Of makeup, blushing and ice cream

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ oops didn't update for like 3/4 days but okay it's up now sorry XD ~


"Guys, you have no idea what just happened." Eunhyuk laughed as he began to recall what happened earlier in the washroom.

 


"What the hell kim Heechul?!?!" Heechul hissed to himself as he barged into the washroom, too out of it all to even notice that someone was in the washroom too. Said person hurriedly snuck into a nearby cubicle, determined not to get found out.

"What is wrong with you?!!" Heechul shouted at his own reflection. "Urghhhhh why do you have to freaking blush so hard every single time that guy appears in front of you?? Whyyyy?!!!" 

Not long later heechul's little scolding self session had become more of a whining session.

"WHYYY am I like this????" He sighed, annoyed. "I have NEVER blushed in front of pretty much anyone before so why now??? Why is he so... Urgh I don't even know."

"But it's not my fault." Heechul concluded, sending an annoyed glare to his unlocked phone, which currently had Hangeng on display as the wallpaper. He could feel his cheeks heating up yet again as he stared dreamily at the picture before snapping back into reality.

As he jerked his head up he could swear he saw a mop of hair peeking out of the top of the cubicle behind him, but he chose to ignore it instead because hey, as much as that hair reminded him of kyuhyun's monkey-like classmate, there was no was he could be here.

Right?

"Right." Heechul convinced himself as he let out a soft sigh. "I really need to stop blushing like this." He said as he splashed cool water onto his face. The sound of running water conveniently prevented the diva from hearing the muffled giggles coming from behind him.

"Seriously though." Heechul sighed, looking up once more. "Why the hell does he have to be so... Hot. And charming. And cool. And handsome. And awesome and great and effortlessly have the ability to make me blush and stutter and shut up and be submissive??!!! I mean, he made ME do timed trials. Timed trials. Me. ME."

 

 

Behind him, Eunhyuk was holding in his laughter as he recorded the entire thing. Good thing he'd brought his phone along. It was supposed to let him game but this was wayyyy better.

 

 

"Urgh I hate the guy. Actually wait, no I don't. I... Wait I do. No wait I don't!" Heechul screeched, beginning another debate with himself. "But... Okay fine I hate his ways. But no it's cool. And very attractive. But no!!! He made me blush?!?!"

"I don't even know what's wrong with me I think I'm going insane! Oh gosh why is this happening to me?!!! Urgh I feel so much hate for you Hangeng. But then again I can't fully hate you." Heechul tsked at himself. "I hate myself." 

Eunhyuk watched as the older began pulling something out of his bag, and seriously. Things were gonna be even more interesting than they already are. And that's saying something, because what came out of Heechul's bag was...

"I don't even like the guy why do I bother looking good..." The older mumbled as he applied more make up to his face. "Well if I really want to live in denial let's just say I'm covering up my blush." 

Heechul finally left after re-applying pretty much all of his makeup, save for blusher, since he decided he had enough of a blush around Hangeng. He slowly packed everything and stormed out the washroom.

"I can't believe myself." 

 

 

Inside the washroom, Eunhyuk finally opened the door of the cubicle, almost falling over from laughter as he grabbed onto the handle. After five minutes, he'd managed to make it to the main door and back to his friends.

 

 

"So that's what happened." He concluded as he stifled his laughter once more, as were the others.

"No way this is priceless." The evil maknae smirked. "So hyung was having a DEBATE over whether he hated hangeng hyung? Omo I need to use this against him."

"Even better, he even put MAKE UP on for the guy. Heechul-hyung usually thinks he's pretty enough without makeup so to impress someone using his make up is a pretty big deal." Kibum added with a snort.

"I peeked over the cubicle a few times, he was literally blushing the entire time and oh my god that picture on his phone was just." Eunhyuk laughed as Siwon glared at his choice of words.

"What picture was it?" Ryeowook wondered.

"A picture of Hangeng hyung."

"I know. But what exactly?" Ryeowook sighed.

"Oh. Just a picture of hyung reading." Eunhyuk smiled.

"That was enough to make him blush?!" Sungmin squeaked out in disbelief as everyone nodded. "Apparently yes."

"Aigoo hyung is really seriously in love." Kibum smirked as they watched the pair. 

"I wonder how a picture can make him fangirl so bad though." Eunhyuk laughed.

"Did you just call him a girl?" Sungmin deadpanned as Eunhyuk mumbled a soft "oops".

"Well Kibum said Heechul hyung thinks he's pretty." Kyuhyun smirked.

"That's true. He is pretty." The entire table agreed.

 


"Are you SURE you're okay heechul?" Hangeng asked as he glanced at the older, who quickly averted his gaze.

"Yeah... Why'd you ask?" Heechul coughed.

"Well, you seem really... Bothered about something and also, you've been really red since like just now." Hangeng smiled. "Plus, you've been avoiding looking at me."

"No I haven't." Heechul retorted as he glanced back at Hangeng before going red again.

"See? You're red again. Want to go home?"

"No I haven't even finished eating yet."

"Fine then eat faster so that you can go home."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Heechul glared as Hangeng shook his head. "No."

"... Okay then." There it was again, Heechul couldn't talk back. THE kim Heechul. Couldn't. Talk. Back.

"Good boy." Hangeng laughed as Heechul shot daggers at him. He ignored it, starting to eat as well.

 

 


"But if they go home it won't be fun anymore. Can't we make them stay?" Donghae pouted.

"Yeah sure hae! Let's go up there and say: hey guys we've been having fun spying on you two so cold you please stay longer? Thanks!" Kyuhyun mumbled in a high, joyous tone which showed off his very apparent sarcasm. Of course, only Donghae didn't notice.

"Yeah let's do that!!" Donghae smiled happily as he got up before Eunhyuk pulled him down again. "What???"

"He was being sarcastic, hae!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Why???"

"Hae we can't let them know we're here. It's called spying for a reason!" kibum sighed exasperatedly. 

"... Okay fine. But I'm still bored and I need my dessert!" Donghae cried childishly, folding his arms across his chest like a 7-year old would.

"It's okay, they won't be leaving any time soon." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Huh?"

"Heechul hyung might be blushing and uncomfortable but trust me. He wants to stay with Hangeng hyung as long as he can."

"But Hangeng hyung asked him to go home." Sungmin said.

"I know. But Heechul doesn't listen." Kyuhyun smirked back.

 

 


"I want my dessert."

"But you might be sick Heechul, go home and rest."

"No! I want to eat my ice cream!"

"But Heechul."

"LET ME EAT."

"Okay fine." Hangeng gave in with a sigh. "What do you want?"

Instantly Heechul lit up, suddenly happy. 

 

"Ice cream."


Woo okay the make up part was suggested by my friend Haha and we decided it was embarassing enough so yep there you go Heechul pretty-ing himself up for Hangeng XD 

And I was watching YSMM cuts with Heechul/hanchul and I realize Heechul mentioned Hangeng in like just about every cut it was adorable ahahah XD anyway hope you enjoyed the chap though it might be a little draggy/boring idk XD 

Please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything ^___^ <333