Heechul knows it all

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ huehue update (( sort of written chap 13 alr but hehhe update later ^__^ )) ~


 

"What the hell are all of you doing here?" Heechul literally shrieked when he walked down the stairs, only to be met with six faces, and not the two he'd expected.

"Good morning to you too." Kibum mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"What have you been up to? Don't tell me you guys have been partying all night because one, it's a school night, and two, I wasn't invited." Heechul continued, glancing around at all the tired faces and dark circles.

"And also you guys look terrible." Heechul commented while calmly sipping his drink.

"We know." All six grumbled at the same time. "And it's all your fault." 

"My fault? Are you guys even sane? Because I'm pretty sure you guys aren't." Heechul said, assuming his diva pose as he leaned against the sink, making sure to keep his balance because as much as Heechul wanted to be forever glam, he couldn't really pull these poses off.

But Hangeng could.

"Shut up kim Heechul what are you talking about." Heechul grumbled as he knocked his head.

"I'm pretty sure you're the one insane here." Kyuhyun smirked as Heechul glared.

"Thinking about Hangeng hyung again?" Kibum added knowingly.

"No. Don't even think about it." Heechul mumbled quickly as the six burst into laughter.

"Shut up and get ready okay." Heechul sighed as he finished his drink and passed the cup to Kibum, who raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"If you don't want the rest of this on your face, you'll stop making that face." 

"There's nothing left." Kibum countered.

"... Fine." Heechul sighed as he stormed off to the couch.

"But seriously, why'd you bring year ones to our house? Must have been kyu, right?" 

"How'd you even know they were year ones?" Kibum asked, washing the cups.

"I know everything." Heechul said, glancing over his shoulder while Kibum rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah SUREEE. Tell me their names then." Kibum challenged.

"Okay. Kim Ryeowook, Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk, and Lee Donghae." 

".... Woahhhhh that's cool." The three mentioned earlier chimed in wonder.

"That's basic." Heechul scoffed.

"WELL then tell us Urm Urm one thing about us!!!!!!!!" Donghae cried, jumping on his seat. Again, Kibum wondered how that was humanely possible.

"Sheesh fine. Calm down. Well, Ryeowook is very mild and calm and nice and he can sing and cook and he's pretty much everything that Kyuhyun isn't except for the singing part."

"YOU CAN SING?!" Ryeowook shrunk back as four faces turned to him.

"Urm... Well... Yeah..." 

"Cool I never knew. You SO have to sing for us one day." Kyuhyun suggested.

"Okay..."

"Oh right and he crushes on my friend." Heechul smirked evilly.

"OMG WHO?!?!??!?!" 

"NOOOO!!!!" Ryeowook protested, but it was too late.

"YESUNG." 

"OMG REALLY?!"

"WHY?"

"He's weird!!!"

"Omg ship!!!" 

"NOOOOO!!!!" Poor Ryeowook cried, covering his blushing face.

"Okay okay I'll move on." Heechul snorted, still laughing.

"Donghae is super hyper and very much childish. And he can dance." 

"YEPPPP!!!" Donghae nodded enthusiastically.

"And Eunhyuk Urm yeah he can dance." 

"HEY what was that?" Eunhyuk pouted. "You said so much for them."

"Okay fine, you're ugly."

"HEY!!!"

"Sorry." Heechul smirked, evidently not sorry at all.

"Why???"

"Because I like them more than you."

"Why???!!"

"Because they're cute, unlike you." Heechul smirked.

"HEYYYY!!"

"Too bad!!!!"

"Oh wait hyung!" Kyuhyun called.

"What?"

"Do you know that much about Hangeng hyung Too?" 

"Geez stop bringing him into everything. Can't you talk about like... Sungmin? Or Siwon? Why is it always Hangeng this Hangeng that?" Heechul grumbled.

"I could, but talking bout hyung is more interesting, no?"

"No."

"Well it is, to me." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Well to me it isn't." 

"You seriously wouldn't have noticed, though. Probably you're just guilty as charged."

"No I'm not. You say all this about me fangirling over Hangeng, but hey Kibum is totally fussing over getting siwon's number." Heechul said.

Cue Kibum staring at his phone.

"What?"

"Trying to find siwon's number?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"No, why?" Kibum asked, stumbling a little.

"OMG yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not maknae. And we have to go or we'll be late." Kibum said as he hopped off the counter and all six glanced at the clock.

"Oh ." They cursed as they ran into their respective cars.


Oh damn I'm getting back my scripts today NOOO XDDD 

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything <3