Turtle lover and his secret admirer

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ oh my god longest hiatus ever 6 days T____T I'm so so sorry but here's chap 17!!! ~


 

"Hey let's move on. Right now we should be discussing about... Art." Hangeng said as he checked the clock on his phone.

"Geez you seriously follow the timetable?"

"You don't?"

"I can't." Heechul sighed as he turned slightly red. "I'm not one to stick to schedules."

"I can see that." Hangeng laughed as Heechul glared at him.

"How would you know?"

"Asks the person who came in late for about all the classes on the first two days." Hangeng teased as Heechul tsked and turned away.

"Fine. But yeah let's move on shall we?" Heechul grumbled.

"Yeah sure. So art..." Hangeng trailed off as he dug in his bag for his worksheets, which once again were annotated in black ink.

"So much black though." Heechul casually commented as he glanced at the paper.

"Yup." Hangeng smiled.

"There's a reason for it right?" Heechul inquired.

"Yup, I said it was my Favourite color."

"I know but that's not it right?"

"Actually it is." Hangeng said and Heechul sighed.

"Okay fine." Heechul huffed.

"So yup for art we need to build a community or something like... A place basically." Hangeng said.

"Hmm."

"Don't tell me you're angry because I didn't tell you everything."

"No."

"Oh my god you are!" Hangeng smirked.

"No."

"Princess you're PMS-ing again."

"Shut up."

"No. And yes you are jealous aren't you."

"No now go away."

"You must be, considering how even art can't cheer you up." Hangeng observed with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean?"

"You like art princess."

"Yeah how did you know." Heechul asked, dumbfounded.

"Correction to my previous statement: you come late for every class but art." Hangeng smiled.

".......... Okay." 

"Anyway yup what do you want to do for art?" Hangeng asked after a moment.

"No idea. How are we supposed to finish this with like 2 people?" Heecul ranted.

"This is not pair work Heechul." Hangeng laughed.

"HUH?"

"It's in a group of four."

"Huh???"

"And we're with Yesung and shindong"

"HUH?!?!?!"

".... Heechul-ah you were the one who wanted to pair up with them." Hangeng smiled.

"Huh??!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Yep you said Yesung was your friend so you were wishing to be paired with their pair and by chance we did form a group."

"How??"

"The teacher drew lots."

"......... Okay...."

"Yup so would you mind calling Yesung?" Hangeng suggested.

"Huh? Oh yeah okay..." Heechul replied as he dug out his phone, still in a daze.

"Hey Yesung?" 

"Yup? Wait a moment I'm gonna put you on speaker cause I'm bathing my turtles."

"... Okay."

"Turtles?" Hangeng asked curiously, holding back a laugh.

"Yup, loves them, obsessed with them actually." Heechul explained.

"Hey Heechul so Urm why did you call me?"

"I heard we're working together for art or something."

"Really?"

"Yup. You, me, Hangeng, and shindong.. Well unless Hangeng is lying to me, which I doubt mr perfect would do."

"Oh right. Yeah we are in a group. Hang on ddangkomma ran away."

"Turtles can't run." Heechul deadpanned.

"He can!"

"I think he's delusional." Hangeng commented.

"Yup." Heechul smirked.

"NO DDANGKOMMA COME BACK!!!"

"He needs help." Hangeng and Heechul laughed at the same time.

"I'm back~~~~ okay so yeah why'd you call me?"

"To discuss the project, DUH."

"Okay when?"

"Now."

"Now??? NO!!! I'm not done with ddangkomma yet!!"

"After you finish, meet us at the park."

"Okay. Bye!!!" Yesung yelled as he hung up.

"Well that was interesting." Hangeng commented.

"He's Yesung. Yesung is weird and weird is often interesting."

"So I realized. Anyway we need to contact shinding don't we?"

"Yup. But wait I don't have his number ." Heechul cursed.

"No problem, I do." Hangeng smiled.

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Why do you have his number?" Heechul asked.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Hangeng smirked.

