum stared at him with shocked eyes.

"HELLO? HAE?!!!"

"Yeah?? XDDDDD"

"You free now?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"WANNA come over?"

"HUH?"

"Like now. Okay see you in 10 minutes!" Kyuhyun yelled as he flashed Kibum a victory sign.

"Kyu-AH people want to sleep."

"Apparently not hae."

"UTGH."

"Now be ready cause about 3 people are coming."

"HUH? You called one."

"You'll see." Kyuhyun mumbled cryptically. "You'll see."

Minutes later, Kibum opened the front door to be met with two heads of brown hair and one head of blonde hair.

"Hey guys." Kyuhyun smirked as they entered the house, nodding to Kibum as a greeting, though a particularly hyperactive one kept shaking his hand till it was sore.

"Told ya." Kyuhyun smirked again as he left, leaving Kibum to shut the door and sigh.

 


Okay so how was it? Was it okay? I think Heechul was being all childish which I can totally expect, seeing as he tried to stuff himself inside hangeng's luggage once HAHAH

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything haha <3333 ^__^