Sugar sugar honey honey

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update ^__^ (and it's very long like well. Longer than usual) ~


 

"Hey hey guys you ready?" Kyuhyun whispered as Kibum, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin nodded. The group slowly inched towards the huge wooden door, careful not to make any noise.

"1...." Kyuhyun counted down.

"2...."

"3.... GO!" He yelled as the flung the door open.

"RISE AND SHIN---" they yelled when...

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?" Heechul screeched as he jumped, bouncing off of his bed as he tumbled onto the ground. His sudden outburst shocked the entire group, causing them to scream as well.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Heechul screamed again as he climbed up from the floor and plopped down on his bed.

"WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?!" Kibum and Kyuhyun cried out at the same time as Heechul glared at them.

"Why? Can't I wake up early?" Heechul asked indignigantly.

"No, but why? It's SATURDAY. Unless..." Kyuhyun smirked suddenly as the realization took place.

"Unless you're so eager to meet geng hyung you woke up extra early so he wouldn't see you in all your morning unglamness." Kyuhyun smirked as he high fived Kibum.

"What the hell maknae? No I wasn't waiting for that jerk, I was reading." Heechul tsked as he lay back down on his bed.

"You read?" Donghae blurted out accidentally and he immediately clamped his hand over his mouth.

"IM SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY I DID NOT MEAN TO SAY THAT." He cried out in fear, afraid to face the wrath of the diva... Who remained calmly in bed.

"What just." Kibum gaped as Heechul sent his brother a look.

"What what?"

"Why did you just. Wow you must be in a really good mood." Kibum concluded as Heechul hummed in response.

"Wait hyung..." Sungmin suddenly piped up from behind the group as all eyes turned to him.

"What, bunny?" Kyuhyun asked as Sungmin flushed red.

"Urm... Isn't that book.... Urm... It's Urm... Hangeng hyung's Favourite book..." Sungmin mumbled softly, flustered by the nickname given to him by Kyuhyun. Thankfully, no one was really looking at him. For now.

"OMG HYUNG!" Kyuhyun suddenly clapped as Heechul gave him the "what the hell" face.

"I KNOW WHY YOU'RE SO HAPPY! ITS CAUSE HANGENG HYUNG IS COMING RIGHT?????" 

"No." Heechul glared.

"ITS CAUSE THE BOOK IS GIVEN BY HANGENG HYUNG RIGHT???" The evil maknae pushed.

"No." Heechul sighed exasperatedly.

"YES IT IS!!! OMG SO MUCH SHIP!!!" Donghae smiled as he jumped for joy while Eunhyuk tried to calm him down.

"No. Now go away." Heechul finally snapped.

"Ehhh HYUNG we got you some clothes." Eunhyuk cut in.

"Why?" Heechul asked, raising his eyebrows in suspicion.

"Because... We just met so it's I guess, a present?" Ryeowook helped, seeing as Eunhyuk was caught very much off guard.

".... I don't trust you year ones." Heechul continued.

"Yeah whatever just go try it on." Kyuhyun said as he grabbed the bag and shoved it into heechul's hands as the older rolled his eyes and headed into the washroom. 10 minutes later, he emerged, wearing a black shirt with white rimmed collars.

"You have GOT to be kidding me." Heechul said as he shut the door.

"CHARGEEEEEEE!!" Donghae yelled as he and Eunhyuk rushed for the unsuspecting older, who looked on in shock. What the hell? Eunhyuk and Donghae dragged him out of the door, slamming it in his face once they were done.

"HEY LET ME IN!" Heechul yelled as he pounded on the door. "I NEED TO CHANGE OUT OF THIS."

"THATS THE POINT. FOR YOU TO NOT CHANGE!!" Eunhyuk yelled from behind the door.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" 

"WEAR IT TO MEET GENG HYUNG."

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

"NO REASON, JUST DO IT." Donghae cried.

"GEEZ YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD." Heechul shouted as the doorbell rang and he cursed. He slowly trudged down the staircase, hearing faint giggles coming from behind the door.

"Finally." He scoffed as he pulled open the main door to reveal Hangeng, who was in a "casusal" outfit.

"What kind of person wears a LEATHER JACKET out?" Heechul asked as Hangeng shrugged.

"What kind of person doesn't?"

"Well... What kind of person does when they're just going to do project work?" Heechul rephrased.

"Well, what kind of person doesn't?" Hangeng asked again, annoying Heechul

"Shut up." Heechul scolded.

"You started it. And by the way, why would you wear that at home?"

"Well why wouldn't I?"

"Cause it's hot and uncomfortable." Hangeng answered shortly.

".... So your outfit isn't?" Heechul raised his eyebrows.

"You're right, it is." Hangeng chuckled softly. "But it's not that bad."

"... Okay." 

"Yup so let's get started. But before that, can I please enter?" Hangeng asked as Heechul realized they were still at the door, hangeng once again leaning on the doorframe and yet still looking awesome, not that Heechul was looking or anything.

"Oh right, yeah okay come on in." Heechul replied as he turned and left.

"Hey Heechul?" Hangeng suddenly called once they reached the living room.

"What?"

"Your... Shirt's tag is still on." Hangeng said.

"Oh really? No wonder it was so itchy. Damn those guys..." Heechul sighed as he tried to reach for it.

"Come here I'll help you." Hangeng offered but Heechul ignored him. After watching Heechul struggle with his flexibility, which wasn't all that good, Hangeng decided to simply help him, because hey, they needed to get their work done and they weren't going anywhere.

When his fingers grazed the tag, he realized there were words written on it in gold. After confirming that his eyes weren't playing tricks on him, he burst into laughter.

"What?!" Heechul yelled as he eyed Hangeng weirdly. Hangeng said nothing, still laughing hard as he pushed the tag into heechul's hands.

