Kyu I need to tell you one thing...

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ OKAY I'M BACK :D sorry for the SUPER long update!!!! >____<  but I've been like in a place with pretty much no wifi :P and just came back last night so here's an update :) please cpntinue reading :D ~


 

"ARGHHHH why why why??? WHY DID I DO THAT?!" Heechul screeched, tearing at his hair as he paced around his room nervously. He must have been insane to actually kiss Hangeng just now. I mean, he definitely THOUGHT of doing it, but to actually execute it (and in front of an audience no less) was just crazy. 

"Though he WAS a pretty good kisser, probably better than me..." He trailed off, thinking back to the short meeting of lips they had earlier. Why Hangeng had kissed back was a mystery, but Heechul let it go for now. "NO WAIT. Stop stop stop stop thinking about the kiss. It was nothing. Nothing at all."

"I'll forget about it, he will too. I'll just say... It was for fun?!" Heechul tried. "No no that's not believable. Who the hell kisses a guy they supposedly hate for fun? Okay then Urm... It was a dare? Yes yes a dare! By kyuhyun and Kibum."

Heechul flopped on his bed, trying to convince himself that playing it off as a dare was the best way to go, because no way in hell was he about to confess to a guy when he wasn't even sure of his feelings. Wait, scratch that. Heechul did NOT have feelings for Hangeng.

"But why would they dare me? For fun? Yeah but then people will be like 'oh usually they only dare people who show signs of being interested in each other' and all that. . Why is my life so screwed up?!"

Heechul grabbed his phone silently and stared at the blank screen lifelessly. 

Heechul: yah what happened earlier was a joke.

He typed before deleting it. No, this would seem like he was totally hung up on it.

Heechul: YO, TOUCH MAN IT WAS A JOKE.

Okay no he'd come off as weird and mildly insane. Heechul did not plan on living in an asylum for the rest of his life.

Heechul: okay awkward.

Pointing out the awkwardness raises the awkward to a whole new level.

Heechul: just forget about it.

No this sounds like they were in a relationship.

Heechul: okay don't know what to say.

Hey, better to be truthful, right?

Wrong.

Heechul: erm. Sorry about earlier. 

Okay perfect, or at least, it's as far as perfect gets. So Heechul finally clicked on the "send" button.

And then immediately regretted it.

A few moments later, a phone was turned off, thrown off the bed, and left to die on the wooden floor while its owner lay curled up on the bed, left to wallow in self-pity and embarrassment.

A few seconds later, a reply came. Heechul reluctantly got off his mattress and approached the phone like it was a highly dangerous time bomb that would go off any second.

Han-

"I can't read this, gosh." Heechul whimpered as he covered the screen cautiously.

Hangeng:

"Gah just do it Heechul. Think Nike. Just do it."

Hangeng: nah it's fine. I was honestly pretty worried you wouldn't talk to me again.

Heechul just sat blinking, confused and at the same time elated because "nah it's fine" was a really big deal. 

Heechul: worried? Why, scared to lose this diva princess? ;)

Hangeng: yes yes princess. I don't know, just you know.

Heechul: no I don't know.

Hangeng: very funny.

Heechul: I'm serious :P seriously, why worried?

Hangeng: cause it'll be sad?

Heechul: ... Why?

Hangeng: just... Nothing.

Heechul: okay... But well, we still have the project works so let's try to not be too awkward, kay China man? ;)

Hangeng: right, that. Sure, cinderella.

Heechul: kay I needa go now, bye China's Prince.

Hangeng: goodnight, korea's princess ;)

Heechul switched his phone off and flopped onto the bed, suddenly feeling extremely at peace. A few seconds later, he'd already drifted off into a blissful sleep with a goofy smile playing on his face.

 

 


"You think he's finally asleep?" Kyuhyun wondered from outside the door.

"Yeah the weird screaming and thumping has stopped." Kibum replied as they walked off.

"Wonderful." Kyuhyun smirked as he stalked off to his room.

"Yah sleep early okay, I don't want you to wake with those panda eyebags again from playing starcraft all night long again." Kibum warned as he bid his cousin goodbye.

"Yeah yeah MUM." Kyuhyun groaned. "I won't starcraft. Not past 12 at least."

"Promise?"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I can't--"

"No texting Sungmin all night either." Kibum said, rolling his eyes.

"How'd you know?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Dude it's written all over your face." Kibum deadpanned. "And your dear sweet bunny needs to sleep so please let him have the right to sleep."

"Meh."

"Let him sleep maknae." Kibum groaned.

"Nah."

"Kyu I need to tell you one thing..."

"Yeah?"

"You're not that interesting to talk to." Kibum smirked before running into his room.

"YAH!"


Hope you were okay with it!! I'll write longer for the next chap!!! ^____^ <3

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything :D <3333