Tomatoes...

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ chapter 3 is up!!!! Hope you like it! ^__^ ~


"I hate that guy." Heechul grumbled as he stepped into school with Kibum next to him. Kyuhyun had gone to get his timetable from the general office, and had left them alone.

"I know." Kibum repeated boredly for the nth time that day. 

"I really, really hate him bummie. Do you even know to what extent I hate the guy? Like, DO YOU?!" The diva raged, flapping his arms all about. Kibum stopped, rolling his eyes. He was always a patient guy, never easily riled up. But when he's faced with a chatterbox diva, he just couldn't help it.

"Hey hyung if you don't stop talking about the guy I'll just assume you're jealous, okay?" Kibum sighed, staring at his hyung threateningly.

"What? No way, why would I be jealous. Psh." Heechul lied, assuming his diva pose as he spoke.

"No, seriously." He repeated as Kibum's eye twitched.

"Okay fine, yes I'm jealous okay?" Heechul finally gave in after watching Kibum's eyebrows grow increasingly higher on his forehead.

"See? Knew it." Kibum deadpanned, ignoring the glare sent to him by the older.

"But just so you know, it's not cause he's hot or anything." Heechul mumbled, not realizing his mistake.

"Oh yeah... SUREEEE." Kibum smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"And besides, they're just flocking to him cause he's new. Just wait, they'll come back to me. After all, I'm the original. A guy in sunglasses and a sleek black limo is no match for THE kim Heechul."

"Mhmm, so you're saying he's hot?"

"Yeah." Heechul causally replied before noticing the smirk on the younger's face. "What?" 

"You just admitted he was hot."

"WHAT?! NO I DID NOT." Heechul defended, turning red as he watched the younger laugh at his mistake. 

"AH SHUT UP, KIBUM. Now go or you'll be late." Heechul said quickly, rushing off down the hallways to class, where he wouldn't have to face his brother.

"HYUNG!" Kibum called, still laughing. Heechul didn't turn, simply continued walking.

"WHAT?!" He yelled back, too embarrassed to turn around.

"THATS THE WRONG WAY!" Kibum said as Heechul stopped in his tracks, flushing an even deeper red, if that was even possible.

"I-I said you go to class. I'm going to the... Urm... General office. You know, maybe kyu needs--"

"The general office is here too." Kibum interjected, teasing his hyung. Finally, he watched as an embarrassed kim Heechul strode past him to the classroom block. He could swear his hyung was the perfect image of a freshly picked tomato, but he kept it to himself.

"Maybe kyu would want to know." Kibum smiled as he himself headed to class.

As he walked into class, Kibum bowed to the teacher and headed to his usual seat. He noticed a small note placed upon it, and he frowned. He was used to these letters, but he could never fathom why he was the reciever. He wasn't ugly, that was for sure, but why? He was basically the ultimate nerd of the school, the perfect model student. He could clearly recall from the many books he'd read that girls don't go for geeks. Yet here he was, with that tiny pink note lying on his table, waiting to be opened and read.

Since kibum honestly had nothing better to do, he just opened it. He could feel the girls in his class staring at him, but he ignored them.

"Kibum oppa, 

I really like you. Can you be my boyfriend?

~ your fan (turn around, you'll see me ^__^)"

Kibum sighed as he read the note, turning around to be met face-to-face with Sandara, the girl who had been crushing on him ever since they met.

"So... Oppa..?" She said shyly, and kibum sighed again.

"I'm sorry, Dara. But I don't like you that way. You're just like my younger sister, you know?" Kibum said, trying to get the message across as gently as he possibly could. Apparently, it wasn't working very well. Dara's eyes turned wet, and her bottom lip started quivering.

"No, no. Please don't cry, Dara! I'm sorry, but I really can't--" 

"No, it's okay. I just need some time..." She replied, taking in deep breaths as Kibum sighed in relief.

"I'm really sorry." Kibum repeated, flashing his killer smile before turning back to the front of the class. When he heard the girls screaming, he mentally facepalmed. Fangirls...

"Okay class, get ready. We have a new student." The teacher, Leeteuk, announced. The entire class, including Kibum, looked up. There stood a tall male. For some reason, he very much reminded Kibum of the stylish guy Heechul hated. Just like him, this guy was totally suited for modeling, and the school clothes looked great on him. Kibum blushed, why was he thinking of these?

"No Kibum, shut up and breathe." He changed to himself.

"Hi, I'm Choi Siwon, and I will be joining this class from today onwards." The guy smiled, and for some reason Kibum felt his eyes on him, and he averted his gaze.

"No, Kibum. Don't imagine things. You're not even making sense." Kibum scolded again.

"Siwon, go sit there." Leeteuk smiled, and Siwon nodded as he made his way over. Kibum didn't look up, but he was just praying that the "there" did not refer to the seat next to him, though that was highly improbable since it was pretty much the only seat left.

Oh joy.

"Hi, I'm Siwon. Nice to meet you." Siwon smiled at Kibum, who blushed lightly.

"Yeah.. Nice to meet you too. I'm Kibum, Kim Kibum." Kibum mumbled, shaking his hand. Thankfully, Siwon seemed too focused on the lesson to speak to him, and Kibum was very, very, very happy, because he did not need the new student to see him look like a tomato. 

"Damn I look like Heechul now." Kibum thought as he let out a sigh.

 


Hahaha I thoroughly enjoyed writing pissed-off Kibum HAHAH XD anyway hope you liked the chap!! ^__^ maybe, just maybe chao 4 will be up in a few hours. But no promises AHAHA 

Please comment/subscribe ^__^ <3