Heechul took one look at it before he bolted up the stairs.

"WAS THIS YOUR PLAN ALL THE WHILE?!?!??!?!" He yelled, face red from embarrassment. "YAH OPEN THE DOOR MAKNAE I KNOW IT WAS YOU."

He started banging on the door when he heard the loud chants coming from behind it.

"YOU'RE MY SUGAR, SUGAR, HONEY HONEY." The year ones, with the exception of Ryeowook, chanted as they held in their laughter.

"HEY THATS ENOUGH I DONT NEED TO HEAR IT! SEEING IT WAS BAD ENOUGH." Heechul shrieked as he hit the door again.

"GIRL YOU'RE TASTY~~" Kyuhyun added in a singsong voice as everyone burst into laughter. Heechul was already red as a tomato and he had begun plotting the murder of those damn boys.

"Woah calm down." Hangeng laughed, drying his tears as he appeared behind the furious diva.

"Go away you don't know what those evil minions did." Heechul huffed as he kicked the door hard before crumpling on the floor in pain.

"OUCH MY POOR TOES." He whined as he folded his arms across his chest. Hangeng chuckled a little before extending his hand out.

"Go away." Heechul tsked, smacking his hand away. 

"Two choices. Get up or I'll carry you down." Hangeng smirked as he looked down at the older, who scoffed and turned away.

"Well, I guess your choice is made." Hangeng said after a few seconds of silence.

"You wouldn't." Heechul retorted, inching away from Hangeng before letting out a shrill cry as the younger picked him up from off the floor.

"I would." Hangeng smirked as he headed down the stairs, all the while trying to keep his balance whilst holding the flailing princess in his arms. He silently thanked his mother for forcing him to learn ballet, because he was pretty sure that without it, he'd be tumbling down those stairs.

"LET ME DOWN." Heechul screeched.

"Shut up or I'll drop you." Hangeng smirked back.

"NO!!! I WANT TO LIVE!!!"

"Then shut up until I put you down because, at this rate, I'll really drop you. On the stairs." Hangeng threatened and the diva shut up immediately.

"There." Hangeng finally said as he dumped the older on the sofa. "Is your foot okay or do you need an ice pack or something?" 

"No. Actually yes. I need one so go get it." Heechul ordered.

"Yes princess." Hangeng smirked as he left, Heechul protesting while lying on the sofa. After Hangeng had returned and finally nursed the "ailing" princess, they got down to work.

"Okay I'll be honest I wasn't expecting so much drama when I came over today but Yep now it's interfered with my schedule so yeah we'd better hurry up." Hangeng sighed as he settled down in front of the sofa, pulling a sleek black file from his bag.

"You made a schedule?" Heechul asked as he sat up, raising an eyebrow at his partner.

"Yep, I do. For basically everything I guess." Hangeng sighed again.

"Really? Why?"

"Because I'm used to it." Hangeng replied shortly as he pulled out a black notebook and flipped to a page filled with black ink.

"What's up with you and black?" Heechul asked as he lowered himself into the floor from the sofa.

"It's my Favourite color." Hangeng smiled lightly.

"I see. But still."

"Still what?"

"Why all black. Like, dude. Your phone is black, the cover is black, your file is black, your book is black, your pen is black, your notes are in black, the book you gave me was black, and hey even your hair is black." Heechul exclaimed.

"I know, but I'm glad I can use the color I actually want."

"... What do you mean? It's not like you're doing what you dislike everyday."

"Well maybe I am." Hangeng sighed as he shook it off. "Now enough of that, we've got work to do."

"See? You're doing work and I think you enjoy it." Heechul scoffed. All he got in return was a smile.

"So well, so far I was supposed to have finished talking about history with you but I haven't. And well we're supposed to be planning music now so yeah let's do it." Hangeng explained. Heechul wanted to question why Hangeng had seemed so sad just now but he let it go. For now.

"Okay. What do we have to do again?" Heechul asked.

"Well I re-read the notes..." Hangeng said as he pulled out the task sheet (which he was sure Heechul had lost) from his black file.

"No way. YOU DO YOUR NOTES IN BLACK?!" 

"Yeah I do." Hangeng laughed again as he glanced at his all-black writings.

"Damn you're weird."

"I guess I am." Hangeng chuckled.

"But yeah what do we do." Heechul asked again.

"Urm well yeah I sort of realized this isn't total "music" cause it's more of... Well you just do a type of performing arts."

"Huh?" Heechul asked, confused.

"Basically you can sing, play an instrument or dance." Hangeng said simply.

"Oh. Okay, what can you do?"

"I have no idea. What about you?"

"Aren't you mr. All rounded?" Heechul teased.

"... Don't call me that." Hangeng said, suddenly angry and that fact made Heechul afraid, because Hangeng never got mad. Even when he had to deal with Heechul.

"I'm sorry. Ignore me when I... Flare up." He apologised a while later.

"Nah it's okay but... Urm why?" Heechul mumbled nervously.

"Nothing. Ignore me." Hangeng sighed, his eyes literally begging for Heechul to forget about it.

"Okay. Fine, but just this once." Heechul gave in.

"Thanks." Hangeng smiled gratefully. "So now... Urm. Can you sing?" 

"No he can't." Kyuhyun smirked as he glanced down the stairs.

"Go away idiot." Heechul glared.

"Hmmmmmmm~~~~" the maknae smirked as he walked off. He'd been spying on them since Hangeng had... Carried Heechul down and it was time for him to tell the others what he'd found out. 

He'd let his camera do the rest of the spying.


Inspired by SJ's SHIRT AHAHAHA that sugar sugar honey honey part was just XD anyway hope you liked it ^__^ <3

Please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything ^__^ <3