"No I'm not. Just... Curious. That's all." Heechul defended, though he couldn't keep himself from turning slightly pink.

"Sure... But yeah I have it cause he's outspoken so naturally we became friends."

"Hmm. Oh right he's friendly to everyone. Oops I forgot."

"That's smart of you." Hangeng smiled mischievously as he texted shindong.

Hangeng: hey we're meeting for the art project, so meet us at the park. 

"Hey it's not my fault he speaks better korean than you." Heechul huffed.

"So much true, princess. So much true." Hangeng smirked sarcastically.

"What, think you're great in korean?"

"Well other than curse words, you have to admit I'm great for only having 4 months of lessons."

"Wait you only had 4 months of lessons? No way." Heechul gaped.

"It's true. I don't lie."

"That's true. Okay fine you're good." Heechul admitted. Hangeng was about to respond when his phone buzzed.

Shindong: hey geng!! You mean meet now?? 

Hangeng:  yup. Can you make it? 

Shindong: I guess so. Okay I'll make my way there after changing cause I just went on a date. 

Hangeng:  I knew it. Okay, meet you there! 

Shindong: okay!

"So is he coming or not?" Heechul said.

"Basically yup he's coming." Hangeng replied.

"Okay. So... Let's go." 

Hangeng nodded as he packed his bag and set off with Heechul. Upstairs, the gang of year ones were watching closely.

"Hey hey they're leaving let's go!!" Kyuhyun said as he ran out the room.

"Wait!!!" The others called as they headed off after him.

"Was Heechul hyung high?" Ryeowook asked innocently as Kibum burst into laughter.

"Yup he was, cause it was about art."

"He likes art?" Sungmin asked curiously.

"Yup he does." Kyuhyun replied.

"AH I see... Why?"

"Because he's able to do whatever he likes and express himself, bunny." Kyuhyun said.

"Urm... Yeah... I see. Okay. Urm... Let's go then." Sungmin stuttered, startled by the nickname Kyuhyun had just given him. Thankfully no one was really looking at him. For now.

"Yeah let's go!" The others said as they rushed out of the house.

Up ahead, Hangeng and heechul were strolling to the park.

"Hey Heechul?"

"What?"

"Why'd you want to meet at the park?"

"Because I think better outdoors when I'm doing art."

"I see." Hangeng nodded.

"Don't you? I mean, with nature all around you don't you get inspiration or something?"

"Actually yeah I do. It's... Very... Free."

"Free?"

"Yeah like there's no restrictions or anything." Hangeng smiled as he turned to face Heechul, who blushed and looked away.

"Hmm... Where do you usually go?"

"The cafe at Hangang."

"Oh I see. I usually go to the tree... Over there." Heechul smiled as he ran off towards the tree before plopping down under it. Hangeng followed slowly, chuckling at how childish Heechul was.

"Come on sit down." Heechul said as he dragged Hangeng down next to him. The two closed their eyes and simply felt the wind swirl by, enjoying the peace and quiet.

"Hey Heechul?" Hangeng finally broke the silence as heechul's lids fluttered open.

"Yeah?"

"You wanted to know about my... Obsession with black right?" Hangeng asked, hesitating a little.

"Yeah, if you're willing to tell me." Heechul said.

"Well you see I---"

"HEY HEECHUL HYUNG!!! HEY HANGENG HYUNG!!!!" Hangeng was interrupted by the sound of Shindong's  voice.

"Hey shindong!!" Hangeng smiled back as said man approached, Yesung next to him.

"Hey what about the obsession with black?" Heechul asked, stopping Hangeng from going to greet the other two.

"I'll... Tell you next time." Hangeng sighed as he turned to the two. "Come on."

"TSK." Heechul huffed again.

Meanwhile, behind a tree, a certain eternal maknae was screaming at the sight of a certain turtle lover. 


Sorry for the super slow update omg sorry sorry sorry sorry but yeah slightly long chap to repay!!! ^___^ I'm so sad my class is never gonna see each other as classmates again NOOO 

Please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything please ^__^ <3